Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,993 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! (9902 Views)

Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
faith551:

How u doing
doing great dearie... and how you?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by oshe11: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

you can wail for others,buh don't wail for any politician or political parties

OK MA!
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

doing great dearie... and how you?
Dnt laugh, it was freaking hot todaygrin
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
faith551:

Dnt laugh, it was freaking hot todaygrin

you know I must laugh na...twas rainy yday...and today,it's hot? hahaha... com'on...be grateful na
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

you know I must laugh na...twas rainy yday...and today,it's hot? hahaha... com'on...be grateful na

grin dnt mind me dear, it's not my fault tho, everything in the south-south here seems to be in extreme measures, Am yet to adapt to it.
During the rainy season, it rains virtually everyday, and when it shines, only God knows how terrible it is.
Ofcourse am greatful, Am just complaining cause I thought you cared to know embarassed
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by cooljoe(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...as pretty as a picture?

guess you ran outta words
naanaaa, pretty as a picture is a correct simile as used in d English Language
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
faith551:

grin dnt mind me dear, it's not my fault tho, everything in the south-south here seems to be in extreme measures, Am yet to adapt to it.
During the rainy season, it rains virtually everyday, and when it shines, only God knows how terrible it is.
Ofcourse am greatful, Am just complaining cause I thought you cared to know embarassed

ohhhhh yeah...just like the weather in the North....so wah part of the SS is dah?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
cooljoe:
naanaaa, pretty as a picture is a correct simile as used in d English Language

oh my...looked it up, you are so right... thanks for the memory refreshment...
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh yeah...just like the weather in the North....so wah part of the SS is dah?

Akwa Ibom
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
faith551:

Akwa Ibom
ohhhhh..never been there tho...lemme guess... you serving?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh..never been there tho...lemme guess... you serving?

Lol, akwa ibom is a very nice place to be oo, I could take you there you know grin
No am schooling
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
faith551:

Lol, akwa ibom is a very nice place to be oo, I could take you there you know grin
No am schooling

awwww...would love to follow you...

ohhh,schooling , wonderful, enough time for tourism na
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

awwww...would love to follow you...

ohhh,schooling , wonderful, enough time for tourism na

How sweet, but am an introvert embarassed
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:

How sweet, but am an introvert embarassed
really? doesn't seem so here tho
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

really? doesn't seem so here tho
I am, a chronic one like that, lucky you. I've been struggling to break out of it, but it's just not working
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by cooljoe(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

oh my...looked it up, you are so right... thanks for the memory refreshment...
obrigado, @signature, r u quoting Maya Angelou?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:

I am, a chronic one like that, lucky you. I've been struggling to break out of it, but it's just not working
awwww..lol...don't force it... being an introvert ain't bad na....
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

awwww..lol...don't force it... being an introvert ain't bad na....
True, but it has its disadvantages and it's telling on me now.
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
cooljoe:
obrigado, @signature, r u quoting Maya Angelou?

you welcome... yeah right, Maya Angelou...
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:

True, but it has its disadvantages and it's telling on me now.

everything in life has an advantage and a disadvantage...just try and make the best outta your's...
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

everything in life has an advantage and a disadvantage...just try and make the best outta your's...

Thanks.
Happy new month
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:

Thanks. Happy new month
you welcome ..happy new month to you too hun..
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

you welcome ..happy new month to you too hun..

kiss hope u'll be going to church today
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by cooljoe(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

you welcome... yeah right, Maya Angelou...
Maya is a great great lady, phenomenal woman and I know y d caged bird sings, two reali good poems, nd also d odsa titled "men". anoda nice signature, who r u quoting ds time
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
cooljoe:
Maya is a great great lady, phenomenal woman and I know y d caged bird sings, two reali good poems, nd also d odsa titled "men". anoda nice signature, who r u quoting ds time

hehehehe... you are a fan of her's ...nice

well,my signature is one of Paulo Coelho's quotes.... know him?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:

kiss hope u'll be going to church today
hmmmm..tbh? I didn't go...and I have no excuse!!
hope you did tho?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by cooljoe(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... you are a fan of her's ...nice

well,my signature is one of Paulo Coelho's quotes.... know him?
admire her from a distance. no I don't know him, nd dats quite strange, 4 he sounds quite sensible, nd I do know loads of dese sensible quotable quotes
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

hmmmm..tbh? I didn't go...and I have no excuse!!
hope you did tho?

grin funny as it sounds I didn't go to church either
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:

grin funny as it sounds I didn't go to church either
awwww... Shame!!!
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
cooljoe:
admire her from a distance. no I don't know him, nd dats quite strange, 4 he sounds quite sensible, nd I do know loads of dese sensible quotable quotes

ohhhhh yeah...he has lots n lots of sensible quotes.... you should check 'em out, you know?
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by faith551(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

awwww... Shame!!!

Wasn't really my fault tho, but as u said I have no excuse. Btw remember we both committed thesame sin ooo
Re: Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:

Wasn't really my fault tho, but as u said I have no excuse. Btw remember we both committed thesame sin ooo
yeah,the shame na for 2 of us na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / Why Do Old Men Chase Young Girls Around / Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.