Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2286 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by bolabolakemi(f): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
IPOB is seriously planning million match in protest of continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari is just about plugging Nigeria to another war because of his selfish interest. Northernisation agenda and Islamization of Nigeria embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by newheartub(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
match to where

2 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by Omololu007(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will have no problem with dis if dis march will take place in the south east

2 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by scholes0(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok
And Goodluck with getting a Million men, because e be like say you dey think Million na Thousand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by banki(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
So you have a christianization agenda?

You guys are just funny....

3 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by gmaribel(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
I weep for the youths of this country?

Match

noun
a contest in which people or teams compete against each other in a particular sport.
"a boxing match"
synonyms: contest, competition, game, tournament, tie, cup tie, event, fixture, trial, test, test match, meet, bout, fight, duel; More
a person or thing that is equal to another in quality or strength.
"they were no match for the mercenaries"
synonyms: equal, rival, equivalent, peer, counterpart; rarecompeer
"he was no match for the champion"
verb
correspond or cause to correspond in some essential respect; make or be harmonious.
"I thought we'd have primrose walls to match the bath"
synonyms: go with, coordinate with, complement, harmonize with, blend with, tone with, team with, be the same as, be similar to, suit More
be equal to (something) in quality or strength.
"his anger matched her own"
synonyms: equal, be equal to, be the equal of, be a match for, measure up to, compare with, parallel, be in the same league as, be in the same category as, be on a par with, touch, keep pace with, keep up with, emulate, rival, vie with, compete with, contend with; informalhold a candle to
"no one can match him at chess"

The correct word is March and don't tell me its a typographical error.
March [size=17pt]March[/size] [size=24pt]March[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by BrainBoss(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ordinary chest beaters. They can do NOTHING.

6 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
We heard the criticism loud and clear,
that shows that our freedom is near

The zoogerian should get ready for it!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by LordMecuzy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
@OP stop using another ethnic groups monicker.. Your topic is it Match or March?
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by Gidoka(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Osetigo...
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by superstar1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Will it be IPOB vs Nigeria or IPOB vs Buhari.

See the graduates under the auspices of IPOB using ''match''.. for ''march'',

These are the kinds of jokers some people are wasting their energy, lives and time on.

Bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by demolinka(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Egungun be kiavul!
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by DeviIhimself: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Xwayhandsom264:
We heard the criticism loud and clear,
that shows that our freedom is near

The zoogerian should get ready for it!!!!

omo see fine babe I'll give my last card just to fork her
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by carnegiefan: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
The longer they detain Kanu, the more resolved and stronger the agitation.
I know a lot of our people who were sitting on the fence before but have now decided to give maximum support to Biafra.
The much I know of Nnamdi Kanu, he is prepared to DIE for Biafra.
He is an HONORABLE person, and honor requires that you are prepared to die for what you believe.
Nigeria has bastardized the term "Honorable" (as usual).

Honorable Nnamdi Kanu, we await your speedy release to continue the struggle. cool

4 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by most4luv: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
The Nigeria Police Force and Army knows what to do.

lawyers go make money wela dis period..... Treason offence everywhere.
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by CyberWolf: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Be like say I go participate for this one. We should organize this in Abuja here...#FreeNnamdiKanuNow

2 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by Tkester: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm always moved to tears whenever I see the zeal my people are putting-up to defend their freedom.
Lets keep the hope Alive!

One day we shall get Biafra, not too long from now.

5 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by NOBODYY: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tkester:
I'm always moved to tears whenever I see the zeal my people are putting-up to defend their freedom.
Lets keep the hope Alive!

One day we shall get Biafra, not too long from now.

Exactly bro!
Am loving this!
We shall get our freedom Whether d zoo likes it or not
Not too Long from now at all...just remain 100000000 years more to gain the freedom

YeYe ppl!

2 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
newheartub:
match to where

Let them try, prison food is free and so is the accommodation - ask Kanu, he should know.

1 Like

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by Bekwarra(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
When will IPOB protest Nnamdi Kanu's arrest in Lagos? Since Yeboes own Lagos, they should stage a huge 1 million man march in Lagos nah. We are waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by zuchyblink(m): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Bekwarra:
When will IPOB protest Nnamdi Kanu's arrest in
Lagos? Since Yeboes own Lagos, they should stage a
huge 1 million man march in Lagos nah. We are
waiting for them.
see cowards. Biafra does not have any business with ur Lagos. we are inviting u to Igweocha,Enugu,Asaba,Aba etc to come and disrupt our protest. God bless u if u will come back

3 Likes

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by Vicadonis(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Army go kill una finish
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by ragiluhivo(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2015
The Zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by gurujoe(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2015
The day God delivered Zion from bondage. It was like a dream.
Our own deliverance will be like a dream
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by omenka(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2015
gurujoe:
The day God delivered Zion from bondage. It was like a dream.
Our own deliverance will be like a dream
Yes, deliverance from cowardice and stupidity.

Please make sure you take the protest to Abuja. That is the seat of power in the zoo. Anything short of that is just another epic show of cowardice.
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Some goons are voluntarily preparing raw materials for army "suya".
Re: Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu by ouiblog(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2015
as long as itz a peaceful protest, then there is nothing wrong in it .......

by d way, d ppl organising this march would make a lot of money o, causedey with surely customize Biafra shirt, Biafra flag, free namadi kalu poster, hmmm if all items for 1 person cost 5000 ... multiply that by 1mili shocked ..... business goes on .... profit making at the expense of the youths embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

" I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" / Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano / America Will Know:American Journalist Expose On Tinubu and Kashamu Drug Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.