Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,555 members, 7,929,801 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... (685 Views)

Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months / Business Of The 21st Century / do good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... by kennethkaycee(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
This day and age where the world has become a global village, the 21st century youths are not ALIVE to the the reality of taking absolute ADVANTAGE and MAXIMISING THE UTILITY of the Social Media and INTERNET in general.
What "guys and gurls" do especially in this part of the world is take "Selfies", do parties and upload the pictures online, indulge in Chitchat with no benefits derived most times, comment and like social media topics and at the end wish to become as rich as Bill Gates (humour me)
Youths should wake up to the fact that their future is created by what they do today and not tomorrow.
We all should start looking towards the direction of what we would be doing 5,10,20 years from now cos I tell you the average youth is only concerned about what their grades is in school, where the next party and fun will be rather than looking much farther...
Start today to see the opportunities right in front of you.
The internet holds an endless stream of information which will build you a brighter future.
The Social media avails you the opportunity to become a much better person, help you market yourself to the world and make you tons of Fortune.
Let me cut you in on one of the latest developments in the job market, do you know that one of the major criteria for recruitment in most agencies include your provision of your social media handle, these companies go into your profile and see your activities on the social media over years, and if they find you to have exciting log that show active participation in entrepreneurial activities also especially habits they think they will find useful for promoting their brands, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY HIRED!!!
So it's about time you started building your online "STREET CREDIBILITY".
FOR STARTERS, I'LL PERSONALLY TEACH YOU HOW TO MONETISE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS WITH NO LIMITS TO ANY.
CONTACT ME NOW
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
Kelechi Kenneth Amaechi
YOUR INFOPRENEUR
Re: Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... by kennethkaycee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
happy new month everyone
Re: Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... by kennethkaycee(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Life isn't about 'finding' yourself. Life is about 'creating' yourself.

Stop the endless search for a greener pasture/better life, create one for yourself.

Two things happen to a searcher of greener pastures. Either:
1. He gets employed to plough d pasture by d owner or
2. He gets arrested for trespassing.

The land is still green. The harvest is sure. Create your world.

Much love!

Kenneth Amaechi
Your Infopreneur
Re: Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... by kennethkaycee(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Good morning
Re: Note For The 21st Century Youngsters... by kennethkaycee(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Do you wish to learn more and about what people in foreign lands savour each day and never having enough?
Well like the good old saying, "A prophet is never recognised in his home town".
For this same reason, lots of the Nigerian great minds have been "EXPORTED" (taken permanent residence abroad).
Philip Emagwali (the Nigerian who solve the age long unresolved mathematical calculation which brought about the Super Computer)

Bennett Omalu ( Chronic Traumatic
Encephalopathy [CTE] in sports athletes CTE and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [PTSD] in military veterans
Neurodegenerative sequelae of acute, subacute and chronic neurotrauma Neuropathology of repetitive traumatic brain injury.

The above men are Nigerians amongst others who have created remarkable and indelible marks in history.
So what will you do with the information at my disposal?
To know much more, contact the buzz me for my page link to get free training on what you need to know and do...

(1) (Reply)

Re-useable Baby's Diapers / Home Based Companies -start Easily And Attain Success. / Used Laptops Ranges From (N25-50K)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.