Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,082 members, 7,977,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (31773 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Free Dasuki Or We’ll Shut Down Oil, Gas Activities, Militants Tells FG / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by raycoolman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad

hey !!! Peace men...
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by babestella: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coolabbie:
My dear you are speaking for the majority. I have told this dirty biafraudians that no true indigene 4rm d land of Akwa Abasi Ibom is interested in deir Biafra. Only brainwashed akwa-ibomite or dose who hv bin tainted wit deir Biafra blood blive in deir pipe dream. Dey will accuse u of being a yoruba person if u do so.
Since all deir actions is online, we will keep calm. Let dem carry deir craze and enta Akwa Ibom and we will show dem just how little we think of dem.

My dear stop deluding yourself. The last tine I checked I do think Biafra wants baggage like non Igbo speaking states. Biafra will be better of and in peace if they all speak one language (Igbo). So running ahead of yourself thinking you are important.
By all standard, your state will remain aboki's pot of honey, rice and stew. They will continue to feed fat on you and still use and abuse you. Igbo simply don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore and I don't see reason why you all are afraid to let them go.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by kosokoadeyemi: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Igbo people are so arrogant&they will pay for it,if they cause any rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by gabicon: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
The elderly in our society have done disservice to the youths by not properly educating on history.

I am just wondering why those making so much trouble about Biafra leave outside the shores of Nigeria with their families, so should there be a war their families are safe.

I changed my paradigm when I once referred to one of my friends from bayelsa as Biafra secessionist and he told me this Igbo get 5 states Niger delta get 6 states who surpose join who? Then I realised that things have changed since the Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Coolabbie: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
babestella:

My dear stop deluding yourself. The last tine I checked I do think Biafra wants baggage like non Igbo speaking states. Biafra will be better of and in peace if they all speak one language (Igbo). So running ahead of yourself thinking you are important.
By all standard, your state will remain aboki's pot of honey, rice and stew. They will continue to feed fat on you and still use and abuse you. Igbo simply don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore and I don't see reason why you all are afraid to let them go.
Bla bla bla......

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by drnelson: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=18pt]I knew these illegal Nigerians (IBBOS) will cause trouble in INDIA when I saw them there displaying their criminal traditions [/size]

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Victorblaze14(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India... they should get ready to run faster than Ojukwu.... Igbos cannot lead themselves..yet they want a country...THRA5H!!!!!
yorubas are two face people and hausa fulani will always control them.wake up guys dis is 21 centuary.d igbos have realise it b4 nigeria amlagamated in 1914 it was not one and can never be one we are not a nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ab11baddo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Saw one deluded fool say we will pull out our resources from lagos.....wat bleeping resources?? ..419 n fraud....n u dare call osun impoverished?? man u need to go to aba n see for yo self wat impoverished really means....
u guys clamour for biafra se?? u dont knw wat civil war means??...asK DR Congo, sudan? u say u aint scared of d zoo n ur men r brave ..yet your strongest men run at d sight of toyguns n koboko...u guys need a destiny resetting slap..

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Sanfranka(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
deathmen12:
we done hear, jst imagin a child telling his mother i want to cry oo, she we nt take u serious until she see ur tears.
my dear you don murder English ooooooo

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Ade001ng(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please Amitabh and Dharmendra must not hear o.....

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by lemolemo: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
The Igbo are on every land of planet earth, they abandoned their barren land to another land yet causing trouble in that foreign land saying it's no mans land. Charity they said begins at home, now they trying to cause trouble in india after polluting it with their hard drugs .

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by lemolemo: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
HRich:
You are better dead than being alive. Animal.
bring back fasola, the one who can deport Igbo from Lagos . We need some space!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by pleiades45: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
i think we need to start an agitation to deport all ibos from nigeria. deport them all to sahara desert. if you want to join this agitation click like

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by comradedapper: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lets watch and see. Its a matter of time, and God will vindicate.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
empty threats.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ExperTrait(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ranting of some paid men...who even made him a leader over biafra...wen was d election made? abi na dictatorship biafra wnt operate? Dat dude is on his own...i know him not and neva my leader...pipu underestimate strenght of diversity.#teamOneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by trapQ: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
kpele abeg no kill person ooo. Sorry oo
Kastonkastroll:
Dey no born dem well I swear down. Imagine these ipob touts threatening the Indian police in their own country...

What nonsense. My blood don dey even boil. I wan fight
undecided
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ngmgeek(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
pleiades45:
all ibos need to be deported out of nigeria. they are getting very annoying. lets deport them to the sahara desert or the south pole

Yes!! Anu Mpama!! And where do you belong? Fulani's and Hausa people have been sleeping with your tribe since 1966 and all you do is hate Ibo people. At least they are protesting peacefully in Japan while Boko people are slaughtering your country men everyday and you don't see that. All of you should wake up and take common sense medicine.

Kwankwazo just came in your region and insulted all of you, called you noise makers and then told your elders to shut up, Leave igbo people and deal with insults like that.

Quote me and see thunder in your lives grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by HRich(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
lemolemo:
bring back fasola, the one who can deport Igbo from Lagos . We need some space!
If it has not been for the Hard work of Igbos in Lagos, you could imagine how ugly Lagos will be by now. How many yorubas are into importetion in Alaba? Lazy hands.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by scholes0(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
soludo93:
Conscientious slaves are here speaking against Biafra. Tell your fathers that Biafra doesn't need ewedu eaters nor even nomadic. We are ready to pull our resources from Lagos & watch it impoverished like Osun State of Aregbesola.

And What exactly are you waiting for??

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by soludo93(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
pleiades45:
what resources ? lascera and gala ?
Ask that question to your parasitic father who's sweating to keep back a sovereign state of Biafra
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by anigbajumo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
walozanga:
KWANKWASO TOLD THEIR ANCESTORS , THEIR FATHERS, YOUTHS AND THEIR ENTIRE GENERATION TO SHUT UP AND THEY COLDNT COUNTER HIM IMMEDIATELY. FO**LS

U ar nofin but MAD if u cnt provide or quote the statement boldy for pple to see.I dnt blame u bt the foolish newspaper wif bias headings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by soludo93(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Aaregbesola's state is recognized in the map of the world than the dirty aba in your region...
Recognized as a fledging & parasitic state, with zero productivity.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Ijaya123: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
soludo93:
Conscientious slaves are here speaking against Biafra. Tell your fathers that Biafra doesn't need ewedu eaters nor even nomadic. We are ready to pull our resources from Lagos & watch it impoverished like Osun State of Aregbesola.

So what's stopping you from pulling your resources from Lagos?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by billyG(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Indian police shld shoot & use there ashes to worship lord Vishnu.useless crooks

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by soludo93(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ijaya123:

Your fathers are parasitic, they said that we are one Nigeria so that Biafra would make up for their laziness. Now we want to go but they are forcing us to stay with their miserable life.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by XBLadez: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad
[/s]
Always full of hate

and DUMB!!
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Reading the comments on this thread one can't help but wonder how people will still have the effrontery to say Nnamdi Kanu's comments are all hate speech. Bunch of hypocrites. One Nigeria my a55
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Reading the comments on this thread one can't help but wonder how people will still have the effrontery to say Nnamdi Kanu's comments are all hate speeches and inciting. Bunch of hypocrites. One Nigeria my a55

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by soludo93(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ijaya123:

Your fathers are parasitic, they said that we are one Nigeria so that Biafra would make up for their laziness. Now we want to go but they are forcing us to stay with their miserable life.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Ijaya123: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
soludo93:

You're just a clown. I will take you serious when you pull your resources from Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.