Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion (34620 Views)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by dre11(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Herbalist they fear juju...... shocked

This man nah fake herbalist..
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by IceDude(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
whirlwind7:
Even a "herbal practitioner" is accusing someone else to be fetish cheesy
Their marriage must be really unique. Didn't know that getting an abortion could be as cheap as 7k.
Not all herbal practitioners are fetish
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by missKiffy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
abali47:
kissWat d Bleep. Is this

And u are kissing it tongue
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by oyeezah(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
whirlwind7:
Their marriage must be really unique. Didn't know that getting an abortion could be as cheap as 7k.
He's a herbal practitioner, not a witch doctor.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by chubbygal(f): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
emmadaji:
Wonderful write up [b]congrant

You too you are wonderful!! You mean congrat Right?? cool
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Kimoni: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
babutime:
A herbal practitioner, Morufu Ajah, on Tuesday admitted in an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that he gave his wife Deborah money for abortion.

Ajah, 33, told the court that he gave his wife money to terminate the pregnancy because he was not sure if the pregnancy belonged to him.

“I gave my wife money to abort her pregnancy because she used to leave home without my consent to unknown destination and come back after 21 days or 30 days.

“She may even tell me she was going to her parent’s place, after some days, I will call her parents; they will tell me they did not see her.

“So, when she comes back home and told me that she was pregnant, I doubted it. I gave her N7, 000 to terminate it.

“She collected the money, lied to me that she had done it but never did it,’’ Ajah said.
The petitioner said that his wife turned his mother into a `punching bag’ that most times, she beat and tore her clothes.

“My wife had turned my mother’s clothes to rags as she always tore it into pieces whenever she is beating her.

“She always curse and abuse my mother, calling her a witch and telling people that my mother always fly in the night,’’ he said.

He described his wife as a violent and aggressive woman that she used to hit him first any time they had misunderstanding and that always prompted him to beat her up.

Morufu alleged that his wife was fetish that on three occasions, he came back from work and saw salt sprinkled all over the house.

He urged the court to dissolve their three years old marriage because he was no longer in love and his mother’s life was in danger.

Deborah, 30, teacher, denied all the allegations, and insisted that the fight in the home was because she refused to terminate the pregnancy.

“My husband gave me money to abort my baby; I collected the money but used it for another thing.

“When he later discovered that I did not do the abortion, he started beating me and moved my belonging into the kitchen.

“He later left the house to unknown destination, it was my neighbours that always contributed money for me to feed till my delivery,’’ Deborah said.

The mother of two said that she never beat her mother-in-law nor tore her clothes.

She pleaded with the court not to grant her husband’s petition because she was still in love with him.

The court President, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, urged the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Dec. 7, for judgement.

Source; http://thenationonlineng.net/husband-admits-giving-wife-money-for-abortion/

A herbalist accuses his wife of being fetish? shocked shocked

Armed robber catch thief tongue

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by chikkaobi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:

Must I see forgiveness to comment?
Sorry ma.
You don't need to see forgiveness.
Just that its good to read the article next time before commenting.
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by olabjo: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Only God knws who's tellind d truth .maybe d husband want to divorce her at all cost nd even d wife how can u say u stil lov a man dat beat u up while ure prgnant
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by orlaryhincah(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
whirlwind7:

Do destroy is a cheap
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
chikkaobi:
Sorry ma. You don't need to see forgiveness. Just that its good to read the article next time before commenting.
Tnx sir for d advice.
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by himola: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
It is well ooo. The woman should fear God, if truly the pregnancy/baby is a bastard. declare now before it is too late but if not... hmm what about DNA or oracle testing?
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by meshack15: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
TERRIBLE WOMAN

babutime:
A herbal practitioner, Morufu Ajah, on Tuesday admitted in an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that he gave his wife Deborah money for abortion.

Ajah, 33, told the court that he gave his wife money to terminate the pregnancy because he was not sure if the pregnancy belonged to him.

“I gave my wife money to abort her pregnancy because she used to leave home without my consent to unknown destination and come back after 21 days or 30 days.

“She may even tell me she was going to her parent’s place, after some days, I will call her parents; they will tell me they did not see her.

“So, when she comes back home and told me that she was pregnant, I doubted it. I gave her N7, 000 to terminate it.

“She collected the money, lied to me that she had done it but never did it,’’ Ajah said.
The petitioner said that his wife turned his mother into a `punching bag’ that most times, she beat and tore her clothes.

“My wife had turned my mother’s clothes to rags as she always tore it into pieces whenever she is beating her.

“She always curse and abuse my mother, calling her a witch and telling people that my mother always fly in the night,’’ he said.

He described his wife as a violent and aggressive woman that she used to hit him first any time they had misunderstanding and that always prompted him to beat her up.

Morufu alleged that his wife was fetish that on three occasions, he came back from work and saw salt sprinkled all over the house.

He urged the court to dissolve their three years old marriage because he was no longer in love and his mother’s life was in danger.

Deborah, 30, teacher, denied all the allegations, and insisted that the fight in the home was because she refused to terminate the pregnancy.

“My husband gave me money to abort my baby; I collected the money but used it for another thing.

“When he later discovered that I did not do the abortion, he started beating me and moved my belonging into the kitchen.

“He later left the house to unknown destination, it was my neighbours that always contributed money for me to feed till my delivery,’’ Deborah said.

The mother of two said that she never beat her mother-in-law nor tore her clothes.

She pleaded with the court not to grant her husband’s petition because she was still in love with him.

The court President, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, urged the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Dec. 7, for judgement.

Source; http://thenationonlineng.net/husband-admits-giving-wife-money-for-abortion/
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by babeabike: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=whirlwind7 post=39417017] Even a "herbal practitioner" is accusing someone else to be fetish cheesy
Their marriage must be really unique. Didn't know that getting an abortion could be as cheap as 7k.[/quote

So you don't know the meaning of herbal practitioner ?

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by sonnie10: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
This woman is a wise woman. She should concentrate on the welfare of the child for now. It is this type of men that would come back in the future to beg to have the child back.
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by duduade: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
hob:
so herbal practitioner wants to divorce 2

issokay
poverty plus poverty equals bitter marriage. ..
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Gabaleve(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
The herbalist for use ifa kill d baby na...y waste 7k
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by God2man(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmnnn
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by AfroKnight: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
She didn't even deny staying away from home for 30 days. She even had the guts to get pregnant for her side-guy. This woman wants to kill the man. Notice that she didn't insist that her husband is the father of the baby. So she wants him tp raise another man's child? Chai. Wicked woman.
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Dentale(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa undecided I don't even understand both of them. The woman didn't address rhe paternity of the child, and despite the man beating her and neighbours feeding here she doesn't want the marriage dissolved because she is still "in love" with him. See confusion. I'll hazard a guess that she's the lying party between both of them. If she's really hurt, she should let him go. Suspicious woman! By the way, herbalist and witch doctors are not the same o.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gbamgbam...
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
whirlwind7:
there are cheaaper one. Potash+salt+alcohol+acid. It will simply abort the baby and the person carying the baby at a time. Very cheap.
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
All these concocted stories.

He treats you like that and you're still in love with him? undecided
Both of them never talk true.
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by bigapple7: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2015
there is always 3 ways to every story 1 the husband part of d story 2 the wife part of d story 3 the thrut
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by DorisK(f): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Shuuuuuu? marriage na by force? love ko? peace ni? She didn't say anything about the 21 days travel o. Nor did she give any other reason why her husband said she shud abort. maintain peace gbakwa ókù! Some women really need harsh husbands, this one even has the conscience to go to court
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by DorisK(f): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Kimoni:

Not all herbal practitioners are fetish. Some just have vast knowledge of local herbs and drugs and they do no incantations not divination
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by DorisK(f): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Kimoni:

Not all herbal practitioners are fetish. Some just have vast knowledge of the use of local herbs and drugs and they do no incantations not divination
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
hmmm 7k to kill baby..... thereisGod ooo
Not baby, the 7k is to kill FOETUS
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2019
What a useless woman.wants to bring in a bastard into the family at all cost
Re: I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion by itzElijah(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
No 1. 7k . For what. !! Which hospital go do abortion for 7k. Hmm maybe she wan go aboki side.
No 2. Why will your wife beat up Ur mom. ? Tore her cloth. And she's still alive. Or this man is lieing. Why will your wife go out for 21 days Nd u are at home just calling her phone. As in .

She said she never beats you and she still love the man. Wtf. These people are confused.
Next post pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.