Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,871 members, 7,966,251 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (70471 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by osazeeblue01: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
One woman is already loosen interest in this administration. The same woman that gang up with OBJ and they where all against GEJ administration. We are in change era.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by LydayBobo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please in English Ma

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
The head of senatebis a prolific looter that is supposedly on trial at the,how on can one expect the rest to be non thieves?

Thieves have always ran the affairs of Nigeria since the post civil war. Vagabonds in power.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by arsenal02: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
shame to u becos afta all ur BBOG campaign u have been over look as minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by ooshinibos: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
what's she saying
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by sydraay: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
aguiyi:
she said Amaechi shouldnt have been confirmed

simple tin o
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by nwakaibeya1: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
night is one there is nothing that happens in the day that night does not know and we own the Night .investigate the UNBELEVABLE POWER
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by uncjay(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
ifihearam:
Foolish yeye woman...what happened to BBOG crusade?
dm don carry money keep he mouth shut ni....
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by flokii: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
all I see is painment...

Oby sorry o... you were used and dumped like tissue... after all d chibok propaganda

you sef suppose get portfolio... shiit happenz
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Truckpusher(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
chukel:
She is referring to the staged walk out by pdp senators. They did that out of shame having vehemently worked against Amaechi and seen that he was unstoppable.
You obviously need a refund of your tuition fee bro. And surprisingly another 70 of your kind gave you a like for such twisted interpretation that smacks of stupidity , grade A stupidity for that matter.....smh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by AmakaZiggy: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Madam bring back ur daughters how market? Ur programme don finish? Scamer like u
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
OBJ Spérm don affect this old woman brain undecided undecided cry
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Billygee2u: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2015
mployer:

The irony Is That a government That vowed to fight corruption Is nominating corrupt Amechi as minister.

It Is a shame she wasn't bold enough to Say It straight. Cowardly self-seeking woman. She can't be This confused if she wants to critize PDP.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by chukel(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously need a refund of your tuition fee bro. And surprisingly another 70 of your kind gave you a like for such twisted interpretation that smacks of stupidity , grade A stupidity for that matter.....smh
how much more can u expect from a truckpusher. Swerve u lowlife.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by playtheblues(f): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Smart ones could deduce from her write-up that she was referring to APC, hence her use of idiomatic expressions. If she was criticising PDP she would have been more confrontational.
Oby now you can understand that Buhari/APC is not a saint after all.

Next time you wanna criticise your party APC please use a lay man's English so that an average man on the street can understand otherwise you will be assumed to be making a semantic noise.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by lapo(m): 4:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Sitting on the fence, playing safe.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by opribo(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Must she talk, is she the only woman who has mouth in Nigeria? Even if you must talk why not talk straight let people understand rather than make cowardly comment no one can easily understand.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Nor go look for work, dey there dey wait for ministerial positions. See your mates NOI and co, where dem dey perform for world stage. The girls you no bring back, minister dem no make you
One of the noisy 5% who has been rejected by the 5%ers undecided. Úsú tongue
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Alezy(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2015
okpor2:
Madam Oby is right u know.D irony is dat d pdp just did a face saving action by walking out.That's to show those prodding them on that they tried.D first person Amaechi shook after his screening was Akpabio!They even hugged!D most senoir pdp member there didn't walk outwit his member.Ekweremadu sat tru d confirmation!Did anybody see David Mark?I didn't thou
ur very right...that walkout was just confirmation of the written script. The major PDP men are all in support.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Alezy(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2015
ExInferis:
Pdp was talking about moral burden in the fight against corruption.... But they supported Saraki.

If Amaechi's nomination is invalid because of allegations and a court case, what about Saraki?

If allegations are enough to impugn on reputation why is Akpabio PDP's moral crusader?

PDP cannot rise beyond its defeat and assist in undoing their mess.
u said it all
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by cimamotor: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Is that her own way of speaking in tongue

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by toma3: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Oby suppose to be given minister or something like
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by smuth(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Mutuwa:
An indirect scold at PDP,I presume.

As e be say you no go school... Make I explain wetin the guy dey talk about...she meant that "the irony of the whole incident that took place in the Senate is that despite the continuous postponement of Ameachi's Ministerial nomination pointing at the corruption petitions and cases hanging on his neck they still went ahead to confirm him a Minister. This is truely a shame on the so called "Elite" known as the Senators".

My take on the whole scenario is that the powers that be that Saraki was referring to some days ago are responsible for his problems with the Tribunal, they deliberately did it to tie his hands so that he becomes powerless and grante them their wishes by confirming their "men" as ministers. The next episode will be that Saraki will be cleared of all charges. Welcome to Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by richard870(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Still can't figure anything out of it.
Nigerians and their grammatical bunkum
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Mutuwa(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
smuth:

As e be say you no go school... Make I explain wetin the guy dey talk about...he meant that "the irony of the whole incident that took place in the Senate is that despite the continuous postponement of Ameachi's Ministerial nomination pointing at the corruption petitions and cases hanging on his neck they still went ahead to confirm him a Minister. This is truely a shame on the so called "Elite" known as the Senators".

My take on the whole scenario is that the powers that be that Saraki was referring to some days ago are responsible for his problems with the Tribunal, they deliberately did it to tie his hands so that he becomes powerless and grante them their wishes by confirming their "men" as ministers. The next episode will be that Saraki will be cleared of all charges. Welcome to Nigerian politics.[/b][/size]

Thank you.. But you probably went to a road side school.
1. That guy is a she.. shows you were a truant in school
2. Your take.. didn't you understand that what I wrote down was my own opinion? shows you were not par with your contemporaries while in school.I am entitled to my own opinion whether right or otherwise.
I doubt if at all you finished school self.. grin
In relation to the inconsequential write up put up by you... I now gladly "floccinaucinihilipilificate " it.
welcome to wisdom 109 , where reading and observation will seriously do a great deal of harm to your ignorance wink.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by smuth(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Thank you.. But you probably went to a road side school.
1. That guy is a she.. shows you were a truant in school
2. Your take.. didn't you understand that what I wrote down was my own opinion? shows you were not par with your contemporaries while in school.I am entitled to my own opinion whether right or otherwise.
I doubt if at all you finished school self.. grin
In relation to the inconsequential write up put up by you... I now gladly "floccinaucinihilipilificate " it.
welcome to wisdom 109 , where reading and observation will seriously do a great deal of harm to your ignorance wink.

It's just amazing how you keep disgrace yourself in public. Let me school you a little as e bi sey wen dem send you go school na woman yash you dey look...that's why you break F9 record for the whole of West Africa.

Pick your phone and go to this website:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/guy

guy 2 (gī)
n.
1. Informal A man; a fellow.
2. guys Informal Persons of either sex.
3. Chiefly British A person of odd or grotesque appearance or dress.
4. often Guy An effigy of Guy Fawkes paraded through the streets of English towns and burned on Guy Fawkes Day.
tr.v. guyed, guy·ing, guys
To hold up to ridicule; mock.

Now you know the word 'Guy' can also be used for the opposite sex. Olodo sorry Otondo.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Mutuwa(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
smuth:

It's just amazing how you keep disgrace yourself in public. Let me school you a little as e bi sey wen dem send you go school na woman yash you dey look...that's why you break F9 record for the whole of West Africa.

Pick your phone and go to this website:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/guy

guy 2 (gī)
n.
1. Informal A man; a fellow.
2. guys Informal Persons of either sex.
3. Chiefly British A person of odd or grotesque appearance or dress.
4. often Guy An effigy of Guy Fawkes paraded through the streets of English towns and burned on Guy Fawkes Day.
tr.v. guyed, guy·ing, guys
To hold up to ridicule; mock.

Now you know the word 'Guy' can also be used for the opposite sex. Olodo sorry Otondo.

your intelligence is my common sense,you love child.
I don't have to read all the craps you put down..it has been already declared not fit for purpose.
You goofed you mooroon..its natural,everyone (even love children like you) make mistakes.
read to understand,not read to reply.
Always allow your human intellect to flow and capture what is real.
Donkey. "he" is different from "She" and so is the word "guy" and "girl"
you mumu pass cow self..
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by smuth(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

your intelligence is my common sense,you love child.
I don't have to read all the craps you put down..it has been already declared not fit for purpose.
You goofed you mooroon..its natural,everyone (even love children like you) make mistakes.
read to understand,not read to reply.
Always allow your human intellect to flow and capture what is real.
Donkey. "he" is different from "She" and so is the word "guy" and "girl"
you mumu pass cow self..

I give up...your situation is worst than I thought, illiteracy runs in your blood...or maybe you inherited it. #shakes head.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by Mutuwa(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
smuth:

I give up...your situation is worst than I thought, illiteracy runs in your blood...or maybe you inherited it.

of course you have too... you are a love child.you cannot comprehend.

You’re as useless as the “Ay” in “Okay”.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion…it’s just that yours is stupidddd.

donkey...
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by kinglawal85(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
xreal:
This woman is becoming a noice maker to me.

why won't u call her a Noice maker, when u could not comprehend wat she tweeted.

1 Like

Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by smuth(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

of course you have too(its not too but to, olodo)... you are a love child.you cannot comprehend.

You’re as useless as the “Ay” in “Okay”.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion…it’s just that yours is stupidddd.

donkey...

No need for "own opinion"... just say "their opinion", it's like saying " still yet". it appears you went to Alakuko Community Grammer School. Let me sing you a song: Olodo rabata...oju eja lomo je...o ni ka papa silati lo ma lo.
Re: What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister by wacoj(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
This woman shoyld just shut her trap up.
During the last administration, she was busy shouting
''BRING BACK OUR GIRLS'' making GEJ look incompetent before
the international commiunity.

Since APC took over the govt, she has always been seen in one
function or the other with the APC leaders.
Why has she stopped shouting ''BRING BACK OUR GIRLS''

She is now silent on the matter. This shows that all her action was politically motivated from the on set.
I have NO atom of respect or regard for this so called oby of a thing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.