Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,142 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (15598 Views)

Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by DeZoro(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
I feel very ashame to see people jumping and happy on the issue of Indian giving Africa not even Nigeria money!! for crying out loud, Indian is a third world country as Nigeria. If PMB accept this offer, it means we have sold our birth right.... bam!!

1 Like

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
drnelson:
are you a monkey?

No, I am not a monkey! But, dullard is!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by dam4wummy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:

shut up if you dont have anything to say
And who are you
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You are the dullard here Ape. India is the largest buyer of our crude, They are one of our largest and longest trading partners(Since 1958). Doesn't it make sense for our President to be there? Obasanjo visited India when he was president, Jonathan when he was VP and even when he became president. India relationship with Nigeria as always been fruitful although i don't like the country.
What has that got to do with the credit? Do you even reason with your brain at all? That is purely business and we should let it be that way not this f**king beggar's plan to give non-requested-for-billions dollar to dullard. He is possibly going to do nothing with it as we have seen that money stolen from Nigeria by the leaders annually exceeds that. You must be one hell of a primitive person not to understand what I am talking about. What dignity is remaining of Nigerians when another poverty stricken nation is borrowing the hell-hole nation of Africa some peanuts? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
dabriggs:

Slums and trash in the US.

QED.

Sorry my parents were sane people. They were not drunks, drug addicts, crack heads or junkies who used foul language. Neither did they emotionally or physically abuse us by calling us names at home. You will understand then why I cannot call you names and you will understand why it is easy for you.
This is total BS! Not until you can prove that India is not a third-world slum there is nothing you can say here to convince me it is better than almighty USA.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by bosperky: 2:58am On Oct 30, 2015
yatch360:
India giving us credit?
It shld be the other way round... cry
The future Nigeria is a debtor even to india.. angry Africa's Giant .

Yatch360

it cant be other way round for now india is way older than us bigger than us in all things we just growing up..secondly with the high corruption especially money laundrn issue buhari need to outsource for help . we all need help one way or the other..so lets just trust the buhari instinct and hope for a change soon...seriously most NG talks on how things should be from their little perspective but when you on the seat and you realise the damage done by the past pres and others..its becomes cloudy..anyway GOD help us
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by bosperky: 3:10am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

What has that got to do with the credit? Do you even reason with your brain at all? That is purely business and we should let it be that way not this f**king beggar's plan to give non-requested-for-billions dollar to dullard. He is possibly going to do nothing with it as we have seen that money stolen from Nigeria by the leaders annually exceeds that. You must be one hell of a primitive person not to understand what I am talking about. What dignity is remaining of Nigerians when another poverty stricken nation is borrowing the hell-hole nation of Africa some peanuts? angry angry angry angry

hi with all due respect i think few of your statement should be reversed..but please have u been to india to know they poverty stricken? or just the news u heard if its the news then in india they believe africa is a dark country where they live on trees who told them (media news) now secondly you know quit well the problem of money laundrn and all that weve faced in NG now if nigeria needs 1000 naira to run and the last person there took 900 naira how do u expect the new person to run it with in adequate fund..now my point is if he need to ask for help in other for things to change he should ..i cnt judge him nor u from this far y? we not seeing what he is seeing when u on the hot seat u know excatly how damaged the economy is so please lets be open minded towards changes ..after all either way there is always a risk GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Obiwiz(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2015
ABJDOT:
India have no mineral resources.....yet they re utilising technology to generate income..Thumb up.
India no get crude oil o, yet dem want give out $10 billion. This is a worthwhile lesson for two sets of people;
1) doz parts of Nigeria wey dem and dia ancestors wan die on top oda people natural resources; der is life outside crude oil o. Whatever happened to intellectual ability and industrialisation.
2) those parts of Nigeria who thinks anyone coming around dem is coming because of dia natural resources; note dat a people can survive and even do well economically without petroleum or any other fast-selling natural resource.

1 Like

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

This is total BS! Not until you can prove that India is not a third-world slum there is nothing you can say here to convince me it is better than almighty USA.

''Almighty USA''? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You showed trash in India. I showed trash in the US. That is my area of concern.

My concern is not whether India is third world or not.

I summarize again, ''We all take a shit''. Even the almighty USA.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2015
bosperky:

hi with all due respect i think few of your statement should be reversed..but please have u been to india to know they poverty stricken? or just the news u heard if its the news then in india they believe africa is a dark country where they live on trees who told them (media news) now secondly you know quit well the problem of money laundrn and all that weve faced in NG now if nigeria needs 1000 naira to run and the last person there took 900 naira how do u expect the new person to run it with in adequate fund..now my point is if he need to ask for help in other for things to change he should ..i cnt judge him nor u from this far y? we not seeing what he is seeing when u on the hot seat u know excatly how damaged the economy is so please lets be open minded towards changes ..after all either way there is always a risk GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Stop it. I know India is a shitty place like Africa. In fact, some African nations are well run than India.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
dabriggs:

''Almighty USA''? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You showed trash in India. I showed trash in the US. That is my area of concern.

My concern is not whether India is third world or not.

I summarize again, ''We all take a shit''. Even the almighty USA.
I hope you know what that adjective stands for in that statement. It is more of the encompassing nature of USA unlike India with backwardness.

Trash as in few disturbed individuals living in dirty camp you claim to be a slum. You still haven't been able to show me the slum like the slumdog millionaire. cool cool cool grin grin Bwahaha...

Accept that 'almighty' USA is better than India in all capacities.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

I hope you know what that adjective stands for in that statement. It is more of the encompassing nature of USA unlike India with backwardness.

Trash as in few disturbed individuals living in dirty camp you claim to be a slum. You still haven't been able to show me the slum like the slumdog millionaire. cool cool cool grin grin Bwahaha...

Accept that 'almighty' USA is better than India in all capacities.

Nope. USA is not better than India in all capacities.

Such slums as found in India does not exist in the US. To me, there is dirt in US somewhere, somehow. And like I said, WE ALL TAKE A SHIT.

As a matter of fact, what they call slums/ghetto/projects in the US have better living standards that many Nigerian cities.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by bosperky: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

Stop it. I know India is a shitty place like Africa. In fact, some African nations are well run than India.

my question is HAVE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE?? if your answer is NO! dont you think you dont need to make a conclusive statement of another country!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit / Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze Accounts Of 20 #EndSARS Protesters / PDP Bot Resignation: Tambuwal May Quit As Party’s Governors' Forum Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.