Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,233 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men (5267 Views)

Photo: Yoruba Is The Most Spoken African Language / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / Hidden truth about Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
IyaIode:

Jealous of the use and dump? God forbid
Na wa for you sha. Your fellow woman. . .
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Codedb2: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
McGibson:
Great advice.
Tell them bro
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by McGibson(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Codedb2:
Tell them bro

so sorry my Yoruba neighboring country. it pained them.
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by AmadiAba: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
'Ofe mmanu' no bi insult nah..... haba
juicee1:
so senseless. grin

I think ibos think too much of themselves that's why they have too many problems. To the silly OP, ibo men are the ones snatching ladies from other tribes, yet FFK is busy changing ibo ladies.

I was astonished today when an ibo lady referred to a yoruba guy as ofe mmanu while they were greeting each other. The yoruba guy didn't know the meaning so he saw no harm in the word. He just greeted her in a friendly manner. Why did she call him a derogatory name when he didn't offend her? That shows the level of hate and tribal bigotry worrying the ibo tribe.

I also experienced thesame thing at work last week when the ibo colleagues of mine called me ofe mmanu just to refer to me as a yoruba guy. I just laughed at their stupidity and acted like I didn't understand the meaning. To them, they have ridiculed me. To what end or gain? Nothing.

It's the above silly and stupid attitude of theirs that make them get suyanized in the north, flogged in the SW and rejected in the SS. Imagine insulting someone in his own domain all cos they feel no one understands their language.

The ibos need to look within to discover that the dagger they have lodged in their throat has their right hand pushing it deeper.
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are a 38yrs old, useless man pretending to be a woman online. Its obvious you are not worth her used tampon
Is that how your parents address themselves? Product of a disgruntled home. No vex me this nite o
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by IGBOSON1: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
McGibson:
Great advice.

^^^What's the point in this useless post?

Don't give Ndigbo a bad name with this all supremacist cr/ap!
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Rotimi47: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
McGibson:
Great advice.
The Op just said indirectly that their greatest fear are the Yorubas because they're higher up.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by disumusa: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atlantian:
Its not an insult, its just a nickname for Yorubas amongst the Igbos. The same way we call Hausas "A-boki" or "Mallam". Get over it.
the same way we called ibos arm robbers.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nature8(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by pussyphilia(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
McGibson:
#proudlyIgbo #Biafran
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by wytecat: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
FFK had no wife with him but, a lot of prostitutes before this your live-in prostitute sister. And the only reason she's around for now is because she does drug with him, only a crack head hoe who is an enabler can be with such a man right now. It will soon be over though, FFK will sober up or too broke to buy drug like the days before Jonathan gave him money to head his campaign. All those pictures you see online are taken when they are high, and people's romance spill on the internet cos there isn't much behind the scene. Steaming romance is always behind closed door.

hinwazaka:

SHUTUP your oduduwa mouth. FFK sacked his wife and his children just to get a taste of a real woman. Keep on hating, you are irrelevant and the igbos you fear so much will forever be better than you and your generations unborn. Anuofia
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by McGibson(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2015
wailer

wytecat:
FFK had no wife with him but, a lot of prostitutes before this your live-in prostitute sister. And the only reason she's around for now is because she does drug with him, only a crack head hoe who is an enabler can be with such a man right now. It will soon be over though, FFK will sober up or too broke to buy drug like the days before Jonathan gave him money to head his campaign. All those pictures you see online are taken when they are high, and people's romance spill on the internet cos there isn't much behind the scene. Steaming romance is always behind closed door.

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by wytecat: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
MUMU!
McGibson:
wailer

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by McGibson(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
MUMU!

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by wytecat: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
You know you are on your mother right now, so get the fuckin going!
[quote author=McGibson post=39488186][/quote]
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by wytecat: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fool

[quote author=McGibson post=39488186][/quote]
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by sweetgala(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
imhotep:

Just because he said the truth, I feel some Igbo people have just dedicated their lives to hating the Yoruba especially for not towing their line in 1966 and especially now for being important in the media hysteria that brought buhari into power. Get over it 1966 is a long time ago, the yoruba political and social structure lingers on and by all means live by the policy "the sky is big enough for all birds to soar"
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by sweetgala(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Atlantian:
Its not an insult, its just a nickname for Yorubas amongst the Igbos. The same way we call Hausas "A-boki" or "Mallam". Get over it.

It not a nickname it is an insult and a derogatory term. Please don't try to erase the fact.

I was thinking while driving the other day, how odd and hypocritical of Igbo to call Yoruba Ofe Manu when I've seen their traditional meals prepared and the thing is soaked in olive oil, traditionally Yoruba do not cook with olive oil or sunflower oil but rather with palm oil which is not oily. A traditionally cooked yoruba stew in palm oil with no olive oil is dry-ish and red,
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by McGibson(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Response To Wizkid / Senate passes Federal Audit Services Bill / Atiku Will Still Win, See Results From Delta, Rivers And Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.