Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives (59353 Views)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / "How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives" - Music Icon FELA In Authorized Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by 123papas(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheap woman
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by ushafe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
coolbreeze44:
So many untold stories. So we have been fed with lies all the while as regards the invasion and destruction of Fela's house. It was vengeance afterall
I dont think vengeance is the rite word, police attempted to rest femi on what ground? They came back to fela compound to make arrest without a warrant unlawful.
The same way they oppress pple til now, in the name of arrest.

1 Like

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by friends4ever(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
KELVINXY:
*Walks into the thread(history class) with my pencil SK. cool*
*eyes dropping*

Who read all that
Analysis plzundecided

Hmmmm...let me try to analyse.
That she went to serve her uncle fufu and the uncle locked her in a dark room and she jingled and wingled with Fela, and eventually they both fell in love. Fela took 27 of them to court to wed them all, he was turned down, alternatively a native doctor weeded Fela and the 27 women. Femi was learning how to drive when police started an issue with fela boys, and an officer was thrown to the ground hence, military personnels were invited, and Fela insisted of opening the gate that caused the death of some soldiers which promted the killing of Fela's mom and 4 women and some dudes of the house, the generator was ignited into flames as well by the soldiers. Her son does not belong to Fela but a family member which was kept secret secret until the date due to convernant she had with her mentor of the house. She left Fela's house in 1982 due to food poisoning that was administered to her kid which was averted by herself and fed to a different kid who later passed on.
Dude i got to go...brb grin

3 Likes

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by qtx(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
not a pleasant story to read.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by KELVINXY: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
friends4ever:

Hmmmm...let me try to analyse.
That she went to serve her uncle fufu and the uncle locked her in a dark room and she jingle and wingle with Fela, and eventually they both fell in love. Fela took 27 of them to court to wed them all, he was turned down, alternatively a native doctor weeded Fela the 27 women. Femi was learning how to drive when police started issue with fela boys, and an officer was thrown to ground hence, military personnels were invited, and Fela insisted of of opening the gate that caused the death of some soldiers which promted the killing of Fela's mom and 4 women and some dudes of the house, the generator was ignited into flames as well. Her son does not belong to Fela but a family member which was kept secret secret until the date due to convernant she had with her mentor of the house. She left Fela's house in 1982 due to food poisoning that was administered to her kid which was averted by herself and fed to a different kid who later passed on.
Dude i got to go...brb grin

Finally a kind heart

Nice summary
Thanks man
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by myners007: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
abeg who FELA don help?? undecided undecided
H helped the masses, icluding yourself and your family
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by kayo80(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

This is something anyone can figure out. We are basically saying the same thing but your premise is wrong. They have high sex drive because they are powerful not because they are musicians.

http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-765316.html

Ok ma.
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by nigeriancuban: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
well I'm not surprised she was more closer,she is beautuful even till now
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by tudeyzamani: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Baba 70........king Solomon
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by 989900: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
They lied because they said the baby belonged to one big-man in the society. It wasn’t true. The baby did not belong to him, but to Fela’s relative. I’m not a harlot.

No, you are not . . .
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by friends4ever(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
KELVINXY:

Finally a kind heart

Nice summary
Thanks man

You're welcome
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by chikeFavor2000(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kia Sorento suv 2004 model for sale @a very low price in ibadan.
https://www.nairaland.com/2694166/kia-sorento-suv-2004-model#39454554
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Missali(f): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Madam Kevwe, I believe you have not stopped taking igbo. Inasmuch as you claimed to be the golden egg of Fela, you still slept with his brother and bore him a son. You are now coming out to tell people of one stupid covenant you took. Rubbish! Men, I advise you go for DNA test when your girlfriend/fiancée/wife etc. delivers 'your' baby. It doesn't matter if the child looks like you, it might be your relative's hence the resemblance. To be fore warned...
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by BomboyOnline: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kevwe Anikulapo Kuti

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by dizzydane(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
please who read errytin undecided
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by engrjacuzzi: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
at 55 years of age, she is still looking for love! anyway, I wish she can meet denrele or Femi kani kayode.
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Ayoola171(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This woman needs to shut the fkup .what kind of low self esteem is this.So you're only good enough for sex and making babies
Dont you read; where she identified herself as Nurse, only that taking care of opposite sex might be her preference. I just dey laaaauuuugh.

1 Like

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by duwdu: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just love Tope Olukole's candour... (Tope Olukole is the interviewee in the original post.)

Her type normally would live to an old age because usually, they don't carry too much burden in their hearts or heads, and end up living lives with very little stress.

P34c3!
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by eminent007(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
KELVINXY:
*Walks into the thread(history class) with my pencil SK. cool*
*eyes dropping*

Who read all that
Analysis plzundecided

Guy, discard your signature.
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by 4everGrand(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is why the Empire area around Jibowu was notorious. Fela spoilt a lot of girls' lives sha.
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Hakeem3(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
They were all simply under d influence of dried grass ..!!! Doin tins anyhw no culture no fear of God..!
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by simdam500(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
One reason why I should read all this after I've read the topic?
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Eve62(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
op. dis is not a fresh interview. I've read this from Google long b4 now
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Spidermon: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
The chronicles of an Agba olosho
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by HungerBAD: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Eve62:
op. dis is not a fresh interview. I've read this from Google long b4 now

Liar.

Google publish stories now? go to the beginning of the interview. IT SAID AFTER 2015 Felabration, that was when the interview was held. That was some days ago.

Felabration 2015 concerts was held from October 12th to 17th. And if she was interviewed after the celebration, and the story published two days ago, where did you read yours LONG AGO?

Too much liars on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Arabs999: 12:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
#speechlessWetin women do?
..Women de do wanawanawana miniminiminiiii
....But wait o, this one na novel..
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by blackprowler: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Boy! she said I'm good most times but my problem is she's just lay on the bed while I be running like power horse and shell be asking for more. what would u advise me to do? I'm getting thin everyday

You're making a mistake and nobody to tell me but I give you for free. You're not supposed to make it a gym. Stimulate your partner by other means and she can reach the end without you jamming and jamming all the time. You go die o. Most of us hate it but that's the only way to satisfy them and not kill yourself. As most people hate mouth action too, you may find cellophane to put on top before the mouth action. Titillate the whole body. No kill yourself o because some girls have capacity to collect tire and if na only one man, you go die there
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by SwipeNigga: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2015
People won't stop saying false stories,even if it was true of what good it's now,let's face reality the great legend is dead rumors has been still that wouldn't change anything,i love him so much and i hold nothing against him,you ladies claiming should face reality!
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by blackprowler: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I cldn't finish reading all the epistle, but the little I read clearly shows the rambling of an immature although aged slutty woman. She no get shame if she truly said all these. Talking abt sleeping around like it's nothing and Fela isn't a role model
She shld take it to the bank for money or na award she dey wait for?

Since ppl get such response as these when they tell the truth about something that has already happened, is it so far-fetched that most people in Nigeria tell lies so as to "conform"? This is why we're still having problems today trying to piece together things that happened in the past. For me I'm so happy about this interview as it has helped me understand what happened during that "war" on Kalakuta Republic. I don't know your age but we've been hoping for this insight for decades. They said Obasanjo and Danjuma just sent troops to destroy the place to teach Fela a lesson. The case even came up at the Oputa Panel. Did you know any of these? Nigerians are so judgemental when their world is so tiny. READ FOREIGN FORUMS AND YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH DOWN
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by cococandy(f): 3:38am On Oct 29, 2015
This is such a disgusting story
Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 29, 2015
blackprowler:

You're making a mistake and nobody to tell me but I give you for free. You're not supposed to make it a gym. Stimulate your partner by other means and she can reach the end without you jamming and jamming all the time. You go die o. Most of us hate it but that's the only way to satisfy them and not kill yourself. As most people hate mouth action too, you may find cellophane to put on top before the mouth action. Titillate the whole body. No kill yourself o because some girls have capacity to collect tire and if na only one man, you go die there
Lol, I be Lady o

1 Like

Re: Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Incoherence blabbing has always been your way out of intelligent discourse and running away from bitter questions that deserve an answer:
My submission is simple, I've done a lot of things as a teenager and today when I come across teenagers that are having problems when it comes to relating with their parents I simply look into their problems and I quickly identify with them because I have been like them before and right here you're criticizing someone who did exactly what you did in the most hypocritical manner and that's the difference .
When I come across people that reminds me of my shortcomings I simply relate because I know 100% that they aren't iidiots but they made a decision due to their mindset, orientation, available opportunity, and societal pressure - I do not judge them unlike your iidiotic self.
are you done ranting? Ok you are noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Shops For Our Son - Shola Ogudu Writes / Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye / Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.