Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,373 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Mr. Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense! (1230 Views)

Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) / Ndigbo To Jonathan; Keep Us Out Of Your Nonsense / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense! by olaak1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2006
How can Prof Jerry Gana be the Nigerian next president after all the blunders he helped the past military juntas perpetrated against his own people; will Nigerians ever forget all those fallacies he made during Abacha regime? I beg not. This prof of Geography is such an undemocrate in a democratic set-up.
I was really infuriated after listening to his interview with BBC on Monday 19th October, he said and i quote ", there is deference between being in government and being in power." Fine, i agreed with him, but I'll suggest the release of Gen Isiah Bamaiyi, Al-Mustapha, Sargent Roger to contest with him, because Prof. Jerry Gana is a free man today does not make him better; they are all "Abacha boys."
Pls, Prof. Gana, department of Geography in ABU Zaria awaits you, cos that's where you belong for we Nigerians don't need your service any more p-l-e-a-s-e read our lips Q.E.D. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mr. Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense! by Odeku(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2006
DAMN that is deep. we should tell IBB as well we don't need his services any more.

(1) (Reply)

Riots In Jos,Nigeria! / Impressive Feats from Africa. / Their Excellencies, Efcc And Looting: Comedy Of Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.