Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Opportunities For STUDENTS Not To Run Out Of Cash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opportunities For STUDENTS Not To Run Out Of Cash (348 Views)

Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria / Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For STUDENTS Not To Run Out Of Cash by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm not trying to help advertise any company or anyone else. I was told about this but I refuted and doubted it initially until I tried it.. It's so real and exciting to realise that I could convert my airtime to cash at a very affordable rate. When I was told about it, I thought it was or perhaps they want to swindle my airtime. But I now use the service more often than ever. I just ask my uncles,aunties, siblings, and even friends to send me valuable airtime, since if I directly ask them for money, they give me economic excuses. After getting the airtime(some send 200, some others 500, 1000, and 1500), I then deposit it my zoranga account(the platform for transferring) and transfer to my bank account which I can then withdraw to foot other needs.
I think I've said too much, just try www.zoranga.com
I must confess, whoever that's powering that stuff is in for greatness!!! I can't wait to go back to school so that instead of directly asking for cash, I'll ask for airtime.
I'm just glad it's coming from Africa, and Nigeria precisely..I Love my country.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG UTME Supplementary/direct Entry Admission List 2015/2016 Out / Unilorin Registration 2015/16 Alert For New & Old Students. / The Secretes Of Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.