Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,001 members, 7,973,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:53 PM

Problem With My Hp Nc6000 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With My Hp Nc6000 (786 Views)

Help- My HP Laptop's Screen Keeps Blinking / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager / I Use Small Generator To Power My Hp Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by UyiIredia(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2009
Hollaaa!!! I hav a problem with my lapi. few months ago i was trying to use it to connect to a wireless network & it suddenly went off. I tried to on it but the the fan just kicked on 4 a few moments, with its power LED flashing yellow as if d battry was low(even though theĀ  battery was fuly chagd & it was on AC power), then it switchd off. Chill wat do u tink is da pblm with my lapi.

Abegggg!!! dis one no b virus palava
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by miksonics(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2009
we can fix at lapmode technologies ltd, i otigba street computer village.time to fix 2hrs, amount to fix 10k.
motherboard replacement 25k

miksonics@lapmode.com
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by pcguru(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2009
Go throway that laptop abeg.that was my first lappy.over 90% of nc6000 have that problem.
U can press the warning sign area down while switching it on sha!
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2009
pcguru:

Go throway that laptop abeg.that was my first lappy.over 90% of nc6000 have that problem.
U can press the warning sign area down while switching it on sha!
Throway keh? the guy offend you ni?
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by DoubleN(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2009
*dhtml:

Throway keh? the guy offend you ni?
E be like say the beef is with the lappy and not the guy grin
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2009
If OP get money, best thing na to throway buy another one jor. It will be flashing black and yellow next.
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by UyiIredia(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Funny enough, I had a HP 530 then but it was with my sister. Miss that lapi but technology has gone on.
Re: Problem With My Hp Nc6000 by dioss: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=Uyi Iredia]Hollaaa!!! I hav a problem with my lapi. few months ago i was trying to use it to connect to a wireless network & it suddenly went off. I tried to on it but the the fan just kicked on 4 a few moments, with its power LED flashing yellow as if d battry was low(even though the battery was fuly chagd & it was on AC power), then it switchd off. Chill wat do u tink is da pblm with my lapi.

Abegggg!!! dis one no b virus palava[/quote
Do you reside @ onitsha?
If yes call 08036409952.
The problem has a solution.It's motherboard issue.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Industrial Training At Any Computer Related Firm/outfit / Pc Sound Card. / Get A Brand New Sony Laptop Or Mac Pro Laptop For Almost Free (hot!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.