Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy (1452 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Politcally or by any other way,Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality remained one family. And no one is permitted to dismember our ppl for whatsoever reason. Since the birthing of Ikwerre ppl frm history,we hav never heared or witnessed a time when Ikwerre blood would b conspiring to disfigure his own kindreds' nd their inheritance. For the first time in history som1 who we called an Ikwerre blood took the mantle of dividing Ikwerre ppl nd using Ikwerre ppl against themselves. Who is Amaechi? History told us he was an Ubima born (b it true or false,Ikwerre accepted him as one of her own). Amaechi was brought into politics after his wild life in the University...to carry on wt some dirty political jobs. He eventually grew to bcom d political handbag of Sir Dr Peter Odili where he was also rewarded wt d office of d speaker of d hse of d state assembly which he enjyd for 8 solid yrs. He was unanimously chosen to b d PDP guber flag bearer in d 2007 elections. Former President Obasonjo came to Rivers state PDP declaration of candidates nd refused to accept Amaechi is his candidate for Rivers state nd called him a politician wt 'K leg'. That was hw Sir Omehia came onboard nd eventually bcame d state govnr. Amaechi started fighting back that d office was his. Wike,a very close friend of Amaechi stood by Amaechi nd wt him at Ghana while he was on political exile. After few months he won d seat through d court nd by d judges. He successfully served as d state govnr for uninterrupted 8yrs. Before he left d office as a govnr,he sold out and converted d office,power and d elevated presence of his political party PDP to himself and APC. He also lunched out vicious attacks on PDP members,esp the office holders who refused to join him to decamp to his new party APC. Now to the question of the title above,how does it reveal Amaechi's true nature? Amaechi attack nd looking down of Ikwerre ppl is fast becoming a legend to many. 1. In 1999,when Serg. Awuse contested wt Sir Dr. Peter Odili,Amaechi visited Serg. wt d view to loby him to step down for his boss Odili serg. refused 2. Because Serg. Awuse refused d generous offer from Odili,Amaechi visited ogbako Ikwerre and told them that no Ikwerre man was qualified yet to be the govnr of Rivers State. So,they should vote Odili instead of Awuse. When d Ikwerre council refuse d offer.. 3. He went to an all out battle against Serg. Meeting wt non- indigenes,esp d Igbos,telling them nt to make d mistake of voting for Awuse. Saying,'he is an agbero..nd if they should vote him,he was going to throw them all out of Rivers state'. Wt this msg,d Igbos massively voted against Serg and Odili bcame d govnr. Amaechi sold out Ikwerre's opp just to bcom a speaker. Bt Ikwerre ppl stood by him when he had his political crises wt OBJ nd finally made him d govnr(IYM nd others). After Odili's tenure ended,Amaechi projected his interest to contest as a govnr of d state nd D Entire Ikwerre Ethnic groups gave him d massive support he needed nd he bcame d govnr,nd enjoyed 8yrs uninterrupted rule as a govnr. Enter Barr. Wike... When former Pres. GEJ appointed Wike as one of his ministers,Amaechi leading d Rivers state APC to protest against Pres. GEJ,for appointing Wike as minister saying that himself who is d govnr was an Ikwerre man. 'how can Jonathan appoint an Ikwerre man as minister when an Ikwerre man is d govnr of Rivers state? This is marginaliztion...while nt someone from other tribes in Rivers state?' Also, bf he left d govt hse,he vowed to d Ogonis in one of his campaigns that 'over my dead body wil i see Wike,an Ikwerre man in govt hse after me....saying this is wickedness'..'hw can another Ikwerre man bcom govnr after me? We must all come out nd vote GEJ and Wike out'...'nd i promise u that i wil ensure that one of ur sons takes over after me'.. Amaechi also went to Ikoku nd Timber mkts in Mile3 area nd told d Igbo business ppl there..'dnt vote for Wike in d coming guber election,except if u want armed rubbers to b harassing ur business every day nd if u want to pay more tax than u can bear'...rather,vote for Dakuku..' Barr. N. Wike eventually won d election and was anounced d govnr of d state. After which 'Amaechi declared that there was no election anywhere in Rivers state'. As if that wasnt enough headeche for Rivers nd Ikwerre ppl,he went further to declare like his sponsored boss PMB,'i am going to make Wike's govt ungovornable'..'i wil do everything wtin my powers to rescue Rivers state from d hands of Wike,d thief'..etc My big question is,what did Ikwerre which gave Amaechi a home do wrong to deserve this shame and abuse from Amaechi? Ikwerre ppl hav been favoured to produce d govnr of d state by election in d person of Govnr Wike. The political fights bf Wike emerged as govnr,could b called campaign defence strategies. Bt the fight which APC through Amaechi is fighting against Rivers state nd in particular d Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality...i cant seem to get it,why Amaechi so hates Ikwerre ppl nd desires to b a Pharoah over Ikwerre ppl. So...i ask these qiestions.. 1. Is Amaechi fighting against Wike's adm for d interest of Ikwerre ppl? 2. Did he fought against Jonathan for d interest of Niger Delta? 3. Is there any other tribe in Rivers state that's fighting against d Ikwerre man as d govnr of Rivers state? 4. Who is sponsoring all d agitations in Rivers state against an Ikwerre man leading as d govnr of Rivers state? U will all agree wt me that nt even PMB or Dakuku is d major instigator of these political crises current in Rivers state,bt Amaechi. He has regularly told Rivers APC that he had personal problems wt GEJ nd Wike,bt is this d reality? Should Rivers state suffer because Amaechi is having any political crises wt govnr Wike? Or should Niger suffer lose of d presidency because Amaechi had personal political issues wt him GEJ? Are these reasons justifiable and reasonable? Should a man fight against an organization nd see its workers suffer because of an issue he had wt d manager of d organization? Will his action b justifiable? Wike is representing d Ikwerre ppl for crying out loud...he was one of d Ikwerre persons who showed interest in d quest to join in d guber race where he eventually emerged as d popular demand in his Party nd won d guber race. Other LGAs hav given him their support,inclusive of all other party flag bearers. We all knw that Dakuku is just standing to do Amaechi's bidding. PMB is also doing d same because Amaechi funded 80% of his campaign exp. Another question i want to ask is, what does Amaechi want wt Rivers state? Why is he so desperate to grab d political power of Rivers state even if it hurts Ikwerre ppl nd puts d entire state in flames? Why did he nt allow any other person from any other LGA under APC to b presented for d ministerial nomination? Is this nt funny nd fowl to imagin? May God have mercy on our Ikwerre ppl because our love for d progress of other ppl even at our own detriment is very shocking to take to thought...hw can an Ikwerre blood b fighting against his own ethnic nationality? Can a man who sets his father's hse on fire b justifiable no matter what his father had done? So Pls u ppl should tell Amaechi to leave Rivers state govt alone. He should go nd eat all d loots he successfully grabbed frm d state because all that he is today he owe d credit to God for Rivers state. His political reign in Rivers state is nw over nd reduced to an adviser befitting for state's man. Rivers state hav had govnrs bf him,nd d state wil b fine nd better after him...so he should allow Rivers ppl govern themself. He should stop d politics of hate in RS. We cant always decorate evil wt fine clothes... We were created wt consciences,nd wt common sense. We must have a sense of where we hail frm nd defend d inheritance of our ethnic nationality. Although we hav our individual ambitions,yet the growth,progress nd welfare of our ethnic nationality should b paramount because Ikwerre as a nationality is mother to us all. May God almighty help us all,so we can make headway in life to d apex of progress our mother land deserves. Anu Meka ooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by Energito: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think i have no business here.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by speedyGonzales: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
well, he seems like an Enemy... but hey it depends where you are looking from
Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by macjive01: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
He went to an all out battle against Serg. Meeting wt non- indigenes,esp d Igbos,telling them nt to make d mistake of voting for Awuse. Saying,'he is an agbero..nd if they should vote him,he was going to THROW THEM OUT shocked all out of Rivers state'. Wt this msg,d Igbos massively voted against Serg and Odili bcame d govnr.

The above portion of your message is greatly misleading.

Peter odili didnt need to campaign to get igbo votes, he is Igbo, he is from sections of rivera that speak and identify as Igbo.

He married an Igbo

He went to UNN

He is actively invokved in Igbo affairs, new yam festival etc.

On current Wike, igbos might reluctantly vote him only becos they igbos may identify more with him than traitor Amechi. And his stooge Dakuku

If Amechi is sensible, he should sponsor Omehia to contest , you will see a big swarm of igbo vote going to omehia, wike will be left with only minority south ikwerre vote.

Then Dakuku could then hold sway in the riverline area.

Realistically ikwerre vote will hardly amount to 10% of total vote.

Rivers state is complex. Different aligience and lots of animosity between various clans and village .

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by nuelsylves(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
"ogbako Ikwerre" This is the only word that caught my attention in the whole write up. Just hope some historians here know the point am trying to make.
Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by macjive01: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
OBJ might be as ugly and corrupt as the devil but one think you wont deny him is his political vision and foresight.

He can merely look into a soul and tell who a person is.

Imagine identifying Amechi as Kleg politican even before people outside Rivers could say who he Amechi is. Fastforward a decade later. Amechi's true self is manifested. He is nothing but a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by desertboom(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
@OP. . . It is very disappointing that you don't care about Rivers State. All your reasoning start with Ikwerre, Ikwerre and end with Ikwerre. You are such a bigot, tribalist and also reasons backward. You are inconsiderate and wicked, you don't care if we are all Rivers state and if the individual is deserving, all you could say is Ikwerre bla bla bla. . .

Does Rivers state start and end in Ikwerre? A state of 23 LGA and Ikwerre is just 3 and half LGA. Yes, 3 and half because Port Harcourt LGA is made up of Ikwerre and Okirika. You brought your emotional cry of Ikwerre and want us to buy into it. Nonsense

The Original owners of Rivers state which is Ijaw and Ogoni has not rule since 1999 yet keep calm and the only thing you can type is to promote your kinsman to continue in evil.

Amaechi will always succeed because he hates cheat and deception. Wicked, evil and tribalist like you and Wike will never make progress because of selfishness.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by drshrewd: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op u'r not a true Ikwerri man because average Ikwerri man is not greedy. your write up is full of uncountable lies and deceit. we the Riverines as well as the Ogonis, the Ndokis and greater part of the Ikwerris will vote Dakuku. Mama peace because of her greed and treacherous pact with Wike succeeded in desecrating the natural rotation of power in Rivers.never again shall we make such a mistake in our dear state.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
@Op
The only thing I can deduce from your writeup is that you are a bloody selfish tribalist who thinks solely of yourself and have absolutely no regard for the welfare of others. Just imagine your continuous reference to Ikwerre, Ikwerre and Ikwerre as if Ikwerre is the only tribe in Rivers state or as if all the other tribes in Rivers state are slaves.

You may think you are trying to demonise Amaechi but you have only succeeded in revealing him as a detribalised fighter who considers equality and fairness for all tribes that make up Rivers state.

Taking a cue from Delta state, the governorship is on rotation between the main tribes; Ibori was Urhobo, Uduaghan Itsekiri and now Okowa is Igbo. But compare that with Rivers; Odili - Igbo, Amaechi - Igbo and now we have Wike - Igbo. And Amaechi tries to rotate the governorship to the Ijaw group for once and you accuse him of being unreasonable?

Anyway I dont blame you, rather I blame the ever sleeping and servile ijaw groups in Rivers state who are backing Wike because they think they are doing GEJ's wife a favour.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by Ofodirinwa: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
How can someone call themselves a riverine? does that make sense? are the rest of us soilines? dirtinese?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by patrick89(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Energito:
I think i have no business here.
me too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by desertboom(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Your fellow Ikwerre do not like Wike, he is deceitful, evil and wicked.
After his reign as Obio/akpor Local Government chairman for two tenures he did not allow his brother from different clan to rule.

Three clans make up Obio/Akpor LGA. Wike, after his tenure hand over to his brother despite plea from the other two clans. Wicked Wike did not listen, he will forever remain a local and useless politician

We will correct that mistake this time. Wike can never continue

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by hardywaltz(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

1. In 1999,when Serg. Awuse contested wt Sir Dr. Peter
Odili,Amaechi visited Serg. wt d view to loby him to step down
for his boss Odili serg. refused
2. Because Serg. Awuse refused d generous offer from
Odili,Amaechi visited ogbako Ikwerre and told them that no
Ikwerre man was qualified yet to be the govnr of Rivers State.
So,they should vote Odili instead of Awuse. When d Ikwerre
council refuse d offer..
3. He went to an all out battle against Serg. Meeting wt non-
indigenes,esp d Igbos,telling them nt to make d mistake of
voting for Awuse. Saying,'he is an agbero..nd if they should vote
him,he was going to throw them all out of Rivers state'. Wt this
msg,d Igbos massively voted against Serg and Odili bcame d
govnr.

When former Pres. GEJ appointed Wike as one of his
ministers,Amaechi leading d[b] Rivers state APC[/b] to protest against
Pres. GEJ,for appointing Wike as minister saying that himself
who is d govnr was an Ikwerre man. 'how can Jonathan appoint
an Ikwerre man as minister when an Ikwerre man is d govnr of
Rivers state? This is marginaliztion...while nt someone from
other tribes in Rivers state?'
Also, bf he left d govt hse,he vowed to d Ogonis in one of his
campaigns that 'over my dead body wil i see Wike,an Ikwerre
man in govt hse after me....saying this is wickedness'..'hw can
another Ikwerre man bcom govnr after me? We must all come
out nd vote GEJ and Wike out'...'nd i promise u that i wil ensure
that one of ur sons takes over after me'..
Amaechi also went to Ikoku nd Timber mkts in Mile3 area nd
told d Igbo business ppl there..'dnt vote for Wike in d coming
guber election,except if u want armed rubbers to b harassing ur
business every day nd if u want to pay more tax than u can
bear'...rather,vote for Dakuku..'
Barr. N. Wike eventually won d election and was anounced d
govnr of d state. After which 'Amaechi declared that there was
no election anywhere in Rivers state'.
As if that wasnt enough headeche for Rivers nd Ikwerre ppl,he
went further to declare like his sponsored boss PMB,'i am going
to make Wike's govt ungovornable'..'i wil do everything wtin my
powers to rescue Rivers state from d hands of Wike,d thief'..etc
My big question is,what did Ikwerre which gave Amaechi a
home do wrong to deserve this shame and abuse from
Amaechi?
Ikwerre ppl hav been favoured to produce d govnr of d state by
election in d person of Govnr Wike. The political fights bf Wike
emerged as govnr,could b called campaign defence strategies.
Bt the fight which APC through Amaechi is fighting against
Rivers state nd in particular d Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality...i cant
seem to get it,why Amaechi so hates Ikwerre ppl nd desires to b
a Pharoah over Ikwerre ppl.
So...i ask these qiestions..
1. Is Amaechi fighting against Wike's adm for d interest of
Ikwerre ppl?
2. Did he fought against Jonathan for d interest of Niger Delta?
3. Is there any other tribe in Rivers state that's fighting against d
Ikwerre man as d govnr of Rivers state?
4. Who is sponsoring all d agitations in Rivers state against an
Ikwerre man leading as d govnr of Rivers state?
U will all agree wt me that nt even PMB or Dakuku is d major
instigator of these political crises current in Rivers state,bt
Amaechi.
He has regularly told Rivers APC that he had personal problems
wt GEJ nd Wike,bt is this d reality? Should Rivers state suffer
because Amaechi is having any political crises wt govnr Wike? Or
should Niger suffer lose of d presidency because Amaechi had
personal political issues wt him GEJ? Are these reasons
justifiable and reasonable?
Should a man fight against an organization nd see its workers
suffer because of an issue he had wt d manager of d organization?
Will his action b justifiable?
Wike is representing d Ikwerre ppl for crying out loud...he was
one of d Ikwerre persons who showed interest in d quest to join
in d guber race where he eventually emerged as d popular
demand in his Party nd won d guber race. Other LGAs hav given
him their support,inclusive of all other party flag bearers. We all
knw that Dakuku is just standing to do Amaechi's bidding. PMB
is also doing d same because Amaechi funded 80% of his campaign
exp.

Anu Meka ooo!!

U can tell lies shaa and I don't really blame coz an average Nigerian is low on history.

I can't remember Sergeant Awuse contesting the 1999 elections. The elections were between Peter Odili (PDP) and Isokariria (APP) and Eric Aso of (AC).
Awuse was disqualified in the run up to the primaries due to hooliganism by Late Marshall Harry.

Amaechi nominated Thief Barr. WikeD as Minister in 2011 a move which caused a lot of outcry from other ethnic groups in the state notably the Kalabari's and APC was formed in 2013 and Amaechi joined APC in 2014 and couldn't have led protests against his former chief of staff.

Telling lies against the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima will not help u tell WikeD to vacate that seat peacefully or we shall throw him out

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by pazienza(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
So, somebody becomes an Ikwerre person by opening a moniker that has Ikwerre attached to it, and then go on shouting on roof top that he is Ikwerre?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by pazienza(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
. He went to an all out battle against Serg. Meeting wt non- indigenes,esp d Igbos,telling them nt to make d mistake of voting for Awuse. Saying,'he is an agbero..nd if they should vote him,he was going to throw them all out of Rivers state'. Wt this msg,d Igbos massively voted against Serg and Odili bcame d govnr. Amaechi sold out Ikwerre's opp just to bcom a speake

See the kind of rubbish, this impostor is spewing.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by illiad: 12:54am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:
So, somebody becomes an Ikwerre person by opening a moniker that has Ikwerre attached to it, and then go on shouting on roof top that he is Ikwerre?

Ignore the oaf. There are no single ikwerre on nairaland. The impostor with the moniker ikwerreboy had been detected long ago.

I can assure you that the oaf copied this post from a bigger oaf who happens by chance to be in wike camp
Re: Amaechi,a Friend Or An Enemy Of Ikwerre People - By Ikwerreboy by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 28, 2015
desertboom:
You are inconsiderate and wicked, you don't care if we are all Rivers state and if the individual is deserving, all you could say is Ikwerre bla bla bla. . .
Lmfao, I swear you have a way with words sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Picture Missing In 2015 Africa-india Summit (pic) / NBA To Probe Saraki’s Lawyers Over Walkout At Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Nigerian Police Special Anti-Robbery Squard SARS Gets Official New Uniform(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.