Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva (722 Views)

Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by Harbdulrasaq(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-KDCKEXrBZW4/VjJwyolY4kI/AAAAAAAAPc0/gpMuwNkPN-0/s320/Joke-Silva-stargist.jpg[/img]
Recently , senators of the People Democratic Party , PDP , have
threatened to withdraw their support in the house for Senate
President Bukola Saraki , if he confirms the former Governor .

But not everyone is in support of everyone in the list , but for
Nollywood actress , Joke Silva, Rotimi Amaechi, is a man many
should look out for.

According to the actress , she Amaechi is an “ intelligent and
fearless ” man a country would wish to have .

Former governor of Rivers state , Rotimi Amaechi, has continued
to be a topic of discuss recently in the political sector after he
was nominated among the list of ministerial nominees by
President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/amaechi-is-intelligent-and-fearless-man.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by freshness2020: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mama with due respect this is not project fame. undecided
And for Amaechi, He hasn't seen anything yet, redbull small.. Next go be redPenguin...
Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by Airforce1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
He's not a coward

He's a bad man
But I love him

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by Delphi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
She has said it all. No clause can overstate those statements. In fact, time will come when students will start writing/researching "Amaechi" as a thesis. Most people lack the depth to fathom completely this phenomenon called 'Amaechi'!
Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by Abbeyme: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
The wise one has spoken..

The PDP cohorts have been demystified!!

Nothing fearsome about them,
Nothing loyal about them,
Nothing patriotic about them....

You may not attack my opinion, you may instead view your own opinion(s).
Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by trapQ: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by Hafis16(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abbeyme:
The wise one has spoken..

The PDP cohorts have been demystified!!

Nothing fearsome about them,
Nothing loyal about them,
Nothing patriotic about them....

You may not attack my opinion, you may instead view your own opinion(s).
Seconded
Re: Amaechi Is An Intelligent And Fearless Man – Joke Silva by OKorowanta: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Wetin Ameachi do una sef?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Never Take Any Man For Granted –genevieve Nnaji / I’ll Kill Somebody If My Hubby Marries A 2nd Wife – Actress Favour / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.