Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired (33619 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by sageLawson(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
hmmmm

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Blackberrybabes: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
God made us in his own image.

The pastors and imams you run to are human beings like you.

Why can't you pray to God yourself and break whatever you feel is holding you back?.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by arabianights: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

You need to start working on yourself. What i mean is that Stop finding short cut to your problem by visiting those set of humans.

If I tell you my own story you won't believe me.

If you are a Christian, spent at least a whole two month reading your bible and forget about the flow of life for that two months and see what will happen to your life.

maybe you should tel him yourstory could encourage him ,givev him as well as others hope, dont you think?
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by legendsilver(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
I keep saying make money and see how famous you will be. just a click on this link can skyrocket you to the height of your imaginations. http://PayTaski.com/?ref=34226
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by viktor01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
With my level of spirituality, I doubt if i would ever visit any man of God for prayers. I know what I carry (The person of the holy spirit).
Bro, There are steps that one must follow sequentially to get out of such bondage and the first is salvation. Just as you can't go and beg all these politicians for money and they would listen, so also you cannot get something from God without satisfying some criteria.
Accept HIM, join with any living Church and the rest as they say is history.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
come 2 deeperlife bible church i knw a pastor there that does deliverance
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by nefertitiram: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mountain of Fire and Miracles
Deliverance is personal and free
No one lays hands on you or anything but prepare to pray the devil into oblivion.

Also, be prepared for dry fasting.

thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by mbulela: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Ewoooh, 75k for deliverance?
Yet churches/pastors/Ima are not Taxed!...... Buhari do something
I struggle to understand why churches and mosques are not taxed and why pastors do not pay taxes (at least most of them).
I am a Christian but I struggle to understand why this is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by markidoo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
missKiffy:
Sorry for your plight, why not go to a bible believing church like redeem, winners or Mfm if you believe you need deliverance. Don't pay and pastor or alfa any money for deliverance, any pastor or alfa that demand such is fake. All the best, things will turn out for the best.
Deaconess MissKiffy how is the ministry. I missed your word. Pls hit me back.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
@OP

From what are they delivering you?

First I will say surrender your life to Christ - then you will have joy

Secondly - you need to analyse your problems and look at probable solutions. The assumption that your problem is connected to a spiritual bondage is dangerous for your progress. It is simply a way to excuse your shortcomings.

To struggle to find a job in the Nigerian labour market is now a normal. It's unfortunate but it is true. With that in mind your focus should be what you need to do to get on in your life.

let me add at this point that the idea that "oh this product is moving" is an uneducated guess without statistical backup and the prospect it provides for yourself. As I understand it, the typical Nigerian community is semi-illiterate. Without risk analysis, understanding of competition/competitors, market survey and other economic analysis, many have plunged themselves into a business only to come back regreting after few months/weeks. All because of lack of proper planning.

In a nutshell - sit down and think through the issues.

Let me give you some hints.

1. You can teach - if you have learnt a subject for 10 years (secondary school + Uni) at least you should be able to teach those who are eager to learn for a fee

2. You may offer services - this is quite difficult to explain - but look at the services you can offer in your community with a long term prospect in mind.

3. Depending on your grade - you may consider applying for scholarship abroad and doing a MSc - consider Universities in Canada, Australia, US and UK in that order.

Dont forget "nothing good comes easy". Wishing you all the best
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Life itself is a challenge to mankind, surviving in it takes a lot of grace.. Troubles will come because life comes in 2 directions , both good ad bad.. Sometimes we find ourselves paying for the wickedness of our dead ones but God alone can take u out of whatever it may be @thesource, look within yourself where uve been wrong in the presence of God, one little sin might just be a blockage in your life, look within yourself , realize who you are. if any man of God tells you to bring money then don't take to ur heels, ofe Ni igbala(deliverance is from God and no charges), take ur bible , pray and commit yourself to God, tell him to be in charge of everything becos u can't take yourself anywhere. To God be the glory , it shall be a testimony for you and every other person here going through one thing or the other . Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by bid4rich(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
When your problem is finally solved, who take the glory, God or Man? That determine who you go to for your problem to be solved.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Abobaku: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
my brother, no Pastor or Alfa can guarantee you financial freedom and you do not need any form of deliverance. Take a chill pill,look inwards, discover your talent and work on it. I'll recommend you read The Secret by Rhoda Bryme. Thank me Later.
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by kinibigdeal(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
The Pastor and the Babalawo are fake. Firstly, are you fully born again? God is not a wicked God, there are some things we do that impede our prayers from God. Such is Sin, pre-marital sex etc you cannot be engaging in sin and be praying to God for deliverance at the same time. You either pick one..before service have been telling God I will never stay long before I get a job, and truly after service I got a job within a months, and have been changing jobs. The problem is, I know what I want from God and I made a lot of sacrifice. I don't need any pastor or babalawo for any help, if I need any, I simply go to God because am so sure am keeping to is instructions. So he do answer me in time. Go back to God, confess your sin, pray for forgiveness and set a target. If it will take you to fast, do it and see the result. You can also attend any holy ghost congress of any bible believing church, take your request in your heart there and let your faith work for you
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
First of, the pastors and Alfa, you consulted, are in their offices seeking for their daily bread. Second, you are a God and son of the Most High- whatever you desire, ask God. He will grant your heart desire. Third, you forgot that Nigeria has no economy.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by arabianights: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

you are muslim.went through your past topics and concluded

first and foremost you need to begins istigfar immediately ,if you are able to fast do so.
No one is above mistakes,so i dont believe in condeming you and the fact that you came here means you are in need of advise and will consider one or two.

there are people with worst problems than yours. you claim 2 years, we have even 7 years and above jobless and no financial means.
how is your faith, how well do you do dhikr? you need to examine your self very well to see attributes that will stop or delay your prayers from being answered .

how ever am going to post this topic to some muslim brotherswhom i respect here on nairaland andask them to advise you,okay ?

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Lucasbalo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
balancediet:
No man of God can help you, only GOD can help you and dont time him, just look to him only and wait, he will do sometin dat will amaze you, people hav seen worse tins than u and have been liberated by God. forget the year coming to an end, just be patient and wait on God, he will do it, in the mean time find a good church that teaches true doctrin on God and be feeding yopur faith. best wishes.
Gbam. You are 100% right.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
musKeeto:
GOD is a scam. Stop being scammed. wink
u beta kip quite of u don't hav anytin meaningful to say u fool.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by avwerosuoo: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
my dear, u don't need a man of God cos u can pray ur self. ur prayer pattern shld change. enquire from God why ur situation is like this. tell God to reveal things to you. use Dan 2:22 to pray. he revealth the deep and secret things. until u get answers from God, ask God questions and he will answer. above all read ur bible, u ll get answers from there. God bless u.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Ephemmm: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

From your script written above, it was glaring you don't know who Jesus is. I have been in your shoe before: things went so bad to the extent that I followed brick-layers to carry blocks before I can have a meal. But today, I thank God for His grace so far.

Praying on the mountain is not a bad idea to promotes concentration and avoidance of 'noise', but a real Christian does not run after the so called 'men of God' when in troubles though they may join you in prayer. That is why Bible said we are 'gods', remember, help comes not from East nor West, neither from South nor North, but directly from God according to bible.

Locate your stand in Christ and improve on it: things will get worst before it gets better.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
musKeeto:
GOD is a scam. Stop being scammed. wink
...God is not a scam. It's human being that scam people using God's name...
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Emmij1: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin plz jt run 4 ur life oooo
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by missKiffy(f): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
markidoo:
Deaconess MissKiffy how is the ministry. I missed your word. Pls hit me back.
Which word did you missed
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

I graduated in 2008 n no job till now, ur not alone, Millions of Nigerian youths remain stagnant n unemployed, living in their father's house so just bear in mind that no spirit is disturbing u.

I have d same experience n I pulled man self up n started something.

Start up something n put in lots of hard work n diligence, u will succeed.

I repeat again, no spirit possed u.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Kulas: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

alfas and pastors... you dont even havedirection in your life .stick to one are you christian or muslim ?

answer that and i believe you will get favourable responses

Imagine.Pastors and Alfas.....,Confusion!!!
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
and you are a waste
don't mind d big fool.a big waste of semen,and d push of ur great mum.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by joeferrari(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

If you are in lagos visit this church. Divine palace church at 23 road p close festac town the man of God will not ask you for a dime I was once like you but God brought me to the man of God and my life has never been the same.
Please don't fail talk to me if you need further directions God bless you as find lasting solutions
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by studM(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Can I ask where ur located in lag?
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by kunzaar83(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by thesource(m): 12:35pm

(Quote) (Report) (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by thesource(m): 1:02pm
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life. When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago. I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country. Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me). I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by libertyfather(m): 1:11pm
Communicate to GOD on your own by vigil and fasting
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by damton(m): 1:29pm
I prophesy deliverance into your life through this medium. Henceforth, you'd begin to see progress.

Meanwhile, don't ever downplay the place of prayers in anything you do.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
The truth shall set you free
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Keneking: 1:29pm
Ok...

1. What is your educational qualification and discipline?
2. Do you live with your parent?
3. How do you survive daily?
4. Are you married?
5. Do you have relatives?
6. In your home, do you have neighbours?
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by arabianights: 1:30pm
Keneking:
Ok

have gone through your posts and past topics and now know you are a muslim.

first and foremost you need to begins istigfar immediately ,if you are able to fast do so.
No one is above mistakes,so i dont believe in condeming you and the fact that you came here means you are in need of advise and will consider one or two.

there are people with worst problems than yours. you claim 2 years, we have even 7 years and above jobless and no financial means.
how is your faith, how well do you do dhikr? you need to examine your self very well to see attributes that will stop or delay your prayers from being answered .

how ever am going to post this topic to some muslim brotherswhom i respect here on nairaland andask them to advise you,okay ?

please be patient
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by thesource(m): 1:30pm
libertyfather:
Communicate to GOD on your own by vigil and fasting
Thanks, i appreciate
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Sijo01(f): 1:30pm
Ewoooh, 75k for deliverance?
Yet churches/pastors/Ima are not Taxed!...... Buhari do something
Without Human Rights, Man is nothing but a slave to the society. Know your right today.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by musKeeto(m): 1:30pm
GOD is a scam. Stop being scammed.
The atheist who cried wolf became irrelevant.. Life is not all about 3 nails and a carpenter 's son.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by norame(f): 1:30pm
Ok na!
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by SirLegal(m): 1:30pm
Why is it that when People don't always succeed as the think or expect, the believe that their problem is coming from somewhere?

My bro to be frank,Suffering is a part and parcel of life. Forget what the Pastors and alfas make us to believe that suffering is not of God.

And U shouldn't forget that this Is Nigeria, Employment(white collar jobs) is not that easy to get.

My 2 pence here is that you should stop visiting both Pastors, Alfas, Imams, Dibias, etc cos the more you visit, the more you spend the money that you don't have. Invest that money in your business and little by little, it grows.

Take it as your race, and Run it.
Haven't you heard the saying.... No sweet without Sweat.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
“If the day comes when you would find me again, give that coin to any man from Braavos, and say these words to him--valar morghulis.”
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by OLUWAFUNMISE(m): 1:30pm
Deliverance can be done without money.
Just believe. Before this year runs out you will shout for joy, in Jesus' name
GRACE
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by vickyO(f): 1:31pm
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by SILVA112(m): 1:31pm
sharp business.
Legend
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by tolexy007(m): 1:31pm

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by MyschoolNG(f): 1:31pm
How can I help u let's seee........................
Op before posting this you ate today ryt?
You greeted some people after you woke up from sleep ryt?
You have a problem that is eating you up ryt?
Hmmmmmmm I seee, it is a spiritual thing,several demoms are after you! We must appeal the gods,you have to pay #50 000 to get this demons out for ever.
Account number: 00419419419
Account name: bablawo pastor ministries

Dear op
Forget those religious bigots they are hustlers like you and me, they are the ones that even need the delivarance!!! I suggest you pray on your own and repent from your sin. Maybe your sins are hunting you #peace
JOIN THE MOVEMENT STOP CANCER!,JOIN F CANCER BBM CHANNEL C00434640
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by trapQ: 1:31pm
OP... Go to SCOAN and see TB Joshua. Deliverance is done every sundays. You musnt see him, start with buying the "morning water", if you're lucky, you'll get it free.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by evlyn(f): 1:31pm
f
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by arabianights: 1:31pm
thesource:

alfas and pastors... you dont even havedirection in your life .stick to one are you christian or muslim ?

answer that and i believe you will get favourable responses
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by missKiffy(f): 1:31pm
Sorry for your plight, why not go to a bible believing church like redeem, winners or Mfm if you believe you need deliverance. Don't pay and pastor or alfa any money for deliverance, any pastor or alfa that demand such is fake. All the best, things will turn out for the best.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by ajosegabriel(m): 1:31pm
hmmm
somebody's benefactor.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by itsIYKE(m): 1:31pm
Taken from the book of lamentations chapter 2 vs 5
we are all on a journey.....same destination different routes
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Segadem(m): 1:31pm
u need help
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by ebubey(f): 1:32pm
again o, which kin topic b dis again moderators
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by tolexy05(m): 1:32pm
Na wa ooooo
March
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Haywhymido(m): 1:32pm
Libertyfather has spoken.
Whatever accomplishment you boast of in this world,there is someone better than you at it #KTBFFH #BLUS ARMY
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by balancediet: 1:32pm
No man of God can help you, only GOD can help you and dont time him, just look to him only and wait, he will do sometin dat will amaze you, people hav seen worse tins than u and have been liberated by God. forget the year coming to an end, just be patient and wait on God, he will do it, in the mean time find a good church that teaches true doctrin on God and be feeding yopur faith. best wishes.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
feel free
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:33pm
musKeeto:
GOD is a scam. Stop being scammed.
and you are a waste
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Mahn shaa Allah
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by kunzaar83(m): 1:33pm
Ūя̲̅ such a confused fellow that eager and obsessed about wealth, if u can go 2 a pastor then turn to alfa then the next I sure will be babalwo that will tell you to bring a baby's heart for ritual, since u don't have bearing... God doesn't consider ungrateful bigots like you have you ever sat down and thank God that 1- Ūя̲̅ alive, 2- Ūя̲̅ even a graduate 3- Ūя̲̅ healthy 4-u even have a small means of lively hood, I believe you don't think of that so that u will thank God, the only thing u think of are the things u dnt have! U will die poor if u continue like this, how many of Ūя̲̅ age mates are in the mtuary, their graves, etc.... 2ndly stop thinking Ūя̲̅ a graduate after going 2 the university to read 1 foolish course called (U know it) to make it worse 3rd class or even pass degree... A real defination of a graduate is some 1 that learn something in the university that he can use to get him a means of lively hood... If u can't be creative and make out something then Ūя̲̅ degree is useless.......
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by wisestman(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

If u want to see ur life change dramatically and see it go upward and forward only,then say this prayer after me :
' LORD JESUS. I BELIEVE IN YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND WAS RAISED FOR ME. I BELIEVE U R ALIVE TODAY AND I CONFESS U AS LORD OF MY LIFE FROM THIS ONWARD. THROUGH U AND IN UR NAME I AM FREE FROM SIN, SATAN, SICKNeSS and POVERTY. NOW I'm BORN AGAIN AND I'm A CHILD oF GOD'
If u say dis wit all ur heart and mean, den I can boldly say welcome to a life where u can play d devil like football. As a child of God u don't , I repeat u don't need deliverance cos christ now lives in u and u are superior to d satan and all his devils 1john 4:4. U den hav d God given right to be a child of God john 1:12 and whatever u do has to prosper because u start reigning in life by jesus romans 5:17. Any man that asks u for money to be delivered is only a spiritualist and a son of d devil. Jesus wants to make u free and its free of charge. Receive ur delivarance as u say the prayer I askd u to say at d beginning, and go about knowing dis that he that jesus has made free is free indeed 2corithians 5:17. Jesus loves U and that's why he came so that u can be free once and for all. I said that prayer 21yrs ago and my life has been...well that's another story for another day. Thank God I said that prayer, thank God.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Phemostiga(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

come to weekend deliverance at prayer city moutain of fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.