Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

US Admission Processing For FREE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / US Admission Processing For FREE (748 Views)

Suspend All Admission Processing For Now:oau NASU Chairman Officers / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / US Admission Processing For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Admission Processing For FREE by calmdown: 2:35am On Oct 29, 2015
I have benefited from Seun Osewa's handiwork, Nairaland. Especially the US Student's VISA Forum. I am happy to help everyone on here and particularly in Nigeria. I have teamed up with other friends of mine here in the US to start a non-profit organisation which goes by the name FaceCollege. We help students all over the world with focus on Nigeria to process admissions to universities in America; all for FREE. You can find more details on facecollegedotorg

Thank you.

Abiodun Anifowose
Graduate Research Fellow (Medicinal Chemistry)
Georgia State University
Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by tasceige(m): 2:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Good one..
Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by gbaby4live: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
How about scholarship application process sir?
And i have my high school transcript already, but am afraid because all my grades from SS 1 to SS3 are below 60, so i don't know maybe i will be admitted with those grades on my transcript...
Whats your advice sir?
Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by calmdown: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
gbaby4live:
How about scholarship application process sir?
And i have my high school transcript already, but am afraid because all my grades from SS 1 to SS3 are below 60, so i don't know maybe i will be admitted with those grades on my transcript...
Whats your advice sir?

First off, there are many universities in the United States. So, your chance of getting admitted to one of the schools is pretty high. More so, I won't worry about the seemingly mediocre grades. Admission review is a holistic process. While your academic transcript is important, your personal statement has been said to be the most important part of college application credentials. If you can double up efforts to ace the SAT, that would help your case before the admission committees and even earn your some sort of assistantship. I hope this help. You may go ahead and register for free on our site to get started. facecollegedotorg
Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by 2FlowZ(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Do dey also accept masters students with second class lower, I'm interested in studying for masters buh not financially buoyant is dere any help that can b done or scholarships
Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by calmdown: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
2FlowZ:
Do dey also accept masters students with second class lower, I'm interested in studying for masters buh not financially buoyant is dere any help that can b done or scholarships

Admission to the masters program in the United States is quite easy in as much as you turn in the right application packet to the right schools at the right time. At FaceCollege, we offer FREE US admission processing to Nigeria students and other students all over the world. We would be more than happy to help you. Go and register for free at facecollegedotorg

1 Like

Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by femoalaofin: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
hello hi, this is a very nice initiative.. I am interested to partake.. interested in texas a&m university, could you please assist??

(1) (Reply)

False Information On Eligibility Of Noun Participate In Nysc / How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... / The Power Of Goal Setting In Achieving Academic Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.