Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. (6291 Views)

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by BetaPADI: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wait... Adont believe my eyes.
Should i say Ini Edo almost gone nude or already gone nude? Well, i'm just speechless.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9afAcqIRCds/VfvvT11UXBI/AAAAAAAAPwA/xb22AM6uy0M/s1600/Most%2BProvocative%2B%2526%2BUnclad%2BPhotos%2Bof%2BNollywood%2BActress%2BIni%2BEdo6.jpg[/img]
That Backside tho... Very classic lolz. *wink*
Got The Photo from her facebook profile tho, i must say she's hot.
Click On This Link => Ini Edo Nollywood To Add Her Up On Facebook cuz i know she gat what a nairalander wants. *wink*
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by zico530(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na she sabi
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by brandonobi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
nice winknice
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by Niyeal(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
She dey luk 4 horse band
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by SosaMontana(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by Khd95(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op b scavanging for nude pix since 1011 AC

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by Cjizzy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
This Op sef.... Na your type dey beg babes for their nude pics.... This picture don dey net since

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by Annapecky(f): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nah comments she want nah jst giv am
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by RealAdewole(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cjizzy:
This Op sef.... Na your type dey beg babes for their nude pics....
This picture don dey net since
Khd95:
Op b scavanging for nude pix since 1011 AC
you don talk my mind
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by porrigeyam(m): 1:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Her booty is not that nice
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by Akosbaba(m): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Old picture
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:18am On Oct 28, 2015
This old mama seeking attention.
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by marshalcarter: 5:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Mtsw...see dis 2nd hand tokunbo product
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by x6blade(m): 6:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Na too promote her market
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by sissylucy(f): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2015
op z she d first celebrity to post a "semi unclad pic....so y d bin speechless.
seeking for attention...mtchewww
Re: Ini Edo Don Spoil Kpata Kpata! See The Kind Photo She Shared On Facebook.. by Mattew690(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Bleep you

Na olddd picss be thiss onee now

I ssaw the girl yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Ex Ik Ogboona Wife Sonia Throw Shade Again As She Shares New Bedroom Photo / Surgery Gone Wrong ! Ini Edo’ S New Waist Is Causing A Commotion On Social Media / William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.