Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic (641 Views)

Palladium International Massive Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic by kinibigdeal(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
With my Lanky self and my usual dress code while going to work this morning, a young well dressed beautiful lady approach me, holding some heaps of documents alongside. The sight of those documents she's was holding gave me a lose interest but for her attractive look, I deem it fit to listen to her, what was on my mind was simply "Not again, all this GNLD marketers again" if you know what I mean.

She said in a cool voice "Good morning sir, sorry for taking your time, I can see you are very busy, please, do you have an account with 'XYZ bank?(I don't want to mention the name)"

I respond "oh! You work for a bank, not really but I already have an account with another bank"

She continue "Our bank is this and that, this is the reason why you should have an account with us...(I cut in)

Sorry to interrupt you, as in you can see am heading to work, I believe you have a target, how much do you think someone like me will save in your bank when I have multiples account elsewhere. That was how our conversation started, on how she got the job after staying at home for x years etc but what shock me is this?

She said before she can be a permanent staff in that particular bank, she must be able to raise the sum of 35 million Naira in 7months which means an income of 5million Naira is expected per months. And this is her third months, she haven't even raise up to N300,000.

My good Nairalanders, how realistic is this bank target? Why should Nigerian Graduate's continue to be a slave in their own country.
Re: Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic by marv1: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its madness. It has
Re: Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic by marv1: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
It has been on for a long time. That is why banks employ preety ladies for marketing. The real despirate girls even use their bodies for customers to open account with their banks. In the 90s to 2006, some banks used to give their marketing staff condoms incase of incasity. That why u hardly see more men in banking profession during the period except the very brillant ones.
Re: Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic by kinibigdeal(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
marv1:
It has been on for a long time. That is why banks employ preety ladies for marketing. The real despirate girls even use their bodies for customers to open account with their banks. In the 90s to 2006, some banks used to give their marketing staff condoms incase of incasity. That why u hardly see more men in banking profession during the period except the very brillant ones.

This is serious
Re: Opinion » 35 Million Naira Target In 7 Months - How Realistic by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
They are called DSAs. Direct Sales Executive.
Its a synonym for corporate slavery.
They come in the facade of assuming a permanent role in that job description just to lure you and milk you dry of all your youthful vigor.

If u get an offer for DSA in any bank do the Usian Bolt effect...run

I am talking from a personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

Salary For Project Manager Contract Job. / Urgent Vacancy In Port Harcourt / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.