Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! (22127 Views)

Little Children Celebrate Mikel Obi On His 31st Birthday (Photo) / John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by moneybag100: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by kobonaire(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
31 or 39?? ....
Either way he has been great in the MLS League so Happy Birthday old guy
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by phonesNgadgets: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
HBD Obagoal!
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Theyveedo:
Oba Oba...

U and I know that u r almost 50yrs na...

But don't worry, ur secret is safe with me.
lmaoooo... same way Emmanuel Emenike said he is 28yrs old. Emenike that has been playing football since I was in primary school. *sigh
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Smartresult(f): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
this where 99% of naija youth waste theri time and brain , if 50% of this time will be invested in any venture the like of dangote, mike adenuga will be plenty, but for me since when in school i know that
, the job market is already saturated, there are already te ns of thousands if not millions of graduates hunting the few available jobs and ready to take any vacancy that may emerge in the future, the days of finish school present your certificate and get employment has gone, if you are not well connected or a job is already awaiting for you,, definitely you have to spend some time at home before you pick your dream job. see how to make money blogging.
It is only he who wants to waste some time at home that will not invest while still in the school, when your pocket money is still flowing, your tuition, accommodation and all stuff are al taken care of, by parents and relations, it is the right time to invest, but where do you get the mone
continue reading
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by EbolaParasite: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
ednut1:
Happy 38th bday bro. grin

Maximum 35. The guy is young juh
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by logo6: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
& u carry this one come front page
wen u ignore all my nice thread
no vex
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by DIVINE78: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Happy birthday to Oba goal.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by mark666: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
All na "Godwin" " return of da mark" was here
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Crixina(f): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Obafemi Martins Turns 31 Today!

Happy birthday to Martins!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3009487_12106266468106710062610402049496n_jpeg1ca5f05787d9ff1132d60979d7afda68

He shared the above photo and wrote: 'Happy birthday to me'

https://instagram.com/p/9YtwhmE6qv/?taken-by=obagoal
31? I will soon be 31 and he will still be 31,

Anyway happy birthday.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
31st angry

shocked
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by nigeriancuban: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Okay,I pretend like I believe after all....

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by justmenoni: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol corruption don eat deep in naija system sha...I wonder how citizens from Western countries go take dey do football age when all their own name automatic

Theyveedo:
Oba Oba...

Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by justmi1: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am sure next year he will be 30,it's like he is counting his age backward, meanwhile his twin kehinde is celebrating is 41st bday
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by kolexy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
2dice:
Happi Birthday Man
nigga should be around 40+
Anyways More Goals/ Trophies to your

That's not true. His mates finished secondary school 1999 or 2000. He didn't play professional football in Nigeria, before Churchill spotted and took him to Italy.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by karryamber: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Happi birthday bro,pls cme bak to super eagles and replace emenike.we need u
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Leez(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Obafemi Martins Turns 31 Today!

Happy birthday to Martins!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3009487_12106266468106710062610402049496n_jpeg1ca5f05787d9ff1132d60979d7afda68

He shared the above photo and wrote: 'Happy birthday to me'

https://instagram.com/p/9YtwhmE6qv/?taken-by=obagoal
lmfao
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Orikinla(m): 2:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Theyveedo:
Oba Oba...

. We know! But all the same, I wish him Happy Birthday and many happier returns of the day with all the glory and thanksgivings to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH GOD. Amen. Cheers to your success, Obafemi Martins.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Pokemon43(f): 4:11am On Oct 29, 2015
If u re 31 then my grand father is U17
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by yeltans(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
If I hear 31 again, I fit ban masef from nairaland... was with dude's classmate at coker secondary school last week. he told me he's a year older than martins... u need see d bros i'm talking about here... anyways i'll just lipsrsealed
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Junior66(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Smartresult:
this where 99% of naija youth waste theri time and brain , if 50% of this time will be invested in any venture the like of dangote, mike adenuga will be plenty, but for me since when in school i know that
, the job market is already saturated, there are already te ns of thousands if not millions of graduates hunting the few available jobs and ready to take any vacancy that may emerge in the future, the days of finish school present your certificate and get employment has gone, if you are not well connected or a job is already awaiting for you,, definitely you have to spend some time at home before you pick your dream job. see how to make money blogging.
It is only he who wants to waste some time at home that will not invest while still in the school, when your pocket money is still flowing, your tuition, accommodation and all stuff are al taken care of, by parents and relations, it is the right time to invest, but where do you get the mone
continue reading
Mumu. Stop insulting us. If we curse that your business one naira will never come out of it again o. U beta find a more honorable way of marketing this your business. Must u insult the youths here before helping them? Your marketing strategy is too offensive.
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Najatu: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Great footballers do and did not coil their hair Matins. It is good show good model
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by zudozz: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
no be only 31 na 12 yrs Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Jmaxbabe(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2015
HBD LLNP My boss
Re: Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
31 indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 / Arsenal Sacked Wenger, He Didn't Step Down - Jack Wilshere / Barcelona Lost £130 Million On Philippe Coutinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.