Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

3 Ways To Prevent Cracked And Sore nipples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Ways To Prevent Cracked And Sore nipples (437 Views)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car / How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Prevent Cracked And Sore nipples by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Hi guys! Have you cast your vote for today’s weekly poll yet? This week’s question is IF YOU WERE LINDA IKEJI AND HAD SIX HUNDRED (600) MILLION NAIRA (over $3 million), WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT? Click on the link to cast your vote http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/27/if-you-were-linda-ikeji-and-had-six-hundred-600-million-naira-over-3-million-what-would-you-do-with-it/

In today’s post, I will be sharing a few methods of healing and most importantly preventing cracked and sore nipples in breastfeeding mothers. This information is not only for breastfeeding mothers or married women in general, it is also meant for single men and women as well. Except of course you aspire to become a Priest or Reverend sister in the near future.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/28/3-ways-to-prevent-cracked-and-sore-nipples/
Re: 3 Ways To Prevent Cracked And Sore nipples by HawksDude(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2015
You are not Serious.

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Ladies!!! X-mas Bonanza... / Help Me To Thank God" For Adding A Year To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.