Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) (2917 Views)

Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday / PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by tiwaz(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
A few people have sent me emails claiming they spotted a lion on a fence of a pasta factory in the Ikorodu area of Lagos...and they believe the lion 'escaped' from a nearby zoo. First, is there a zoo in Ikorodu? And second, doesn't that look like a dog?

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=12179

Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by seguun(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2015
This one is serious o...if its not Photoshop.

FTC in this beautiful morning grin
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by ramdris(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
You are kidding right?...
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
ramdris:
You are kidding right?...
kidding? Can't you see the pix? Many strange things happened in the zoo.
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2015
maybe
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
kidding? Can't you see the pix? Many strange things happened in the zoo.
.like an abino chained in the dark cupbord of a zoo custody for weeks, deprived of sunlight. That ever blinking revolving eyes must be in disarry. Such depression,oppresion,ridicule, punishment doesnt exist in hell itself

1 Like

Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by sanjex212: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Is true.... I stay near d Zoo.... Call Origin Garden police later came to shoot d Lion.
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
.like an abino chained in the dark cupbord of a zoo custody for weeks, deprived of sunlight. That ever blinking revolving eyes must be in disarry. Such depression,oppresion,ridicule, punishment doesnt exist in hell itself
oh what a world of the zoo, the zoo free animal and couldn't free human.

He s fair and the humans from the real world re fair, not a black monkeys from the zoo.

sad
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by chosen04(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
.......Seriously, if you still dont know that niGERia is a Zoo and many strange things happens in the cursed entity called niGERia-Zoo, then i cant help you.
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by morbeta(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2015
A hungry lion...
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2015
There's no zoo in Lagos.

Loins live in pride ( even the normadic lion moves around prides)

What am I trying to say?

This story is a lie unless someone in neighbourhood is keeping a lion pet.
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by forgiveness: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
There's no zoo in Lagos.

Loins live in pride ( even the normadic lion moves around prides)

What am I trying to say?

This story is a lie unless someone in neighbourhood is keeping a lion pet.

Bros, Zoo dey ikorodu. I have seen it with my two korokoro eyes.

1 Like

Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by chynergy1(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
could be the lion of Bourdillon,
beware grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2015
sanjex212:
Is true.... I stay near d Zoo.... Call Origin Garden police later came to shoot d Lion.

Oh skibbo are you feeling me?
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
U jes wan test ur Photoshop skills abi?

So lion wey dey stand untop fence dey stand untop wire wey no even move to shape
Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by deanoffaculty: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Zoo no dey Ikorodu ooo.......abi if it be one of those witches sha.

Re: A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) by nelli(f): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Zoo no dey Ikorodu ooo.......abi if it be one of those witches sha.

There is zoo in ikorodu,been there its called ORIGIN in ass with lagos state,google is our friend

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Delta State Governor (ifeanyi Okowa) / What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? / Okorocha To Catholic Church: I Can Rename Any Road And Nothing Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.