Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Sexually Abused Teenager In Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexually Abused Teenager In Court (494 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Abused Teenager In Court by EronsCollins(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
The police on Wednesday arraigned a 16-year-old boy at the chambers of the Gudu Upper Area Court, for allegedly abusing a toddler sexually.

The accused (name with-held) of Kuje, Abuja, is standing trial on a charge of gross indecency.

The prosecutor, Asp. Adama Musa, said one Samuel Zakka of Pegi village, Kuje, Abuja reported the matter at the FCT command, Abuja on Sep. 22.

According to him, the accused deceived and took the complainant’s two and a half year old daughter to a nearby uncompleted building and abused her sexually.

He said that the accused dipped his finger into the private part of the little girl.
Follow this link to read the full story http://www.bestawareness.com/sexually-abused-teenager-in-court/

(1) (Reply)

Beating Woman Is My Hubby / Could This Be Endtime?? Queen James Bible Produced To Battle Debate On Homosexua / OH NO Another Building Collapses In Lagos, 2 Brothers, Baby Feared Dead (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.