Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,915 members, 7,890,034 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG (974 Views)

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Uwazuruike Tells UN; Is Time To Separate Biafra From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by ABACITYBLOG: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Holding Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hostage wont stop the struggle neither it fuels the heart and the strength of the igbos, Biafra struggle will always continue despite the clampdown of the Biafran families.

Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike for the first time, called on the Federal Government to unconditionally release Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

Addressing the newsmen earlier, Uwazuruike said despite the differences in Kanu’s approach towards the struggle for his own dream for actualisation of Biafra, the Federal Government had no other option than to release him especially since a court of competent jurisdiction had granted him bail.

His words:

“I am calling on the Nigerian government to release Kanu. In as much as I am not in support of any violent agitation or making of inflammatory statements against anybody for him to pass his message, I was the person that built Radio Biafra and commissioned it myself on behalf of MASSOB and the people of Biafra but, when I discovered he was using it against the main aim of the radio, I backed out, but, I am calling for his release unconditionally.”

READ MORE==>>http://abacityblog.com/2015/10/release-nnamdi-kanu-uwazuruike-tells-fg/

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by amakaobiemeka: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by Lanretoye(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
"do ur worst",FG replies uwazuruike

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by Ufranklin92(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Uwazurike uwazurike
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by Chanchit: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Going by uwazurike's words, the call is not really coming from his heart, and by the way, its been awhile since I last read anything from Biafra radio abi dem no get another presenter? Another question is, how many weeks has Mazi Kanu spent on vacation?

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by sunny12345679: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Uwazuruke the betrayer of the igbo struggle finally realises that he is foking up. This is a welcome development.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Shebi you be your boss

Go break am out naa
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by glacswhite: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Chanchit:
Going by uwazurike's words, the call is not really coming from his heart, and by the way, its been awhile since I last read anything from Biafra radio abi dem no get another presenter? Another question is, how many weeks has Mazi Kanu spent on vacation?

Ah ah u be learner?my father has been listening to it and even now as am typing...they have deputy Director nah...is Even more publicized nw jst dat the deputy has a Calm voice

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by supersolex(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2015
yawns, they are all learners.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by Phame: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Uwazuruike, you are a coward palmwine-tapper if you don't go and release him by force.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazuruike Tells FG by ckmayoca: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2015
My question is how much did Kanu stole or looted that made them lock him up? He never threw bomb so why locking the guy up? The fucking thieves are roaming around.

(1) (Reply)

D Terrible Condition Of Gwagwa Rd, The First Access Road To Abuja Town (photos) / Tinubu’s Wife Causes Uproar In The Senate As She ‘takes Over’ Ekweremadu's Se / Who Is Sheikh Zakzaky, Nigeria’s Most Powerful Shiite Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.