Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,307 members, 7,977,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten (9925 Views)

Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here / Checkout This Nude Picture From One Of My Crush, Her Cameltoe Is OMG! / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
mamagee3:
Guys, if you don't mind rate my profile picture, I am thinking of changing it. My decision will be based on your opinions

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Tedassie(m): 3:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 4:10am On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Trust me, nothing's wrong. Just stunned
What are you stunned at?
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
As requested, your profile pic ratings: 3.5
undecided
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 4:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Babe you spend too much time judging yourself based on peoples approval of who you are or who they think you should be.
With this mindset, insecurity will remain your middle name..
Leave peoples thinking and concentrate on self-loving

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by ThisMeansWAR: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by MrCork: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
mamagee3:
Guys, if you don't mind rate my profile picture, I am thinking of changing it. My decision will be based on your opinions

..lightskin....yippppppy...sweery can we mate? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2015
mamagee3:

What are you stunned at?
why you so much want me to confess it?
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Seriously¿¿ 2
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Tedassie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2015

Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
Seriously¿¿ 2
Yeah seriously! undecided
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why you so much want me to confess it?
Cause I need to know.
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
mamagee3:

Cause I need to know.
ok! It is what you think it is grin
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok! It is what you think it is grin
Which is?
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
mamagee3:

Which is?
how you doing dear?
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by ikcworldlinks(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
How can l see somebody profile picture on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by DipoDee: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Which is?

See, the guy that said you were ugly meant your attitude, not your looks. Go build up your self esteem and quit acting like an abandoned kid.

Fine gehl cheesy
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by ithope2: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are lurking around low self esteem and depression. That someone called you ugly shouldn't border you this much. You should only be concerned if you don't have reasonable toasters (prayer tinz).
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

your d mus ugly bi tch i have ever set my eyes on. spitssspitss grin

i here by rate your pishure

-10/10 sad
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
judging from your threads you be ugly moniker moreover nairaland no be beauty contest website undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by iyke2ken(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
anangboy:
You have an unconscious inner conflict, so chronic that your alternate moniker is as self conscious as this. You have 753 topics from this moniker and about 80% of them are on your congenital insecurities. You don't need online attention to fight your dark fears.

You took the words ryt out my mouth..... I wouldn't have used 'congenital' tho
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by iamrealdeji(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
anyone that says you're ugly in any part of this world is either joking,teasing you,hating on you cos you beautiful or wants to get you angry,you're not in anyway ugly,in fact you're beautiful but I don't know how to rate a lady
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by jay44(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
0. change it. u can do beta
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by galantjoe(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
your picture is fine. so you re also beautiful
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
anangboy:
You have an unconscious inner conflict, so chronic that your alternate moniker is as self conscious as this. You have 753 topics from this moniker and about 80% of them are on your congenital insecurities. You don't need online attention to fight your dark fears.

WOW!

Oh meeehn this is fatality + brutality grin
U hit d nail on d head. Acute low self-esteem dey worry am
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by IamMrNoble(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

If only I could see your heart, partially insensitive to physical looks, they are only objects of attraction..
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by leCaptain(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2015
10/10
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by pbs4real(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:
oya go and get a selfie stick,snap and post another pix, then I wld rate grin
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by pbs4real(m): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
You again, u are very ugly. If dats what u want to hear
why the tin come pain u like thisoya put ur pix make we see am undecided
Re: Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten by pbs4real(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
As requested, your profile pic ratings: 3.5
why evulz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Ladies Pick & Rate Nairaland Males Husband Material!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.