Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director (2784 Views)

Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by naijapropa: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=16pt]Ijaw Youth Council calls for the unconditional release of Radio Biafra Director[/size]

IJAW Youth Council (IYC) has called for the unconditional release of Radio Biafra broadcaster, Nnamdi Kanu, saying that they were only exercising their rights and as such, the arrest was unwarranted.

The body’s president, Comrade Udengs Eradiri, in a chat with newsmen in Yenagoa, stressed that the issues he raised were fundamental to the existence...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/nnamdi-kanu-ijaw-youth-council-calls-unconditional-release-radio-biafra-director/

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by IlekeHD: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ijaw touts calling for the release of their Slave.

They need Nnamdi Kanu to disrupt Nigeria because their son lost. The need their bark dog to get the ball rolling.

No one can kiss Ijaw azz like Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by vayne(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
They need Nnamdi Kanu to disrupt Nigeria because their son lost. The need their bark dog to get the ball rolling.
Use your head and stop hustling for FTC.
The ijaw youths have spoken,now you have shifted the goal post and termed them "touts"?
Anyone who doesn't share one NIGERIA dream is either a tout or jobless to you scratched faces abi.mtcheww

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by deadZONE: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
the guy Above me is a product of an unrefined marriage**
its people like him that make me support bad things***
The people of South South are not and have nothing to do
with Biafra**** get that into your thick skull son of a fulani
rape victim**

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
Why you de abuse IYC na?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
lols the FTC is a very funny op lols.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by sammyj: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by tobtap: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by neolboy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
make una release am oooo
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by zuchyblink(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
why do Yorobbers pee on their pants when they see SS+SE speaking with one voice?

17 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

you need to ask your self some silent question.
how can a single person pack all this hate in him?

23 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by warrior01: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why you de abuse IYC na?

What are you still doing on nairaland fcking traitor?

16 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by DeviIhimself: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
hmmmmm if only nairaland represents 90% of real world.

i just dey laugh grin
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by mike404(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

LOL
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good call by the IYC. Biafra, Ijaw Republic and Edo Republic loading..

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Maxi112: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
deadZONE:
the guy Above me is a product of an unrefined marriage**
its people like him that make me support bad things***
The people of South South are not and have nothing to do
with Biafra**** get that into your thick skull son of a fulani
rape victim**
can u pls keep quiet for a while and allow sourth sourth speak for them self... Am from rivers state I surpport biafra that is where I belong

19 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by NOBODYY: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Biafrats..
Call your people to resign from federal government work, your soldiers, police to withdraw from Nigeria service,All igbos should migrate back to the east,All igbo senators should resign,
Any igbo holding a government office should also resign
Withdraw all your children from Federal government owned Universities
Stop recieving federal allocation from the zoo
Shun all Electoral practice(ie don't turn up for elections)
Then we will take you serious if You cant do all these then Ƴ'all are bunch of cowards & First class Fools/Noise makers

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by ishiamu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

Dude calm dwn... 4get tonyebarcanista he's not a traitor he only said his mind which is 1% of what Ijaws will say... stop attacking him or use what he said 2 say u wnt vote 4 wike is absurd.. in Ijaw clan no one knows barcanista.. his influence end on NL.. so ttake a chill pill and stop killing ya self on his opinion

12 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
warrior01:

ao is he a traitor?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Dude calm dwn... 4get tonyebarcanista he's not a traitor he only said his mind which is 1% of what Ijaws will say... stop attacking him or use what he said 2 say u wnt vote 4 wike is absurd.. in Ijaw clan no one knows barcanista.. his influence end on NL.. so ttake a chill pill and stop killing ya self on his opinion
what of what Gej said about ijaw people not being interested in Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by globalresource: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
How is he exercising his right? By instigating violence? Pls leave the federal government to do their job. Buhari swore to uphold the unity of the republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by warrior01: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
globalresource:
Pls leave the federal government to do their job. Buhari swore to uphold the unity of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Then he should follow the law. Let people express themselves and address the issues raised. The use of force can't stop Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by warrior01: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
If you really believe in Nigeria, then support the call for a referendum and let see who remains

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

ao is he a traitor?
"Traitor is one that states and maintain the territorial integrity of his people"

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Godfullsam(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
NOBODYY:
Biafrats..
Call your people to resign from federal government work, your soldiers, police to withdraw from Nigeria service,All igbos should migrate back to the east,All igbo senators should resign,
Any igbo holding a government office should also resign
Withdraw all your children from Federal government owned Universities
Stop recieving federal allocation from the zoo
Shun all Electoral practice(ie don't turn up for elections)
Then we will take you serious if You cant do all these then Ƴ'all are bunch of cowards & First class Fools/Noise makers

If they stop doing all you mentioned above, they will stop existing oh undecided!

Truth is ,igbos need nigeria more than Nigeria needs igbos.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by PedroJP(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
globalresource:
How is he exercising his right? By instigating violence? Pls leave the federal government to do their job. Buhari swore to uphold the unity of the republic

He needs not to worry about that as the labour of our heroes past have come to be in vain. Cut Nigeria to pieces joor.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by ikechu1278: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
ishiamu:

LMFAOOO tonyebarcanista see your life. Even your own ppl are dissaccioting themselves from you. First was daerpreye, next kotv now this dude.

Dude see your life

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Chubhie: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nigeria and comedy. When will Nairaland youth wing do its own press release on Nnamdi? Funny countrymen.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
ikechu1278:

LMFAOOO tonyebarcanista see your life. Even your own ppl are dissaccioting themselves from you. First was daerpreye, next kotv now this dude.

Dude see your life

I'm sorry. I might not support Tonyebarcanista's latest stance on the Biafra issue but that doesn't in any way make me dissociate myself from him. Our friendship runs deeper than online politics and ramblings.

Let PMB release Nnamdi Kanu. Every sane person knows the current Nigerian design has NO future.

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm sorry. I might not support Tonyebarcanista's latest stance on the Biafra issue but that doesn't in any way make me dissociate myself from him. Our friendship runs deeper than online politics and ramblings.

Let PMB release Nnamdi Kanu. Every sane person knows the current Nigerian design has NO future.

Pls you will Ðo good by dissociating me from comments like this.

I have no business opposing Biafra agitation. It is the right of people to agitate for their destiny. But I don't joke when it comes to the territorial integrity of my people and our right to self-determination(for ourselves). That's my position. I owe no one apology.

Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls you will Ðo good by dissociating me from comments like this.

I have no business opposing Biafra agitation. It is the right of people to agitate for their destiny. But I don't joke when it comes to the territorial integrity of my people and our right to self-determination(for ourselves). That's my position. I owe no one apology.

Thanks!

seconded.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kingsolex1:

seconded.
Thirded

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Oil Producing Countries In Africa / (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway / 2019: PDP May Settle For Mark As Presidential Candidate, Ekweremadu As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.