Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tailor Swift Sues DJ For Touching Her Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Swift Sues DJ For Touching Her Butt (777 Views)

Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tailor Swift Sues DJ For Touching Her Butt by cokerfemi: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol, funny but true, people suing people over everything these days.

Taylor Swift has responded to a legal filing from a former country radio DJ who was fired after he was accused of touching her inappropriately with a lawsuit of her own.

Davd Mueller worked as on-air talent for Denver radio station KYGO-FM under the name “Jackson” as part of the Ryno and Jackson morning show until June of 2013, when he was dismissed after an accusation that he lifted Swift’s skirt and “grabbed her bottom” during a photo with the singer before her concert at Denver’s Pepsi Center.

Read more here:
http://www.lensafric.net/entertainment/tailor-swift-sues-dj-for-touching-her-butt
Re: Tailor Swift Sues DJ For Touching Her Butt by trapQ: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido 23rd First Birthday Gift / Coupled Up. Newly Wed Actress Susan Peters Rock Matching Outfit With Her Husband / Emirates Airline Unveils New Airbus A380 That Will Contain Upto 615 Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.