Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,958 members, 7,909,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:46 AM

I'm I Overreacting? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm I Overreacting? (2746 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? / Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Haywhymido(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Though, i dont support wife hitting dia husband. But sumthing keeps telling me, dat man deserves a slap. Who do he take u 4?? A mĀ¤ron i guess.
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:
Over reacting?
I don't think you even reacted enough.

As in I would have had a massive hissy fit and scattered the whole house. I would have gone straight round to the office and shouted at the stupid idiotic exgirlfriend and extracted my keys from her immediately.
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
fem29:

As in I would have had a massive hissy fit and scattered the whole house. I would have gone straight round to the office and shouted at the stupid idiotic exgirlfriend and extracted my keys from her immediately.
Both of them go even fear to talk to each other again after I react grin
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by troy20(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thought you would've put a bullet in 'I'm.what a story
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by chii8(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ok ur hubby is on nld?fine,mr hubby,y didnt u marry dat ex,u better chose one ooo...

Hian,which one is 'my ex has key to my matrimonial home'

madam stop being 'mrs do good',u v no biz wt ur hubby's ex.this is one of the reason i dont lk wife in jamaica,hubby in jericho marriage...is lk ur hubby ex was 'filling in the gap' for ya while u were in sch.

Iranu
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by timilehing(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2015
thorpido:
Your husband's ex has a spare key to your matrimonial home?
To help when the wide isn't around
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2015
What kind of marriage is this?
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Naavah(f): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Madam change your locks o
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016

He shud collect back the keys and give dem to u. Tel him to look at it the other way round, imagine u gave an ex boyfriend the spare keys to the house, would he be comfortable with such an arrangement. Dat ex can even have u killed in urr sleep out of jelousy or spite so it's not even safe. If he refuses or tries to justify it, don't make trouble, report him to his parents
pls ma unquote me i want to take it down. tanx
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Kimoni: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
Why didnt he just say it was his button

He doesn't know how to lie wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bride Price Paid During Introduction Or During Traditional Wedding / Dear Nigerian Women 2 / 31yr Old American Woman Gives Birth To 12th Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.