Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,538 members, 7,941,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

How To Make Friends And Influence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Friends And Influence (522 Views)

How Your Birth Position In The Family Can Influence Your Personality / I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence / Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Friends And Influence by oluymc(f): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
How to Make Close Friends
Tips on Meeting People and Building Strong Friendships
Friends have a huge impact on your happiness and quality of life; they relieve stress, provide comfort and joy, prevent loneliness and isolation, and even strengthen your health.
Despite their importance, close friendships don’t just happen. Many of us struggle to meet new friends and develop quality connections. Even when we’re willing to put in the time and effort, we don’t always know how to go about it. But whatever your age or circumstances, it's never too late to make new friends or reconnect with old ones.
Read more »
http://lifestylesheadline./2015/10/how-to-make-friends-and-influence.html

1 Like

Re: How To Make Friends And Influence by libertanna: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Good afternoon, please advise me where I could find a good site to find friends, thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Re: How To Make Friends And Influence by Dimaya: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Here's why women are desperate to make friends after graduation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIeLf5U0mYQ

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Think I’d Want To Get Married Again’ Toyin Aimakhu Shares / Parent Let Cat And Boy Duel Over Laser / What Do You Think He Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.