Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,995 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

A Word To The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word To The Igbos (769 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls / 'Before We Travel For Christmas': Word To The Igbos. / A Word To The Mumu Buhari Before He Destroys Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word To The Igbos by Kippah(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
A word to the Igbos.
I really believe that everyone has a right to self determination. Even though the IBO's deem it fit to form a republic, bt trying to force other parts into their republic is also an infringement of the right to self determination by such regions. majority of this people you claim are part of a future Biafra are some of ur worst enemies who denounced u the civil war and massacred ur soldiers wen invaded in a bid to annex them as conquered territories, infact States like akwaibom and cross rivers are still very discriminatory of the ibos. Talking of annexing the binis, the urobos, the isokos, also show utter madness cause this people easily trace back their roots to Oduduwa, so how they suddenly become Biafrans is still surprising.
Trying to force people into their republic only shows that Biafra wouldn't really entrench core Democratic values.
If a people openly tells u that they aren't Biafrians, trying to force them into it only shows that its been done cause of the oil and gas deposit in the Niger Delta region.
While I may be neutral to Biafra struggle, I will urge them not to try the impossible which they can never get. Its just like the Palestinians asking Israel to give up Jerusalem which would never happen.
Re: A Word To The Igbos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kippah:
A word to the Igbos.
I really believe that everyone has a right to self determination. Even though the IBO's deem it fit to form a republic, bt trying to force other parts into their republic is also an infringement of the right to self determination by such regions. majority of this people you claim are part of a future Biafra are some of ur worst enemies who denounced u the civil war and massacred ur soldiers wen invaded in a bid to annex them as conquered territories, infact States like akwaibom and cross rivers are still very discriminatory of the ibos. Talking of annexing the binis, the urobos, the isokos, also show utter madness cause this people easily trace back their roots to Oduduwa, so how they suddenly become Biafrans is still surprising.
Trying to force people into their republic only shows that Biafra wouldn't really entrench core Democratic values.
If a people openly tells u that they aren't Biafrians, trying to force them into it only shows that its been done cause of the oil and gas deposit in the Niger Delta region.
While I may be neutral to Biafra struggle, I will urge them not to try the impossible which they can never get. Its just like the Palestinians asking Israel to give up Jerusalem which would never happen.
. Thank you for entertaining me ...!

4 Likes

Re: A Word To The Igbos by pussyphilia(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
op, u are an attention seeking !mbecile!

the igbos don't force anybody to join Biafra. they are only trying to stop other tribes in the niger delta from claiming and marginalising igbos in niger delta.

just free Anioma, ikwerre and ndoki igbos and you can go ahead and have your niger delta republic.

I am an Anioma Igbo and I owe my allegiance to my southeast brothers. I don't have anything to do with ijaw, itshekiri or whatever u call yourselves.

Free Anioma and Rivers igbos and you can then GO TO HELL.

3 Likes

Re: A Word To The Igbos by Kippah(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
pussyphilia:
op, u are an attention seeking !mbecile!

the igbos don't force anybody to join Biafra. they are only trying to stop other tribes in the niger delta from claiming and marginalising igbos in niger delta.

just free Anioma, ikwerre and ndoki igbos and you can go ahead and have your niger delta republic.

I am an Anioma Igbo and I owe my allegiance to my southeast brothers. I don't have anything to do with ijaw, itshekiri or whatever u call yourselves.

Free Anioma and Rivers igbos and you can then GO TO HELL.

Who told you the Ikwerres accept to Br part of Biafra, don't try to force the Ikwerres
Re: A Word To The Igbos by brize(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Have any of you here heard about REFERENDUM before? That solves alot of problem...
Re: A Word To The Igbos by pussyphilia(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kippah:

Who told you the Ikwerres accept to Br part of Biafra, don't try to force the Ikwerres
Many Ikwerres I know are proud igbos.

Never mind the online touts like Truckpusher and TonyeBarcanista who appointed themselves spokesperson of ikwerre people because they know that ikwerres are not well represented on nairaland.

Many of the IPOB guys who are being held today in connection with last protest in PH are Ikwerres.

1 Like

Re: A Word To The Igbos by athaboi(f): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kippah:
A word to the Igbos.
Bushman
Re: A Word To The Igbos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why are the Yorubas feeling like boss over Biafra issues...

Who cares if you are neutral or not... What a hell...

I seize not to contribute in this thread bc the op isn't worthy of this kinda threads...

Enjoy your fking attentions...

Anybody these days can attach Igbo, SE, Biafra, IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu To His thread for cheap attentions...

So shameful

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi, The "Lion Of Africa", Confirmed As Minister / Tanzanian Politicians Shun Gej’s Advice, Reject Election Results / See What A Transformer Explosion Did To A 12yr Old Girl In Lagos(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.