Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria (46768 Views)

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by neongeng: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
I wrote my TOEFL in july at eglobal Benin and i did my registration myself, that was d only center I found under Benin City then at the TOEFL website and I picked it. I have seen my result now. So, what make them not approved.
Fnwankwo, pls. tell us another story, and we will belief you. Why this argument can't people see the approved center themself? Adniyi, Fnwankwo kept misleading people here.

From Omoh
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
Adeniyi419 and Fnwankwo,

Can we meet on different forum because these EGLOBAL clients will not allow me to unveil what I have for you and your 419 company. Now I know why you are after eGlobal, they are giving you though time? Or their service is better than yours? I think I demand an award from EGLOBAL. Each time I reveal a secret about you people, you bounce on eGlobal, and is like the company don't even have your time.

When are you going to refund those candidates you could not get admissions for? Oh! Are you surprise that I know about it?
You promised them admission for fall entries and even as all schools have closed their intake for Sept intake yet you people kept telling them that they will be admitted. What is the faith of about 26 students yet to get offers for?
I think EFCC will still intervene in these issues.

Why would FNG kept duping people and still come online to sell their 419 products, you people are shameless and the greatest scammers I have even seen. www.fngcenter.org is 419 and must be convicted.

I though you once said your White madam, America mama give loan or scholarships to Nigeria? And to mention the beneficiaries is a problem to you people. I only need few that have benefited from it.

Mind you, Nigerians are wiser than before.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Divine009: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
grin shocked lol
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by jackiline: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
The story is becoming clearer now.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by neongeng: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2010
But this people are misleading us and if they have problem with a center, they schld contact them instead of posting wrong info for nairalanders. If not that I did the registration myself on TOEFL website, i would have been mislead. To me EGLOBAL BENIN is where I wrote my TOEFL and i like their service
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
Yer sure guys. You can read all about FNG's Scams here

http://www.cau.edu/CMFiles/Docs/ConNewsLetter_v3i3.pdf Go to page seven on the document.

Why don't you guys go get a decent job? People know who's real and who's fake. They know a real organization when they see one. You're here wasting your time when FNG Center keeps expanding everyday, Can't you just understand that you are promoting FNG Center when you think you are destroying them?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2010
@cabfly3net: Do you people read thing before you post them at all? We are talking of fraud and you are telling us about an information sent to a school by your madam for publication, even a novice can get that done.

There are questions for your schools above here, can you answer them?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
No one works for FNG Center here. All I am after is that Nigerians see what is right. As I have always said, nobody should take anything in this forum as conclusive, as it is open to all both good and bad. Everyone should make their own research and findings and based their conclusions on educated research and truth finding, by themselves and not anybody else.

Visit the contact page of fng center at http://www.fngcenter.com and pay them a visit or fill the form at www.fngcenter.com/callrequest so they can call you and give you directions. Go there and make up your mind for yourself.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
Meaning that FNG don't have staff at all. Everybody deny them, no one is even bold enough to say the fact there or come out as the staff, lol
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Divine009: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2010
lol, @Abimbola where are ur FNG friends
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , their office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit their website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931

they can register u for any of the exams within 24 hours
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
Register for your foreign exam @ b2consulting

Affordable Price and get instant registration

GMAT $250 for N40,000.00
GRE $190 for N32,000.00
TOEFL $ 175 for N29,000.00 with a free practice CD
For more info visit: www.b2consultingng.com
Tel: 08023343047, 08063114931
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Register for your foreign exam @ b2consulting

Affordable Price and get instant registration

GMAT $250 for N40,000.00
GRE $190 for N32,000.00
TOEFL $ 175 for N29,000.00 with a free practice CD
For more info visit: www.b2consultingng.com
Tel: 08023343047, 08063114931
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2011
I'm so sorry Nigeria for the misleading information I have posted here for a number of Months. Fine, FNG Center used to be a good one but recently, they have taken a turn for the worst. I will not want to be held liable for anything that happens. You sure can go ahead and do business with them, it's your choice but really, if you don't want to pay money and not get service but just hear stories, then I think you should look elsewhere. Looking around the Internet at all the complains, I decided to carry out further research and the facts I got shocked me. Good people gone bad. Not good.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by OTEGA1: 2:09am On Jul 26, 2011
hello folks i check my course for msc and one of their requirements is the tofel and gre. I wrk here in portharcourt , can some one advice me a center that is close to or in portharcourt that i can take the test and the fee. i need a genuine response lagos seems to be 2 far fro me.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by chikesman: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
hello friends. Pls i am in dare need of the TOEFL IBT CD-ROM. where can i buy one?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2011
@ Adeniyi. This just gets interesting. I wonder why in other parts of the world, a company starts out and builds on their success and here in Nigeria, you start out good and just use people's trust to take advantage of them. FNG Center was a center that I could vouch for but from what I hear, they will even collect a large amount of money from you and only send FEDEX on your behalf and that's all. You'll do the rest yourself. Registrations that used to be a breeze is now stories. It's all upside down over there and I guess the company is about to shut down I just feel pity for them and pity for whosoever they use their money to shut down.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by samueljoe: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
I was amazed I could not take my TOEFL test in Lagos and Abuja. Luckily, I heard about a good center in Kaduna- Emerging Trees. It is an organise center and there are professional in service delivery. Check it out.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by biyiwilly(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2012
HURRY! HURRY!! HURRY!!!

Register for your next TOEFL exam for 2012 and
Get a free practice CD for just 30k
@B2 Consulting
Venue: 3, Abiola Segun Ajayi Street, Off Muri Okunola Street, Victoria island, Lagos.

Registration date every Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 10am – 2pm.
Enquiries call: 08063114931, 08023343047,01-8837758

Visit: www.b2consultingng.com for more info
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by fng: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
Anyone seeking to register for TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT etc. As I have seen there seem to be some people looking to rip others off, so, you really do need to be careful. I've been to Touche, MET etc, but when I visited First New Generation Study Center, I was awed. They indeed have a proven track record in both registrations and Tutorials. I guess it's the American Factor, The owners are Americans. My advice would be

1. Do not give anybody money Online for any reasons

2. Once you walk into any place to register, ensure it's located in a reputable environment and they have a solid structure (Building etc.).

3. A good website would add credence

4. The staffs you speak with, take a look at them if they practice what they preach

Better still, just go to www.fngcenter.com, pay them a visit at GRA, Ikeja, and make up your mind for yourself!
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by fng: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2012
For current:
TOEFL/SAT/GMAT & GRE DATES

Standard:
LECTURES & STUDY MATERIALS (Admissions(USA),Visa services & FedEx Worldwide)
Day lectures: 09:00 - 14:00 GMT
Evening lectures: 18:00 - 21:00 GMT

==============================

Contact us:

40B, Oduduwa Way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Christopher - 080 51 595 336

Help desk - 234-1-8977784

www.fngcenter.com

=========================================
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by fng: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2012
For current:

Standard:

Contact us:

www.fngcenter.com

Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by fng: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
For current:

Standard:

Contact us:

www.fngcenter.com

Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Nomswilli(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2012
am seriously interestd about d exam bt wat i do nt knw is afta d exam wat actualy follows wen 1 must have seen his skore
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by blowh4ck: 2:30am On Sep 07, 2012
dsdsdsd
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by blowh4ck: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2012
dadadadad
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by winbyforce: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
I don't know if you've registered and taken the tests,but i'll share my experience just in case and for others that may need the info. I did the GRE in June,2012 and TOEFL in Sept 2012.You can register for the TOEFL by yourself,all you require is a VISA debit card(only visa was allowed when i registered).U go to the ETS website and open a TOEFL iBT personal account and then go ahead to register for the test.a list of available cities and centers is available on the site. U choose where u want to write your exam and pay instantly with your VISA card. U then print out the order page. they'l send an email to you anyway.when i got to the exam center,i was number one on the list! As for the GRE- you can't pay for it online from nigeria. i registered for it at the test center paying N37 000. I did both the TOEFL and GRE at FIRST LOGIC IKEJA LAGOS. There are many Toefl centres but GRE centres are few,probably only in abuja and lagos,don't be deceived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free / Expert Services Of Programming Assignment Help In Worldwide Online / Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.