Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa (29727 Views)

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / President Buhari Inaugurates N5.6bn Water Project In Jonathan's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2015
francoray:
A good example of a failed president

Shut your dirty mouth..... flood is a natural phenomenon that comes within season.... how is it GEJ fault, allow your brain to be reformatted....maybe Obama is the cause of typhoons in USA

2 Likes

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by cosby02(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Aiit
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by NigerianLord: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Jonathan worked selflessly for this country, taking all as his own and worked for the greater good of Nigeria.

In a new edition of #ReflectionsOfADon, the Don compared the situation of the Nigeria before Buhari became president, why Nigerians voted for him and what he has been able to achieve.

He leaves his readers with a striking question: Do you think Nigerians have been scammed by APC and Buhari?

Read the complete article here. - http://234jam.com/2015/10/nigerians-give-apc-and-buhari-more-time.html
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
philfrey08:
Picture of the road b4 the flood pls...
Some pple are yarning dust here...
. 1. Oga Jonah don turn River god wey go dey control water or flood?
At least see that the cars are still moving on a straight line telling you the road is well tarred. angry

2. Prove this is the road to his hometown.

NONSENSICAL POST
i tire ooooo. People with brown rusted roofs didn't read when about 300 houses submerged by flood in Benue and Kogi state. Na Otueke dem see.

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by DeKen: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Flood everywhere.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by HoLEEsinner: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Always think about tomorrow, with this picture, it's obvious there's no form of drainage on this road, and that's the problem with most of our roads. Drainage should be an essential clause while awarding road contracts. Channel the water, clear the water ways and e.t.c
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ERAKAMUS: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
How does this make $1 = #1
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Ayanko(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Leave the guy alone.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by blackpanda: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2015
SBJoji:
eyyah..daura road not good either

U shld have your brain examined

What has this got to do with Buhari? If after 6yrs people still have to suffer like this

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by UncleSnr(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2015
They have a governor, LGA chairman and Councillor.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Sijo01(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
What's huge about that flood @attached pic? Come my area make you come see where flood dey cover motor.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by blackpanda: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

Shut your dirty mouth..... flood is a natural phenomenon that comes within season.... how is it GEJ fault, allow your brain to be reformatted....maybe Obama is the cause of typhoons in USA

If there were drainages, this wouldnt occur despite the rains! This happened cos of FAILED leadership by Mr Clueless grin
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by alashg(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Some wailers will now saying he was the best president.. .. qoate me and die
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Louislewis: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Where was the governor of that state during the Jonathan's administration? What is the new governor doing about it if that road is a state road? These are the questions people should be asking.[/size]
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by promgurlP(f): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't just get... so because the road leading to Jonathan's hometown is submerged with flood, that makes it his fault? Why not blame it on the governor or rather local govt. chairman Some dumb people we have here on NL angry angry
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by CIMA129: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
sorry
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by SmartMugu: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

Typhoons are different. Rains are the reasons for these flood. When the roads were designed, were there proper drainage systems considered?
I don't blame Jonathan either, but I'd blame those that awarded the road contracts in his local government. Good roads are not just from the shiny tars they manage to put on the ground; drainage measures must be considered as well, especially in a riverine area like that.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2015
End the year on a high note.

Buy Instagram/Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Youtube views etc.
Email: connectnow@webatics.net Tel: 08132351168
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nellybii: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2015
philfrey08:
Picture of the road b4 the flood pls...
Some pple are yarning dust here...
. 1. Oga Jonah don turn River god wey go dey control water or flood?
At least see that the cars are still moving on a straight line telling you the road is well tarred. angry

2. Prove this is the road to his hometown.

NONSENSICAL POST

You are now trying your best to sound fair and logical here.Hmmmm. How hypocritical can you wailers be? Obviously this post is loaded with all the ulterior motives that you can imagine. Yes. The fact is that I have seen countless posts like this clearly targeted at APC,PMB etc for example if the post was to be " Daura Road Flooded" what would have been your reaction? This is just a case of being payed back in your own coins and you complaining. My advice is for you to enjoy the bashing. You have to live with it and keep damn quiet.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by eaglechild: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Flood is a natural disaster.

Bayelsa is mostly reclaimed land that is prone to flooding.

Unfortunately APC sycophants don't know this, just like their dull president they cant grasp basic common knowledge.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Burger01(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
francoray:
...a very failed president smiley
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Caliph69: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Even some parts of the great US of A gets flooded most times. So?
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by harry509: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by FaithDaniel(f): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2015
buzquet:
How I wish Jonathan car him self is inside that flood
if its inside, then
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Joathan u see ur life outside.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Caliph69: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
blackpanda:

If there were drainages, this wouldnt occur despite the rains! This happened cos of FAILED leadership by Mr Clueless grin

What do we say about VI and environs?
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nellybii: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
i tire ooooo. People with brown rusted roofs didn't read when about 300 houses submerged by flood in Benue and Kogi state. Na Otueke dem see.

Descendants of Gorillas trying to behave like human beings. You are just here typing poo.You are now trying your best to sound fair and logical here.Hmmmm. How hypocritical can you wailers be? Obviously this post is loaded with all the ulterior motives that you can imagine. Yes. The fact is that I have seen countless posts like this clearly targeted at APC,PMB etc for example if the post was to be " Daura Road Flooded" what would have been your reaction? This is just a case of being payed back in your own coins and you complaining. My advice is for you to enjoy the bashing. You have to live with it and keep damn quiet.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by osimataylor(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Do you think before you post?A natural incident and you are blaming somebody.Just like blaming Obama for an hurricane.I wonder the type of youths we are breeding in this country.
francoray:
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by promgurlP(f): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Nellybii:

Dumb people like you right? Mumu that you are.
You are now trying your best to sound fair and logical here.Hmmmm. How hypocritical can you wailers be? Obviously this post is loaded with all the ulterior motives that you can imagine. Yes. The fact is that I have seen countless posts like this clearly targeted at APC,PMB etc for example if the post was to be " Daura Road Flooded" what would have been your reaction? This is just a case of being payed back in your own coins and you complaining. My advice is for you to enjoy the bashing. You have to live with it and keep damn quiet.
Hey dude don't insult me.. and don't call me any 'wailer' whatever that means.. I can't recall even directing my post at you, but that doesn't mean you have to insult me. It's too early for this don't you think? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State / Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.