Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lalong Vows To Recover Ex-gov. Jang’s Senate Seat For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Vows To Recover Ex-gov. Jang’s Senate Seat For APC (677 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalong Vows To Recover Ex-gov. Jang’s Senate Seat For APC by PRYCE(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015

Posted by: MOSES GBANDE

Lalong said what is left now is to intensify efforts to ensure that the election of a former Governor of the state, Jonah Jang, as senator on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party was reversed for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Ayisa Eunice Sambon, to take his place

The Plateau State Governor, Simon Bako Lalong, has dedicated his victory in the April 11, 2015 governorship poll and the upholding of his election by the Tribunal to God and the people of the state.
Lalong said what is left now is to intensify efforts to ensure that the election of a former Governor of the state, Jonah Jang, as senator on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party was reversed for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Ayisa Eunice Sambon, to take his place.
Governor Lalong stated this on Wednesday when he addressed supporters of the APC who besieged the new Government House at Little Rayfield to welcome him.
According to him: “The election of the former governor is a stolen mandate that is remaining and I will never sleep until we recover it.
“We have gone on appeal and I believe in the judiciary and I trust they will do justice.”
Lalong thanked the almighty God for his victory at the election tribunal and the good people of Plateau State for standing with APC government.
He congratulated the people of Plateau State on behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari and to extend their hands of fellowship to the state.
According to him: “God will never disappoint the people of Plateau when he has pronounced the winner.
“I promise not to wear big clothes again because work will soon commence across the state and we shall be paying courtesy visits to people of Plateau who voted us into power.
“When we came into power, the conditions of the civil servants was so deplorable but now  work had resumed in all the nooks and cranings of the state.
“We have done our very best for peace to return in Plateau.
“For those who refuse to listen, we will soon go after them.”
Lalong commended the media for partnering with the government to achieve total peace in the state.
He assured those who worked for the victory of the party that the will benefit from the government.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/lalong-vows-to-recover-ex-gov-jangs-senate-seat-for-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Vows To Recover Ex-gov. Jang’s Senate Seat For APC by PRYCE(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Big Revelation!

APC has infiltrated our courts as confirmed by Mr. Lalong!
Re: Lalong Vows To Recover Ex-gov. Jang’s Senate Seat For APC by rusher14: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
The judiciary - righting every wrong.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Back With New Move / Ministerial List: “first Batch Demons”, “second Batch Angels”? / Nairaland Needs Dislike Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.