Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? (1630 Views)

Some One To Edit My Logo ( Paying 5k ) / I Want To Edit My Scanned Certificate Online Without Affecting All Features On I / Behind The Scenes Of A Nigerian Cartoon Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? by chy4luv: 9:33am On May 08, 2009
i want to edit some of my movies from camcorder,but the problem is that
i don't know how to remove some parts i dont like b4 copying them into DVD.
After trying to remove some parts i dont like,the parts keep coming up.
pls help me
Re: Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? by chy4luv: 11:33am On May 08, 2009
am not in nigeria,any other help bc am using my computer to do it
Re: Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? by rootbuoy: 2:05pm On May 08, 2009
Ok, no problem, you need to install an editing program in your computer system, may be you should try Adobe Premier or Ulead, once that is done you capture the footage, take it to the timeline and remove the unwanted part, when done you have to export it back to either movie, Dvd format, etc.
Re: Pls Help,i Want To Edit My Movie,how Do I Remove The Scenes I Don't Like? by CEDARBIZ(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2009
Hi There,

You might not like this but it is the truth.

You have to pay an editor to edit your movie for you. You can't just learn editing because you want to cut out some screens. The fact that you dont know how to cut of screens already while you shot your movie shows it aint something you should do.

I will however retract these statements if what you are editing is not for commercial purposes. If it is something like a B-Day, then my bad, you can use windows movie maker, but then again, you have to learn how to use it. It aint something you can just learn by asking. Editing is an Art,

(1) (Reply)

My Graphics Design Portfolio / Do You Need A Web Template & Multimedia/animation Person To Work Closlely With? / It's Here! Official Trailer For Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.