Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,847 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

In Need Of Money, Pls Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Need Of Money, Pls Help (1034 Views)

Amazing! see one class of money swallowing snake. / Can You Try and Write In Words This Huge Amount Of Money? / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Money, Pls Help by temiontop: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
In need of #800,000 to start a business of my own. I'm a graduate but yet to get a job. I need this money. Where can I get this money pls. No eBook pls.
Re: In Need Of Money, Pls Help by Pineapp: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please lemme know when you get the money so we can share it angry angry.
Re: In Need Of Money, Pls Help by Toptic(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm, that's interesting!
Man, there is no way to get money without the coming together of people for business activities. If you want that so badly, then you can get it maybe in the next couple of months if only you can find a problem and solve it for Nigerians.
Find something that Nigerians needed badly and find a way to give it to them. Apart from that, I'm sorry I don't know any short cut for you!
Bon Voyage!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Who Will Mourn The Dead? / Beautiful Multipurpose Event Hall For Rent 100k In Lagos / Finest Girl Nigeria International Pageant Contestants Form Out For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.