Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,634 members, 7,979,155 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

Iya-kekere-part-1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Iya-kekere-part-1 (547 Views)

Download Nollywood Season Movie: Sound Of Ikoro Part 1- 8 / Download - Asake Oni Bread [part 1 & 2] | Released 21st March, 2016 / GRACE UPON GRACE (part 1) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iya-kekere-part-1 by mtndata(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
There was this petty trader at Orile Agege whom we called “iya kekere ” because of her height . I believe she was an ajase woman. She sold sweet and stuff like that on our street, she would not stop calling me oremi timo timo or oremi atata [my very good friend ] with glowing enthusiasm , at first I liked it and I would stop to buy unnecessary things from her. It goes on for many months until one day, a supposed friend of mine made a joke out of it that “you’ re a close friend of this woman? [laughingly]” I didn’ t say anything but started to feel uncomfortable towards iya kekere. it started to become an embarrassment whenever she called me so , I started to think
how should I be a close friend to her really? Firstly , I was avoiding her by taking another route because I usually would pass through her every morning when I was going to uni. After a certain period , I couldn’ t bear the stress of the route anymore , I thought I would have to tell her to stop calling me her close friend that I just do not like it and that everything else was fine. The next morning , I made my way towards her , as she saw me, she actually screamed because she had not seen me for awhile, she shouted oreeemi ooo , I was so upset , I angrily instructed her never to call me so again in her life . She was shocked and was not sure if I was in the right mood . I further told her she ’ s been disgracing me for awhile and that she should just call me Bukky and that I couldn’t possibly be her close friend. I could see the shock on her face but I really didn’ t care as I left. 3 days later. I was asleep, I heard a very loud noise on my door and I woke up . It was iya kekere shouting “ina ina ina”[fire ! fire !!] I
didn’ t know what was happening she just dragged me out of the building through the back door. It was hell of a smoke and I didn’ t gain my consciousness properly as she dragged me hurriedly out. When we got outside , a massive crowd was - Read Full Story at: http://www.tlsbank.com/2015/06/iya-kekere-part-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Five More Contestants Evicted From Glo’s Dance With Peter / Who Is More Handsome / This Nairalander Needs Your Votes To Win Top Naija Music Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.