Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (3708 Views)

Civil Disobedience Will Continue Until The Govt Bows – Nnamdi Kanu / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Descartes: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Fishing grin

Unu ga-egbu mmadu ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Descartes: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmm....
Will the fishermen agree with the poster?
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by M4gunners: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
That is why when someone try to remind me here that Asari D or Tompolo used the money meant for us to build school in Kotonu,my response are also the same. It is better for them to eat it than the northerners who has been eaten before i was born and still don't want to let us be.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
don't bring stupidity into my mentions. Get lost and remain there.

If you quote me again, I will slap you.

Don't you ever quote me again...
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by EasternLion: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2015
new2020:

E-slap, right?
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Candyrain(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Bros you are vexing ooo hahahaha... grin
new2020:

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by trapQ: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2015
mumu
new2020:

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by cheruv: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
PointB:
Even though I don't agree with the tone of the Op, he did raise salient points which even a child can see, viz:

1. Niger Delta oil is already being stolen by Nigeria
2. The oil will eventually run out
3. Nigeria will eventually divide, and it will be very hard for all, especially the ones without resources to trade

Now the question is, compare to what they are losing now, and what they 'think' they will lose in a federation with Biafra, which is a better option? I think it's a no-brainer. It's no secret that the SE region has huge proven reserve in oil and gas, so what the big deal with Ijaw oil?
You bother yourself too much about Ijo...I myself wouldn't want them in Biafra. Their excess oil wealth and its attendant pollution is something I'd not want Igbos and Ibibios to partake of.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
cheruv:

You bother yourself too much about Ijo...I myself wouldn't want them in Biafra. Their excess oil wealth and its attendant pollution is something I'd not want Igbos and Ibibios to partake of.

The oil does not belong to the ijawa, it belongs to all Nigerians. The man in Sokoto has the same rights over the oyel like the ijaw man, that is how they like it and that is how it stands. No tribe can lay claim to Nigeria's common wealth. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Endorse Buhari – U.S Govt / Villagers Flee Their Homes In Delta As Fulani Invade Communities / Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.