Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] (8448 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
so this's JEHOVA's head.hmmm i no dey ooo
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by asanchez(m): 3:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by itstpia8: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2015
God will help us.
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by tsdarkside(m): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2015
yea...make this white-devils leave earth...they should build rockets and shot themselves to the moon...we dont want them here on earth no more...this is their last warning from god...leave earth now,or suffer!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by sinkhole: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
But that thing could also be the hand of the devil himself! Or is it because it is not black?
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by damiloladuke: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Gods hand can never be that small

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by azbiller101: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Does seeing any shape of hand frm sky means the hand of God
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by mrfree(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Argentina,Norway,Demark,Chile,South Africa were among the First Nations to legalize gay marriage.

Guess what they still stand strong today as powerful nations.

Nigerians and fuuccked up mentality.

Are you a gay Bro?
Tell us and lets know if you are a gay.
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by ValerianSteel(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
mrfree:

Are you a gay Bro?
Tell us and lets know if you are a gay.
Typical of a dumb Nigerian to ask.
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by mrfree(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Typical of a dumb Nigerian to ask.

Hummmmmm...... What a pity
Re: Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] by azbiller101: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Accepting gay, is just like adding problem to our problem. Are those countries under developed by that time they accept gay? Shld gay, be the next topic we shld be talking about?? Our economic is not buoyant enough to be talking about gay. the reason why gay might increase is that the WatchWise(effective NGO's) is lesser than the campaign. I had a frnd dat is a gay but find it difficult to overcome it, I understand him a lot and I really want to help him, but I find it difficult to help due to lack of funds and time. Before I go to wrk, come back, etc I just too busy to help him. MANY NIGERIAN GAY CAN OVERCOME IT, IF THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coastal Road: Leave The Talk, Let's Face The Business By Olusegun Dada / Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo / 2012 Lagos Countdown: Biggest New Year's Eve Party In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.