Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 (52433 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by jmoore(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2015
sparkleRed:
All dis karashika gals 4 NL nw go dey form who virginity help lol

Instead make dem lock up face front grin
No mind them. Na their type wey don abort football team from their belle. It is so easy to spot a wh0re when you mention virginity.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Do virginity counts in male? I been in it since birth.. but I just wanna do some fucúking things now. My Gf is a virgin too.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Where was she on the night of Friday,3rd April, 2015? Not in your room?What about your best friend? Not in your room either?Hmmm. grin Silly me,just putting thoughts in your head @ Op..But them no de believe girls this days sha.Once had a gal that told me she was going to her uncle's place.She came back d next day n afta readin her chat wit her friend,i found out she went to her ex bf's house sayin she went to help him put out fire in his house(I still call her firewoman till today.we dn brk up sha),confronted her but dint waste time in confronting and forgiving her though cos her close friend and neighbour passed the night with me as well of which she no know till tomorrow.
No moral of this story.Move on

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by afrikaa: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2015
another useless virgin thread.

dude better concentrate on your marriage than publicizing your wife's virginity,,, he even intends going to a gyneacologist for virginity certification.

RUBBISH

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by mranova(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2015
So what abeg? Virgin or no virgin wuna go still open d place at last. Mtcheewww. The fact u will marry her a virgin doesn't mean she will be faithful.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Fraih(f): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmm, its a good one But then virginity is broad _ and not just sex, Though thats what we all say and assume...
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by doublex: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2015
i wonder if i will still be one at that age.10 years from now i will be 27.i got alot to do,and i do have some crushes but my life only has one purpose....

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by sparkleRed(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2015
jmoore:

No mind them. Na their type wey don abort football team from their belle. It is so easy to spot a wh0re when you mention virginity.

Lol bros abeg oo I just dey play oo be4 dem go curse me
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by tosyne2much(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2015
femidejulius:
While being a virgin at dt age is a very big achievement nowadays considering how sexually active our generation has become, let me say too dt keeping virginity has nothing to do with being a good wife.

A lot of women who has since lost their virginity makes good wife.

Having said that, I wish you and your virgin wife a happy married life. Hope she will learn n master the act of love making quickly to satisfy your intimate desires before frustration sets in on your part.

The real winner here however is u. If you have perhaps pester her some more, she would have given you. So, u deserve to be celebrated as well. Good luck!

This is wonderful cool
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
I still don't know the morale of this thread. Keeping ones virgin is for his/her won good and NOT for the good of others

Being a virgin is a thing of pride but announcing it is totally unnecessary

Goodluck cool
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2015
But I want to ask though...

What were you doing throughout those years with her? Were you also abstaining from sex and being faithful?

I don't understand.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
;DIz lyk i go b gyneacologist ooIz lyk i go b gyneacologist ooIz lyk i go b gyneacologist oo
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by jashar(f): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin Apparently, the issue of virginity is a sore topic to some cheesy.

We all made our choices and it appears some choices suck. cheesy grin

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by hob(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Virgins r Overrated

What will happen definitely will

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by bogolobango(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Come dash me ur finacee tongue

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nuezha(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So who cares? You made your decision. You quacks need to quit shoving your medieval beliefs down people throats. It's a free world.

...guilty as charged!

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by goshen26: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So who cares? You made your decision. You quacks need to quit shoving your medieval beliefs down people throats. It's a free world.

Lol.....I see the reason for ur reaction.....disvi...n at 12

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by balancediet(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Spoilt child fearing the word "Virgin"
PunkyVeer:

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
And this is news because? Mschew.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by deadie(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
mashin:
I feel conserved about this, am not writing this because am a proud type, but for the Glory of God almighty, i have stayed with my fiancee for 7 years and 6 months, we graduated from the same university, we did our traditional wedding on the 24th of October 2015, our white wedding comes up by November 7th, though we trusted each other, but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin @ 27, and currently running her Msc.

You too can do it to the glory of God, it pays to be faithful to God. We hope to wed next week and hope for a good job and a God fearing family.

If you practice, you can get use to it. It was hard for me, to take my mind off at initial stage, but God helped us till, we became the last one standing among our peers.

You went/plan to go to a gynaecologist to confirm that your wife is a virgin? And where did she take you to confirm your own virginity? The both of you are sick in the head. Neanderthals.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Kreamie(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
No big deal! I know three chics who are Msc. holders and are virgins...1) A lawyer aged 26, (single) 2) A Forensic analyst (single) 3) can't remember her course; aged 30 and still a virgin and also single..

These girls are out there..You just need to look hard too see them smiley smiley

Cheers fam

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by kilokeys(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
why cant u save that lectures for ur unborn daughters..

saying ur girl is chaste aint bad... dwelling on the issue is very shallow of u.

probably.. u should tell the gyne to help u preserve the hymen..

dry it... save the dried pomo in central bank o.. u hear..

arrant nansense

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by justi4jesu(f): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
DONT FORCE UR FRUSTRATION ON THE GUY, he doesnt made u a dicck sampler, give credit to someone dat value her dignity.

Guy why you murder English like this tongue tongue

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by andreernest28(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
NEEDLESS,WATS MY BIZ? AFTERALL NAH YOU GO DO THE BANGING DATS IF ITS TRUE SHE IS A VIRGIN.ABI YOU NEED CERTIFICATE FOR VIRGINITY ?

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by pakeweti: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Johnnoah1st: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Guy why you murder English like this tongue tongue
GO AND ASK UR FATHER, oo ni baba nile NI?

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by pobosky20(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are u surprised or u are just bragging that she's a virgin? Nothing new here. Virgin or no virgin,make u marry first.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by LockDown69(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
I believe you, mine will stun you.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Medieval belief! Someone is pained here.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by NOTRIBE: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
because you lost yours years ago because of a plate of food does not mean others dont value theirs. Why are you so pained, after so many years of being f***ked by countless d**icks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)