Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,919 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner (22270 Views)

Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by Texykool: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:
Wailers is this not another "judicial witch hunt"...

Now, you won't hear talk of one party state when it's in favour of the PDP!!

Sycophancy & hyprocrisy is all they sing everyday.. :

Wailers be like.... unlike seven more APC reps are unseated, it is still a witch-hunt
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by Bigdreams(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Love Machine:
I want to see buhari's presidential election disqualify.He didn't meet inec criteria for participating in that election in the first place but because the inec chairman,jega, is his brother he allowed him to participate.
wat is dis one saying? Na bush u cum 4m? Jega,buhari's brother? Wc kind talk b dis
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by bashydemy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

No mind those stewpid wailing wailers if na PDP now it will be re run but APC was sacked and declared PDP winner.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by migueal: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
what more can be said..the rich keeps getting richer and the poor keeps getting poorer. I dont concur
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LegendFashionRepublic/

Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
JingoOAU:
What more can I say

Let no man irrespective of party affiliations and religious leaning denigrate the judiciary whenever court pronouncements doesn't favour their political blocks, region or party

Tribunals in nigeria under buhari has been targeting pdp.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by DTOBS(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you people think we are fools. You want to use this case to justify the hijacking of the judiciary by APC?
Don't mind them, sentiment has clouded the reasoning of most youths in this country,I fear for the so called Leaders of tomorrow.
We need to move beyond the horizon of party line division and start seeing Nigeria as a developmental project that you and I needs to be part of.
Am I one of the "wailing wailers"? No! am a concerned Nigerian

#Ijustwannamakecommonsense
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
wat is dis one saying? Na bush u cum 4m? Jega,buhari's brother? Wc kind talk b dis
They are from the same region na
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by nzeakor24(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Waoh,thank God at last,i thought its going to be the Apc that will be winning tribunal cases.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by yhemsy62(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Season of annulment and sacking cheesy cheesy
My joy will never be cut shot in Jesus name, Amen.
A big Amen
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by kunle1960: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tricky APC,they have awarded this to PDP to say Tribunal is impartial.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by sparkleRed(f): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Forget in ur mind u knw wike's case is pure witch hunt, nothing justifiable there ee

No be my concern sha
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by galadima77(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you people think we are fools. You want to use this case to justify the hijacking of the judiciary by APC?

We didnt you're fools! You guys justified it
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by galadima77(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

We didnt think you're fools! You guys justified it
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by sparkleRed(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
This just came 2 mind
I thought they said card readers were very effective, and we used card reader den y re-run or nw they re indirectly telln us those card readers was manipulated? I don't get
If so den all election nullified 4rm d presidency downward den a rerun be done cos dis stately nullification of election result is silly, dis prove we shouldn't trust d result of card reader come 2019

Just my humble thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by RegalD(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
JingoOAU:
What more can I say

Let no man irrespective of party affiliations and religious leaning denigrate the judiciary whenever court pronouncements doesn't favour their political blocks, region or party
APC get sense. They want everyone to believe in them as just.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by Dozzysamuel(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Keneking:
We shall appeal, no wahala angry
...no wahala but I bet you're gonna waste you time and resources in the Appellate Court for no good reason.
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by mansadi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

U took that right out of my mouth. Hypocricy of the highest order
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by waShine(m): 1:17am On Oct 30, 2015
This is govt of sincerity, give win to the winner and loss to the looser, equational govt, tribunals are truely independent
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by petermichaels(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
where bribing,threats and body language or smell culdnt hv its effects
Re: Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner by WailingWailer00(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2015
modath:

I've been surfing through your immense hate speeches recently

Modath just end it all
Life after death is cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana Joins BBOG Sit Out (Photos) / PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results / Reno Omokri: Christianity Is Endangered Under The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.