Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,528 members, 7,978,744 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:24 PM

Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) (30646 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by ahmidolawale: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
This could be swept under the carpet as usually.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
q
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Shadbay(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
That's why I fear Nigerian policemen more than armed robbers.. RIP to the dead. My prayers to her family especially her Lil girl..
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by prigoz(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Police and lies are insaperable imagine"They had another quarrel and the woman attempted to dispossess him of his gun. During the struggle, the gun exploded. The woman was hit. She later died.”as if the woman was a wrestler

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by ireasontight: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
welcome to the damnable republic.And somepeople will say;i am proud to be a nigerian.God forbid
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by slim147(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Thats the change ya'll voted for. rip to the dead
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by symbianDON(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
i wonder at how the police, at the least opportunity, take joy in terrorizing, oppressing and maltreating innocent citizens but find it extremely difficult to accost and combat criminals. if the woman had been an armed robber, that same cop would most likely have taken to his heels at the sight of her but it didn't take him anything to run after her and gun down an unarmed woman. he should be sentenced to death by hanging....sadly, the same police force may try to sweep the case under the carpet as is their tradition to do.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by franugo(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian police showing their impertinent, inept n obstreperous ways since 01BC
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Pascal181: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2015
If it is armed robbers now they (police) will use one reason or the other not to go to the scene till the robbers complete their robery business. Look at an armless female civilian u just open fire on her. I wonder who trained these police officers sef.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by joba78: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
This is too bad. When that bitch called himself a policeman knows he can trigger well, why can't he go and face bokoharam instead of an innocent woman. Well, to the deceased, R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:
''The woman tried to disarm him of his gun''

See what this cursed police man is saying. That is the report they got. Do they expect the trigger happy illiterate to say he willingly shot her?

The woman tried to take away his gun? Really? This story still sells in Nigeria?

There is no Nigerian who does not avoid the Murderous Nigerian Police Men.

When you have a country where you must have been a looser on every other profession and occupation,

before you consider the Police, this is what you get. A police force where there is wanton cheating during their exams. A police force where

as a woman you have to sleep with your boss to get promotion otherwise you are sent to the road traffic unit.

Also, please make it a law. Any hospital that rejects a gun shot victim, should be sanctioned. As long as it can be proven that they have the

manpower and equipment to offer first aid.

Why do we make life so cheap?

Anyway, the hotel should have a security camera. Witnesses should be many.

FG in 9ja is basically nonsense. Don't expect anything managed federally to be any good. It's all about oil money, not building institutions.

RIP to the tragic lady.

The evil policeman deserves to be hanged.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by eniba(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote][jamex93]Make dem kill am too na

Or make dem send d animal go Maiduguri

Since him want dey kill ppl[sup][quote]
[Gbam!!!.
U have spoken][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by fada11(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
i think its high time police should be scrapped or upgraded..y this killings of innocent people..an average policeman lacks manners.no manner of approach..RIP
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2015
The policeman should be shot too, since dem born me ,I never see anybody we try to dispossess policeman of his gun, its all lies, man no fit try am talk less of woman ,so make dem find another lie.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by johnny89(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian police will always claim it was an accident!!!!! awon weyrey undecided
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by ola7199: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
dre11:

The story we have, however, is that the policeman and the woman live in the same compound on Victoria Island. They had been having issues. They had another quarrel and the woman attempted to dispossess him of his gun. During the struggle, the gun exploded. The woman was hit. She later died.”

LIEs......Police is your friend
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by johnny89(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
ahmidolawale:
cheesy
ahmidolawale:

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by j4sure(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Vivvalavivva: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2015
SMH

The number one problem is the fact that 'every single' policeman walks around with a fully loaded rifle!!

The unfortunate thing is that most of the time, only 'INNOCENT' civilians get shot!

You hardly hear dat an armed robber was shot!

So sad indeed!
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
See the police side of the story o:

“The story we have, however, is that the policeman and the woman live in the same compound on Victoria Island. They had been having issues. They had another quarrel and the woman attempted to dispossess him of his gun. During the struggle, the gun exploded. The woman was hit. She later died.”

The woman tried to dispossess an armed policeman? Haba. Make una fear God. Hope her family sues this policeman to get the highest penalty possible. That will teach other trigger happy cops to behave like human beings.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Vivvalavivva: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
I think all 'trigger happy' policemen like this should be sent to Maiduguri!
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by oyoyoade: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
nigeria is really a ZOO imagine giving guns to monkeys (police) what do you expect.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Lezzlie(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/policeman-kills-tennis-star-after-argument/

Demons in black uniforms. Criminals with State powers. Cowards who can't stand to defend their actions. May the remainder of your days have you wishing you are dead. Same with every policeman that kills innocent, defenseless citizens.

** Time for Nigerians, especially doctors to purge themselves off the disease of ignorance.

There's no law in Nigeria that forbids doctors from treating a patient with gun shot wounds; there are no laws that even mandates the doctor to inform the police BEFORE treating such patients

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by REUEL95: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2015
and they say police is your friend...friend indeed
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Police is your enemy, be warned.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Drabrah(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2015
dre11:

“The story we have, however, is that the policeman and the woman live in the same compound on Victoria Island. They had been having issues. They had another quarrel and the woman attempted to dispossess him of his gun. During the struggle, the gun exploded. The woman was hit. [/b]She later died.”

I don't need to be there to know dat's an obvious [b]terrible lie.
& I can bet do case ll be buried in no time.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by mikuut: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Sad news oh my God what will become of her daughter's career naw!
R.I.P strong career woman.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Originalsly: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Guess this is making news because she is a national celebrity.....and despite that... looks like they trying hard not to charge the policeman. This is the problem...there is no consequence should a police shoot and kill a citizen. ...any cock and bull story would be accepted by the superiors.....encouragement for police to be trigger happy. How worse can it get...shot in the leg ....refused emergency treatment by a hospital and dies.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2015
dre11:

this is why america can never give us weapon to fight boko haram. Our security forces are useless.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
So many loopholes in the policemans story. Only God will judge him. A proper forensic investigator will determine the and and distance from which the gun was shot from. All they need is the picture of the crime scene, the wound of the victim, the bullet as well as being on the scene to re-enact the crime. RIP.
Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by blackprowler: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2015
NIGERIA, THE GREAT JUNGLE; THE THICK FOREST. Lol. You can't take Nigeria serious if you actually know anything or you'll kill yourself from frustration. Beta police in UK sef are not allowed to carry a gun but here, every animal who is in the police to do business with his uniform is wielding a gun. I once parked in a place a plain-clothed police guy didn't like and as he wanted to accost me (with the long story and standard attempt to squeeze money from me), I tried entering back into my car to run away and the guy removed a pistol from those black cellophane they use to sell petty items to SHOOT AND KILL A WHOLE LIFE. I quickly parked back o. NIGERIA IS A JOKE. IT IS A JUNGLE. Curse be on all those people who gave us "Independence" when oyibo knew it would take centuries to develop us to be human beings

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
If you want to live long, don't challenge or threaten a man with a gun. Be it a police, armed robber, friend or a stranger. After the ill deed has been done, they will blame the devil, give their untrue version of their story, while you never may not be there to tell yours. RIP Beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV captures four armed Robbers In Action At A Florida Liquor Store / Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapper Evans Wants Seized Trucks Released To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.