Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Is It Genuine?????????? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Genuine?????????? (1353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Genuine?????????? by nadisms: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Great PROGRAMMERS,this website www.scholarshipincaribbean.com has announced scholarship for intending students who which to study in Caribbean for half tuition scholarship till they graduate. The interesting thing was that they requested for 150 USD for Courier processing,,..They also requested 200usd for scholarship acceptance, and 250usd for school application processing... Pls i want to ask if this Organisation is genuine

Pls Great PROGRAMMERS,help me confirm.....
Re: Is It Genuine?????????? by seunoni34(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2015
nadisms:
Great PROGRAMMERS,this website www.scholarshipincaribbean.com has announced scholarship for intending students who which to study in Caribbean for half tuition scholarship till they graduate. The interesting thing was that they requested for 150 USD for Courier processing,,..They also requested 200usd for scholarship acceptance, and 250usd for school application processing... Pls i want to ask if this Organisation is genuine

Pls Great PROGRAMMERS,help me confirm.....
Any reputable scholarship scheme will not demand money from you. Afterall they're giving you money for support.
Re: Is It Genuine?????????? by Mandadi: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
We took interest in the Caribbean after my friend introduced us to them,that my friend has travelled and currently in Georgia at Tilblisi State Medical University.So i believe they are real but there are some minor charges,such admission which is optional only when their agent is helping out and courier charge,even visa you will pay for it.So they are genuine.My friend lilian told me that my brother should be ready to maintain a high GP or they will terminate her offer.Am currently processing for my brother and so far,i have no reason to doubt them.So far,no one has come up with any negative report about them.But they should try and come to lag oo,we need them here.But i feel students will have to support their foundation when they graduate.It is a long time investment project i feel.So far so good.But the problem i see here is when you are not able to maintain the required GP,you will have problem with your funding.So make sure say u dey go school for there.
Re: Is It Genuine?????????? by guru01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Have you tried www.scholarshipdraw.com it's absolutely free.
Re: Is It Genuine?????????? by asalimpo(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2016
how is this related to programming?

(1) (Reply)

Containers / Any Good Programmer In The House,good CASH AWAITS You / Tech Guys/girls IOS Vs Andriod Which Do You Use And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.