Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,476 members, 7,971,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

Not Impressed With The Performance Of Prof. Mrs Okoosi From Kogi State.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Impressed With The Performance Of Prof. Mrs Okoosi From Kogi State.. (391 Views)

Meet Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Parents: HM Prof. & Prof. (Mrs) Chukwuka Okonjo / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Impressed With The Performance Of Prof. Mrs Okoosi From Kogi State.. by scofieldsimba(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
I watched the nominee from Kogi State by name Prof Mrs ANTHONIA OKOOSI.

On a personal note, am not impressed with her flow and carriage...

Not a good reflection of a Pofessor of political science.

But I took solace in the presentation of the INEC Chairman designate prof Mahmood Yakubu...

He came in well prepared and dazed all the senators with his mastery of English language and well thought out solution on problems facing electioneering in our dear country Nigeria..

I dove my hat for you sir.

What do you think?......
Re: Not Impressed With The Performance Of Prof. Mrs Okoosi From Kogi State.. by apogeez(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Not Impressed With The Performance Of Prof. Mrs Okoosi From Kogi State.. by scofieldsimba(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Prof Yakubu; your head is there...

Wish you well..

(1) (Reply)

Opinions;is The 1.4 Trillion Fine On Mtn Posed By NCC Justified? / Buhari Assigned Portfolios To Ministers(unconfirmed) / Madam Olunloyo Is Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.