Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,503 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Digital Media Intern - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Media Intern (568 Views)

Social Media Intern / Social Media Intern Needed / Vacancy For Social Media Intern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Media Intern by jideflash(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
TITLE: Digital Media Intern
EDUCATION: Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or OND Program at an accredited college or university
COMPENSATION: Unpaid; Course credit

The Flash I.T. internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, + “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback. All duties + responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.

DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:

Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across partner social media channels
Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps for client websites
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, + ABILITIES:

Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
Strong writing skills
Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
Flexible in work functions + duties
Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
Proficient in managing large amounts of data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
Exceptional time management skills
Strong teamwork skills
PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the digital business

send c.v to career@flashitsolutions.com

DISCLAIMER:
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be construed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice.
Re: Digital Media Intern by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Did i read UNPAID

Meaning free or a typo
Re: Digital Media Intern by JohnnieZM(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I saw it too and the job description is as long as the 3rd Mainland Bridge! If d job is free then I think something is wrong. Nigerians enslaving Nigerians! This is evil.
Re: Digital Media Intern by JohnnieZM(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
I saw it too! Can you imagine the job description is as long as the 3rd Mainland Bridge! If d job is free then I think.... Nigerians enslaving Nigerians! This is evil.

(1) (Reply)

Save The Children Nigeria Job Vacancies (6 Positions) / Driver- (open To Nigerian Nationals Or Persons With Valid Work Permit) - UNDP / Usb Flash Customized @cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.