Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Will You Do? - Pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do? - Pic (430 Views)

If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) / Just Look At What God Created In One Day. Something That No Man Can Do (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? - Pic by drss(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
You ar on ur way to sign a multi billion dollar contract with a multi national company. A contract that u have been pursuing for 10 years. The company is very strict, does not take any kind of shit whatsoever. No excuses are entertain even if you loss ur mom. Be late for just 1 minutes and d contract will be canceled immediately. So u prepared early and started ur journey to arrive the company head qtrs on time.
but on ur way, a giant monkey appeared on the ONLY bridge linking the company. Howling angrily and ready to eat anybody that comes near the bridge. You have a contract to sign in less than 30 minutes and there's no other way to d company except that bridge.
What will u do? grin

Re: What Will You Do? - Pic by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
I will wake up from my sleep, get ready and go to work!
Re: What Will You Do? - Pic by Spicylate(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
vfactor:
I will wake up from my sleep, get ready and go to work!
cheesy brilliant answer.

(1) (Reply)

Step Into The Water. / Www.paywith Capture .com / Online Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.