Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst (1053 Views)

My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew / Buhari Once Again Proved Critics, TonyeBarcanista And Others Wrong / What Is The Fate Of Tonyebarcanista And The Remaining 24.999 PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Episteme2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
First, I am just a learner and a keen observer who tries not to join issues with anyone or draw unnecessary attention to myself. But since today, TonyeBarcanista and Cramjones have been uninterestingly regaling us with how both of them met and never met which ordinarily should not lead to creation of many threads here.
John Mason in one of his books wrote " a conceited person never gets anywhere because he thinks he is already there". If you have been following their sides of their stories, you would have noticed flagrant arrogance and pomposity in the duo. They just have inflated view of themselves. Otherwise, they would have thought it wise, needless and inconsequential to bring to our knowledge whether or not they both met at Lagos and one bought the other a drink. Here in Nairaland politics section, we have got more pressing issues, characters, needs and topics to discuss than the duo's war of words and attention-seeking threads on their meeting.
With this their recent disposition, call them clowns, you are not mistaking; if you compare them to toddlers, you are not far from the truth; if you say they are attention-seekers in a faceless forum, you equally got it right.
In my own opinion devoid of any briefs, whether or not Tonye and Cramjones met, it should not be the business of nairalanders. Two people that share the same ideology on a social platform can arrange to met at their own convenience. Sometimes, I just wish fellow nairalanders would desert their attention seeking thread because on a second thought it could have been arranged by the arrogant duo to engage unsuspecting nairalanders.

The truth is whether or not one is saying the truth and the other is lying, it does not put food on our table. Our political leaders we see everyday have held several meetings which have not availed us anything better let alone two assuming faceless nairaland handlers.
The duo should stop this madness of "we met, we never met" on nairaland by desisting from creating needless but attention-seeking threads on that issue.

We welcome their opinions and views just as every other person on national issues and Nigerian politics. As we indulge in their threads, they should not have inflated views of themselves or deliberately engage nairalanders in needless attention-seeking thread or do something that will undermine their perceived personality here on nairaland.

They should take note.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Bugatie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can we please stop this craze of name dropping, it's getting boring aleady
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Politics section don tire me

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by IlekeHD: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Igbo bullies and Barcanista; We Yorubas are watching how you COWARDS are ganging up on one man, knowing he's not under any major tribe's protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Boss13: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
This thread was unnecessary
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Idokojimmy: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
I met Episteme2 today at Transcorp.

Hmmmmm on a second thought, I think I should open a thread
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Episteme2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Idokojimmy:
Can you imagine that? You know.
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
I met omenka at iya yusuf along tanke road, after murab hospital in ilorin today, the guy ate amala ati gbegiri on my bills.
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
@OP Create your thread without bringing me into the madness. I have no business on who met who and who never did. I only addressed a LIE that was peddled at me. If that is a problem to you then you indeed have a problem.

Channel your problem to the source of your problem not barcanista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
why all this ?? can't. guys get to lime light without dragging tonye's name through this pity thread, u guys should grow up.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Episteme2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP Create your thread without bringing me into the madness. I have no business on who met who and who never did. I only addressed a LIE that was peddled at me. If that is a problem to you then you indeed have a problem.

Channel your problem to the source of your problem not barcanista.

Barcanista, I don't have a problem with you. You could have replied him in the same thread.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Idokojimmy:

seems that is what is trending now irrelevant threads. too bad tonye is the core subject of ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by respect80(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Although this may seem like a joke but if you think about it it's not because we really need the admins to do the needful concerning the issue of creating topics on Nairaland especially when they are posted at the wrong section.
Note :I'm quite aware that everything joined together makes up the fun on nairaland but sometimes I can't imagine the anarchy with which people create irrelevant topics and still post them in the wrong section the mods really need to do their job before we start seeing topics like
Have you seen my mum today?
Why am I hungry?
Are we in year 2015?
How many days is a week?
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I met omenka at iya yusuf along tanke road, after murab hospital in ilorin today, the guy ate amala ati gbegiri on my bills.

lols this is getting out of hand oh every body meeting someone offline # well done cramjones. joker of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by tobtap: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
enough of these silly threads
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by basilo101: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbo bullies and Barcanista; We Yorubas are watching how you COWARDS are ganging up on one man, knowing he's not under any major tribe's protection.
Lol, i tot they are South south tribe? grin??
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am appalled that the moderators of Nairaland took down a thread that meant absolutely no harm. They never waited for me to provide evidence, but unlawfully took down my post. Why someone would deny a meeting after pestering me for a long time beats me.

-CramJones
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by DaBullIT(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
One day Una go get sense
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
cramjones:
I am appalled that the moderators of Nairaland took down a thread that meant absolutely no harm. They never waited for me to provide evidence, but unlawfully took down my post. Why someone would deny a meeting after pestering me for a long time beats me.

-CramJones

I am equally appalled by your foolishness & arrogance, while pondering on Y it would take a cocaine snorting pig like yourself over 9hours to provide a simple evidence to buttress your claim, if not that as usual, you were in your frenzy mode, induced by your early morning dose of cocaina - Werey! grin

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by otil1: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
You wrote that he wrote to you via e-mail? Post it as proof and clear your name.

cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Descartes: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Met Fulanimafia at a conference in Terran
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by ikechu1278: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

The sane way your shameless clan ganged up on him after he left APC.
Monkey feeling funky.
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Episteme2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
How does that concern us here on nairaland, evidence or no evidence.
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by Episteme2(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
How does that concern us here on nairaland, evidence or no evidence?
Re: Tonyebarcanista And Cramjones; The Two Inflated Balloons Awaiting To Burst by acmesuccess: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
kindly download BLOOD ON THE ALTAR for free.

[size=16pt]CLICK HERE[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EpC3yBtuhJE/Vf5uzOnASUI/AAAAAAAAAb0/HZLNMY3s7lo/s400/book%2Bblood%2Bon%2Btha%2Baltar%2Bembross.png[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Probe Saraki’s Lawyers For Walking Out On CCT, SERAP Tells NBA / Biafra order the remover of 13% oil derivation and removal of local government / School Of Psychiatry Nursing Student Dies In Fatal Accident In Abeokuta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.