Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,012 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother (12384 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Apc's Bayelsa Governorship Candidate Timipre Sylva Distributing Alcohol(Video) / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by StepTwo: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
to slap you just dey hungry me
abeg chop am,
I dei ur back
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
issokay no be him them kidnap?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg chop am,
I dei ur back
thank you jare
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Apc at work. I know what I'm saying.

Their propaganda never ends

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by utytill(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
cheii
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by yoji: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hate to say this but despite the south east and south being more enlightened than the north, the democratic culture is pathetic. When elections come around, what u hv is gangs terrorizing their people and blatantly rigging elections so badly u wonder why they even bother to conduct elections in the first place. Very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by gejubongudofia: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!! .YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT 08120730135,08022139749 FOR MORE INFO.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by TROL(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
This smells like a blackmail. Only to the discerning tho. But using an aged mother for this sort of unnecessary propaganda is all shades of ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by lascopes(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew...make I con donate for the ransome or wetin? @ least d old mama don enter news lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Helkayklassic(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vig86:
Sylval kidnapped his own mama. I play politics and I know how it works. It is a pity that he is using old method.

Which sylva u dey talk? Did u read the post up there at all?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by mastengsynergy: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
APC and Political tricks.
Just to gather Political sympathy. People can't be deceived. Nigerians know your Political games.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
He should have secured his family members properly. I can imagine what the poor woman is going through now!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by 1miccza: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
gejubongudofia:
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!! .YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT 08120730135,08022139749 FOR MORE INFO.

Would this be one of the side attractions on the day of election?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
100year old?

She is kidnap worthy! We nor vex!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vig86:
Sylval kidnapped his own mama. I play politics and I know how it works. It is a pity that he is using old method.
Take slap

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
apc strategy to win d sympathies of bayelsa go and plan another day. silva go nd die this cont3 should divide into south nd north . all the north nd west to form a coutry. while ss n se go a way. lagos is also ss

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by XaintJoel20: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guys wan quick collect their cut before police go begin surround Mama should incase her son win...
On a more serious note, what kind of heartlessness would propel men born of a women to kidnap a great grand mother of 100 year old? The truth be told, the trauma Mama will face would make her not to last to long after this experience. Non of those kidnappers will reach 40 years...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:

bro i disagree.. in this game of chase (politics) every move is suspected... to n fro
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by bronzegoddess(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Go ahead.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by bronzegoddess(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Go ahead.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by IYANGBALI: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Go ahead.
come closer now
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by beyoncausme: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
henhenhen...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Blacksodje:
Nigeria wont split She will be found hale and hearty by the grace of God God bless Nigeria
we must split oohh
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Blacksodje:
Nigeria wont split
She will be found hale and hearty by the grace of God
God bless Nigeria
nigeria must split oohh...dey dia na mke ur gf pant nd bra dey wear u
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gbagaamm...small small the tin don dey set hahahahahaha....WELCOME TO THE ZOO
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by jonuel1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
If true, I sympathize with the family and I won't exonerate APC because this is politics and anything can happen. APC can hide the woman and shout at roof top to discredit their opponent. How far with the $20B sanusi said was missing? What about the Chibok girls? The list is endless.

Her kidnap might be the handiwork of APC
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Appareil(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
mastengsynergy:
APC and Political tricks.
Just to gather Political sympathy. People can't be deceived. Nigerians know your Political games.
. EXACTLY!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by amdoyin82(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dis is not gud for our politics. It is high time politicians learn how politics is been played without inflicting pains on innocent souls.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother by Kbs468(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
These ppl have no soul.....a hundred year old woman for dat matter

I am telling you and its not limited to the average people alone oo as I could remember watching a sponsored program on AIT when GOV DICKSON and his closed allies were accusing SYLVA of not visiting ALAM's bereaved family on time until about a week after ALAMS death. Can you imagine that? Just because he wants to score cheap political point. But DICKSON himself has forgotten that he said ALAMS is a PDP man and everything about his death shall be handled by the PDP, so for SYLVA and his people to have gone there within that same week, I believe your guess of what would have followed is as good as mine. I just cant understand this people, the most important thing is that SYLVA still payed them a visit so why the fuss about the timing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Joins World Leaders At The Annual Investment Meeting In Dubai (photos) / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Yahaya Bello: FG, EFCC Challenged To Publish Their 8-Year Financial Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.