Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? (1538 Views)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
A friend of mine from school met this Alhaji, who has been very nice and generous. In a couple of months he become large spending on virtually everything. He said this Alhaji promised to introduce him to some business that we will make him blow and he will give him 3% of one of his filling stations the moment he graduates. At the end of last month the Alhaji sent him N450,000 flat I saw this Shit with my eyes. And just a couple of days ago he met me and told me that the Alhaji is demanding sex with him and he is offering $10,000 after the sex. He said to call him when he has made up his mind.
I knew something was fishy about this Alhaji but this came as a surprise to me. I was speechless.
Guys, what would you do if you were in his shoes because he seemed really confused.
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by 25omega(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is what separates real men from sissies. i bet your friend is addicted to the money and he would gladly bend over to get ram rodded smh. If you see him walking funny but still spending money or buying a new car, then you know what happened grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by libertyfather(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Run!
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by gamaliel121(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
This one is stronggggggggggg
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by undercurrent(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Choi! The thirst for a man's yansh is real o.

TUFIAKWA

Wen pucci sweet pass Gala and Lacasera.
[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by jworos(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Watch dat alhaji well, ur friends as* is on d line, ritual things.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
M scared dat dis alhaji might be hiv positive and wants to spread. Wen having anal sex, its very easy for condoms to tear, so maybe u shud advice your friend to do hiv test wit this rich guy, before giving him his backside

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol. Chisos, wiariz dat ur friend let me knock him!

Who is he pretending 4?? See money abeg shocked

i wish i was ur friend i wont even tink about anyting, no be to just open smelling ynash den become a bloody millionare but OP dis ur story smells Lie-ish, 10,000dollars just to have sex wit ur fellow man?? Lol,learn to work on ur lieing skills
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by xpac01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
I cover my nyash with the blood of Jisos..
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
NinaNigeria:
M scared dat dis alhaji might be hiv positive and wants to spread. Wen having anal sex, its very easy for condoms to tear, so maybe u shud advice your friend to do hiv test wit this rich guy, before giving him his backside
are u advising d guy to give his yansh. not every money u see u go for.. some may lead one to his early grave...d Alhaji may not have HIV but there is but oooo
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Phoenixfrank(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015

i wish i was ur friend i wont even tink about anyting, no be to just open smelling ynash den become a bloody millionare but OP dis ur story smells Lie-ish, 10,000dollars just to have sex wit ur fellow man?? Lol,learn to work on ur lieing skills[/quote]
You have no idea, I have a strong belief it has to do with rituals and there are Alhajis that will pay anything for it
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:

i wish i was ur friend i wont even tink about anyting, no be to just open smelling ynash den become a bloody millionare but OP dis ur story smells Lie-ish, 10,000dollars just to have sex wit ur fellow man?? Lol,learn to work on ur lieing skills
so if u were d one u will open ur TOTO rite. be careful girl.
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Phoenixfrank(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
You have no idea, I have a strong belief it has to do with rituals and there are Alhajis that will pay anything for it
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op dat Alhaji wan use ur friend for rituals and u dey here dey luk for advice.ok oooo.
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by x6blade(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by utenwuson: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
u think d alhaji dt need Anal isn't up 2 smtin? after d parol ur frn might not live 2 tell d story! u ll come n create another thread " a guy sleep wt Alhaji n died" Holy Ghost FIRE!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by HCpaul(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
xpac01:
I cover my nyash with the blood of Jisos..

30days in atlanta
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by Helkayklassic(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
if i wil be the giver, i will try...But the receiver, its a no no...I love my yansh.
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u advising d guy to give his yansh. not every money u see u go for.. some may lead one to his early grave...d Alhaji may not have HIV but there is but oooo

no dear m not advicing him to do anything. M just making himprecautions shoud he decide to. At de end of de day nomatter wat anyone says here, de decision is his, and i cant give him advice bcoz m nt qualified to do so, all i can do, is to give him information, den he wil make his own decision
Re: Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? by ipledge10(m): 5:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Sleep with ahlaji ke? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would Love This... / Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.