Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,077 members, 7,913,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve (1430 Views)

James Bond Is Dead / Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber / Your James Bond: Daniel Craig Vs Pierce Brosnan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by TheBossLadyK(f): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
The results show George Lazenby's 007 averaged the highest number of sexual partners. Although he only starred in one film - 1969's On Her Majesty's Secret Service - he slept with three women.
Sean Connery averaged 2.66 sexual conquests across six films, placing him second in this category.
Coming last in both the number of kills and sexual partners, it would appear Daniel Craig's portrayal of Bond marks a shift away from the womanizing of his predecessors.
Craig's recent suggestion Bond is 'sexist', 'misogynistic' and 'very lonely' would appear to reflect his portrayal.

Across the three movies (not including Spectre) which he has played 007, he averaged just 1.33 sexual partners a film - placing him last on the list of womanizing Bonds.
But where Craig did prove to be quintessential Bond was in the number of martinis consumed
He came tied in first place with Lazenby, Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan as drinking one 'shaken, not stirred' martini in every film.

Perhaps surprisingly, Connery averaged just 0.5 martinis across the six films he starred in, while Roger Moore, who portrayed Bond seven times, could only muster a paltry 0.28.
Finally, those wondering which Bond has the most blood on their hands are left in no doubt - Pierce Brosnan's 007 massacred 21.25 people per film.
In second place was Moore, with 7.71, followed by Connery, on 7.33. In last place was Craig, whose 007 makes an average of 2.66 kills per film.

1 Like

Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by bronzegoddess(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pierce brosnan is d sexiest and bestest of all d men who played 007.
Daniel craig can only try, who's into blondies anyway?

1 Like

Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by aoshi: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Timothy Has always been my favourite.
Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Daniel Craig is my favourite of them all
Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ethan Hunt... Oops, wrong thread.
Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by cooljoe(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
sir Sean connery pls.
Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by tunetokheyno(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2015
pierce Brosnan all the way!!

but I'm holding a lot of respect for daniel Craig also.. I feel in a way he is doing a Lil bit of help to stop the movie industry "all women must spread" policy

imagine a bond movie where Bond is gay? or bi. nobody would like that now abi, but a misogynist is just a trapped gay taking his frustrations out on a woman and that was what daniel Craig was afraid of portraying....

I also think he used juju to see ahead of the future and saw he would be cast with a lot of old women. and bros was not into that kinda kitty exploration!!

Re: Which Bond Is The Baddest? Graphic Shows How Many Kills, Women & Martini Each Ve by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
tunetokheyno:
pierce Brosnan all the way!!

but I'm holding a lot of respect for daniel Craig also.. I feel in a way he is doing a Lil bit of help to stop the movie industry "all women must spread" policy

imagine a bond movie where Bond is gay? or bi. nobody would like that now abi, but a misogynist is just a trapped gay taking his frustrations out on a woman and that was what daniel Craig was afraid of portraying....

I also think he used juju to see ahead of the future and saw he would be cast with a lot of old women. and bros was not into that kinda kitty exploration!!

If I hear say Na juju things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Movie Of 2015 So Far / Facts About Empire TV Series You Never Knew / Naijabet Winnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.