Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,572 members, 7,926,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children (26452 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
This dude sure loves his children and is involved in their lives.

Nice
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by babyfaceafrica: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
lol.....dry
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Dubemkelly(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Track suits have a way of messing things up in pictures but its still no biggie, as a guy, most times you can't hide the natural tool we are endowed with. Nice fam pose!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by halix239(f): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
zexzy:
i see 4 people and something else in this picture. grin

chain bad girl, lol
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Chanchit: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
This him children go soon tell Enyeama say dem no snap again.
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by LEXYCOM: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
I see four people and Enyeama John Tomas
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by mumihaja(f): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
He is such a nice and likable person. I am sure his positivity spills over onto his kids. cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by ceeceeuwa: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
zexzy:
Badt gal!
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by sisisioge: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmm...big baby I'm still waiting impatiently o. Let's make our Lovies already kiss

Nice kids Vincent... I bet the madam has got good genes too.
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
YOUNGSTUNA:
Just gazing,zooming and scanning thru the trouser below......

Hope I'm not the only one seeing that grin
maybe or maybe not... lipsrsealed
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Lawalemi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Are they triplet?
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oomo na wetin be that thing wey be like small rat for enyeama track suit?abi na him preek be dat?
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Seun360(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nice picture, cute kids but he should concentrate more on his club and his form cos they are gradually heading toward the relegation zone.
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
yogun:
Enyeama, his kids and his eggplant...
na so Ur eyes sharp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by presh2mos: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
zexzy:
was actually waiting to see the first person comment on this why him shift the gbedu go one side smiley cool
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
zexzy:

na so Ur eyes sharp
zexzy:
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by SuperStarBabe(f): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
nawao, which kind of small egg plant is that?
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
SuperStarBabe:
the cuteness and smartness of his kids should give you an idea of the eggplant cheesy

na so Una eyes sharp cheesy
zexzy:

yogun:

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by onilpee: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kool kids wink smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by flokii: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
SuperStarBabe:

that my dear is d power of money... even the tiniest eggplants will see love and live happily

the okay ones will be there roaming the streets...
since his wife doesn't complain..no worries

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by kwenu: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
hes a man
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by canalily(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
I de see person when am busy the little one i managed see, him no even wear pant sef gringrin

Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Acebar(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
fireforfire:

i see what u see
the fourth child is really big and horizontal...Choi grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by florence15(f): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thumbs up..
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by spencekat(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by hotdi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
syndrum:
Nawa oooo.... Person wey dey enjoy hn life for this morning..... gbeborun people....wetin concern us with hn pics

I wonder o
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by utytill(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
TAC,#teamGodfirst#.Dis guy no forget him root.
Re: Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children by Crixina(f): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
yogun:
I was waiting for who will say that first.

You did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever / John Chukwudi Utaka Named Interim Head Coach Of The Montpellier Feminines / Zaidu Sanusi: 'I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.