Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Are African Leaders Slaves?pls Read This!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are African Leaders Slaves?pls Read This!! (584 Views)

Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow! / Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos) / Why Are African Countries Backward Both Socially And Economically ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are African Leaders Slaves?pls Read This!! by evansvenus(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2015
My attention was drawn to the india-africa summit holding tommorrow in new-delhi,i can't help but wonder if african leaders are slaves that can easily be summon by their foreign counterparts and you see them rushing like rats just to be there? Even poverty stricken,third world countries wants to summon african leaders?can india summon european leaders?how much investments can india inject to the african economy?not forgetting the USA-african summit where nothing was achieved...every damn western countries wants to flex muscle and they see the african continent as a avenue to propagate such power! Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world,and africa's largest economy so when are we going to have Nigeria-Asia summit,Nigeria-europe leadership forum,Nigeria-latin america lunchon??i think african leaders should redifine a purpose and stop acting like slaves...Nigeria or south africa should chart the leadership path!or else the next summit we are going to be having would be Blangadesh-africa summit or better still jamaica-africa summit...african leaders need to wake up like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Are African Leaders Slaves?pls Read This!! by mandhi(m): 3:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Your write up was very interesting. It tell our leaders to sit up and the country forward. But I just a question. Pls can u tell me if there is any country in africa that match Indian GDP right now. Put into consideration the BRIC economy which is considered next power house. Brazil,Russia,India,China. Not forget China has already taking tha number1 position, with all of them having a combine total GDP(ppp) at 17trillion. The next power house which referred to as mint economy includes Mexico Indonesia Nigeria Turkey with all of them having a combine GDP(ppp) at 7trillion. The essence of the above is to show u that India is not an emerging economy but an advanced economy while Nigeria's economy is an emerging economy with most of our recent crude oil sales going to the Indian market. In other to solidify the business, The Nigerian Indian cooperation needs to be re visited before we loose India to Angola or any other country in africa. Put into consideration that number of countries exploring oil has increase with countries like Ghana,Niger,Sao tome etc.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: Are African Leaders Slaves?pls Read This!! by Rossikk(m): 3:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Africa and India share about the same population size (1.2 billion people each). Taking them as single entities, Africa is more prosperous and productive than India.

Annual GDP

Africa $2.39 trillion per annum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Africa

India $1.49 trillion per annum

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&noj=1&site=webhp&q=india+gdp&oq=india+gdp&gs_l=serp.3..0i67l2j0i7i30j0i67j0i7i30l3j0l3.3490.4209.0.4558.5.5.0.0.0.0.66.296.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.5.294.0ShKBtjJx8I

The main thing is Africa is split into 52 countries, while India is one. Few people know this, but one of the main objectives on the AU charter is the eventual unification of Africa into one single nation, with a central govt, army etc. Then we will simply have TWO leaders at future 'India-Africa summits'. Not 55.
Re: Are African Leaders Slaves?pls Read This!! by Missy89(f): 4:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Rossikk:
Africa and India share about the same population size (1.2 billion people each). Taking them as single entities, Africa is more prosperous and productive than India.

Annual GDP

Africa $2.39 trillion per annum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Africa

India $1.49 trillion per annum

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&noj=1&site=webhp&q=india+gdp&oq=india+gdp&gs_l=serp.3..0i67l2j0i7i30j0i67j0i7i30l3j0l3.3490.4209.0.4558.5.5.0.0.0.0.66.296.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.5.294.0ShKBtjJx8I

The main thing is Africa is split into 52 countries, while India is one. Few people know this, but one of the main objectives on the AU charter is the eventual unification of Africa into one single nation, with a central govt, army etc. Then we will simply have TWO leaders at future 'India-Africa summits'. Not 55.

The unification of Africa is unfeasible in my opinion. It will never happen. AU leaders should be working on breaking the colonial boundaries instead and have people with similar culture and way of life form their own countries just like Europe.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Up To Mischief- Dickson / Reps To Probe Sanusi, Cbn's N400b Intervention Projects / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.